I’m on the newbie routine and I’m not sure how to interpretent my pi’s
1) my penis looks a little bit darker and veins are a little bit more visible too
2) after stretches I was 1 cm longer (right after I mean, temporarily) than normally : good sign id say.
3) I can say that jelqs and stretches ‘feel’ like I’m doing them right, jelq feel comfortable
4) after the session my penis sometimes looks a bit reddish, always gets a bit smaller, contracts, like 1cm(no discomfort or something its just a bit smaller, this lasts from about an hour then my penis slowly(!) gets back to normal hang. It also doesn’t hang fuller after sessions, sometimes feel a bit achyness after. I think the best way to describe it is that my penis doesn’t feel strong after
5) my erection hardness has improved (I have been masturbating a lot than less than before PE, I don’t know if that is a factor)
6) I think my erections fade a little slower than before
7) I see no clear pattern in morning wood yet, it varies per day and since I’m only PEing since 9 days its to early to tell
8) never had any pain during or after session
9) before PE my flaccid length varied between 9cm-10cm, now I’m usually at 10cm
(Btw I didn’t do kegels until today)
Not sure if this is a positive or negative total picture, especially unsure what 4) means.