Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Is a hot shower a good enough warmup

Is a hot shower a good enough warmup

I do me pe exercises in the shower (hot shower). I wait about 10-15 mins before I start. Is this ok or is a warm wrap better?

The hot shower is OK for a start. The advantage, of course, to a warm wrap or rice sock, heating pad or IR lamp is that you do not have to strip down, take a shower, and have your roomates, GF, or wife wondering why you’re taking so long and/or using up all of the hot H2O.

GM

I usually warm up in the shower, and end up doing 90% of my jelqing in there as well. I warm up for a little bit, and make sure to position the water right over my dick. Then I put shampoo in my hair so it gets all foamy. I find that that foamy soap is perfect for jelqing, and makes no mess at all either. You do have to spend a little extra time in the shower, but I dont think it’s excessive or questionable. Just make your girl think that you like long showers.

Hot shower is more than OK. I do my stretching there myself


"BUILDING MY OWN WMD JELQ BY JELQ"

"What You Are And What You Want To Be Is What You Do"

WILL DONATE AFTER FIRST POSITIVE LENGTH GAINS

Originally Posted by RandomGiant
I usually warm up in the shower, and end up doing 90% of my jelqing in there as well. I warm up for a little bit, and make sure to position the water right over my dick. Then I put shampoo in my hair so it gets all foamy. I find that that foamy soap is perfect for jelqing, and makes no mess at all either. You do have to spend a little extra time in the shower, but I don’t think it’s excessive or questionable. Just make your girl think that you like long showers.

Supposedly you shouldn’t use soap to jelq, as it’ll dry out your unit.

Well it isn’t exactly soap, I find that if i mix it with a little water when I lather it through my hair, it works fine with absolutely no drying out at all. If I jelq without the foamy form of the shampoo it will get dried out and sometimes cause a red rash, but thats only if you do it that way. I have never experienced anything wrong with my way, and its so convinient!

I usually don’t warmup … I know I know ;)

But after I am done, I do a nice massage in the shower and stretch it out a little bit while the water hits it.


Start: NBP: 6 - Girth: 4.7

Now: NBP: 7 - Girth: A hair below 5"

Goals: NBP - 7.5 .... Girth - 5.5

Originally Posted by tunder05
I usually don’t warmup .. I know I know ;)

But after I am done, I do a nice massage in the shower and stretch it out a little bit while the water hits it.


Wouldn’t the warm up at the start make better results because of more blood circulated through the penis?

I do stretching in the shower or before it, and try to jelq in it for any morning workouts. Evening workouts, particularly after lifting seem to not require as much warmup, but I always perform a series of stretches to loosen it up. If you go at it cold you will find you get less girth expansion on many exercises or it takes longer to get where you want.


UberGoober

6-22-08: 7.5' BPEL, 7' NBPEL, 7.75' BPSFL, 5.25' EG

Goals: 8' NBPEL, 6' EG, 21' NBPSFL

Originally Posted by spankey
Wouldn’t the warm up at the start make better results because of more blood circulated through the penis?

who knows.. it works for now…….


Start: NBP: 6 - Girth: 4.7

Now: NBP: 7 - Girth: A hair below 5"

Goals: NBP - 7.5 .... Girth - 5.5

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Hot Tub JelqsxenolithPenis Enlargement Basics1712-18-2005 08:05 AM
The best PE warmup is infrared!!!shadow_cruiserPenis Enlargement Basics2809-14-2005 04:16 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:44 PM.