Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Is Big penis > Money > Look ?

It is, but you can’t ignore certain patterns also.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by Phoenix7672
My opinion….if they are young (under 25) they’ll go almost solely for looks, then once they are older, money can offset looks for some who never bothered to educate themselves (those that did can make their own money, and still go for looks).

Having a big one is secondary, as they have to already like you and want to sleep with you to even care.

True story :up:

Originally Posted by bill10
It is, but you can’t ignore certain patterns also.

Patterns don’t exist since everyone is different, and we all want different things,

Money is the great equalizer

Period.


The key to the game is your capital reserves. If you don't have enough, you can't pee in the tall weeds with the big dogs.

-Gordon Gecko

From what I’ve seen and heard, (my wife owns a hair salon) women talk about big dicks and sex, prefer men who have great looks but need a man with a large bank account. In other words, most women want security and money helps in that regard. Good looks and a big dick are bonuses but not required. Some women who settle for money will find those other bonuses with someone else while doing their best to keep their sugar daddy.

If you are a sweet guy who lavishes attention on her, make a decent living, have adequate confidence, then good looks and a big dick don’t matter. If you don’t have the first three items then you better hope you have the last two.


Started: 01/01/2015 ~ BPEL: 7.2 inches. EG: 5.5 inches. [05/01/2015: BPEL: 7.6 X 5.5.] [08/06/2015: 7.75 X 5.5] Goal: Better EQ

All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty. ~ Proverbs 14:23

Forum Guidelines

Great discussion

Originally Posted by How lack
From what I’ve seen and heard, (my wife owns a hair salon) women talk about big dicks and sex, prefer men who have great looks but need a man with a large bank account. In other words, most women want security and money helps in that regard. Good looks and a big dick are bonuses but not required. Some women who settle for money will find those other bonuses with someone else while doing their best to keep their sugar daddy.

If you are a sweet guy who lavishes attention on her, make a decent living, have adequate confidence, then good looks and a big dick don’t matter. If you don’t have the first three items then you better hope you have the last two.

Yes, but it is very satisfying to fuck the wives of rich men with little dick!!!

For my wife its financial security. Having a decent sized penis helps but it’s knowing that I can provide that matters more.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by Accro
Patterns don’t exist since everyone is different, and we all want different things,

I disagree but it’s ok.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

As I have said in another post. Women see dick size EXACTLY as men see boob size.
You like em big.

Small does not make you horny.
Medium is good.
Big is awsome.
Too big is awkward.

Would you choose a woman based on the size of her boobs only? No. You want her to be pretty also. You want her to be erotic. e.t.c.

Pennis envy (Male penis Envy”…Misconception that a larger penis is universally more satisfying and appealing to a woman…)
is mostly on mens heads.

Think of how you value the size of boobs. You’ like to get laid with a woman with big boobs but nothing more. Big boobs make you horny but that does not mean you will appreciate a woman just for her boobs.

The same thing applies on how women value a sizeable dick. It makes them horny, but that does not mean they would choose to live with someone because he has a big dick….


Starting messurements: 6.0 BPEL , 4.80 MEG ---- June/15

Milestone :7.1 BPEL , 4,85 MEG ---- June/16

Goal (Maybe??): 8.0 BPEL , 5.5 MEG

Here is some food for thought.

I like big boobs on titjobs or slapping my penis on them.

I prefer small boobs when I am just seeing a girl naked and I am not turned on. I find them more beautiful.

I like big boobs when I am fucking hard, I like small boobs when things in bed are more romantic.

How about that?

Anyone? Is this possible for women too?

Big dicks for intense sex and smaller ones for more intimate?


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.


Last edited by bill10 : 07-21-2016 at .

Originally Posted by bill10
Here is some food for thought.

I like big boobs on titjobs or slapping my penis on them.

I prefer small boobs when I am just seeing a girl naked and I am not turned on. I find them more beautiful.

I like big boobs when I am fucking hard, I like small boobs when things in bed are more romantic.

How about that?

Anyone? Is this possible for women too?

Big dicks for intense sex and smaller ones for more intimate?

It’s pretty much what I am saying also.
This woman I am having sex the late months (not a relationship, more like friends with benefits) , told me she had sex with a few pretty big ones.
She seemed enthousiastic when she talked about them but she says she would not choose a really big one for a life partner. She would prefer an average-big… (did not discuss details on why….yet….)

And ofcourse that is not her only reason for selecting a man. She had 1-2 relationships with guys with small pennises.
She said tha of course the sex was more sweet than hardcore…


Starting messurements: 6.0 BPEL , 4.80 MEG ---- June/15

Milestone :7.1 BPEL , 4,85 MEG ---- June/16

Goal (Maybe??): 8.0 BPEL , 5.5 MEG

What about personality. That still trumps all. That is if you want to be happy.

How about being with someone because you are in love with them, because you feel comfortable together, because conversations flow easy, because you can laugh together, because you have things in common, because your friends, both have passion, etc…

Sometimes I feel the people here at thunders are here because they all had bad experiences. It’s like reading a review since complainers have always more to say then those that are happy.

Most of the people I know fell in love and are with each other because they just get along well. Some may have started by looks for the first hello but it was definitely personality that turned it into a relationship.

Looks, size and money should just be bonuses and not the main reason. If it is the main reason then that is just shallow and Not worth sticking around for.

But whatever makes you happy.

Well, my friend Uncas, fist of all let me say, I like you.

Then let me say something personal. I agree with what you are saying in your post.

I fell in love twice. First time with my wife.

Second time with what I still, 5 years later, believe is the love of my life, while I was married. Never slept with her. But trust me, she is the one. It’s like a female me.

Yeah….Not gonna happen again.

Still loving my wife and that ain’t gonna change any time soon.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by bill10
Well, my friend Uncas, fist of all let me say, I like you.

Then let me say something personal. I agree with what you are saying in your post.

I fell in love twice. First time with my wife.

Second time with what I still, 5 years later, believe is the love of my life, while I was married. Never slept with her. But trust me, she is the one. It’s like a female me.

Yeah….Not gonna happen again.

Still loving my wife and that ain’t gonna change any time soon.

That’s great to hear, that is what it should be all about! That is happiness.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:31 PM.