Intermediate routine Pros help comments suggestions wanted Thanks
First off, let me say that last night she said those beloved words that everyone wants to hear; “Oh my goodness.it feels way bigger.” Unfortunately we had to stop because it was hurting her. But, those beautiful, beautiful words are proof that PE works!! I don’t even do it as often as I should and I’m seeing results!! Now, I want to dedicate myself to it. That was exactly the encouragement I needed to keep going!!
This was my routine up to this point (about 2 months now. I focused on girth. I didn’t do any stretching. The goal was for 6 days on, 1 day off, but honestly I probably did this about 4 days a week.)
+Hot wrap warm up or shower to begin with+
1. Jelq for 15 minutes. 3 sets of 5 minutes. I don’t count numbers.that deters me from wanting to do them, so I do it by time.
2. Pump: 3 sets of 15 minutes. I do pyramids of high pressures. First set at 6Hg. Second at 7. Third at 8. Even when I enter the pump fully erected, low pressures never really did anything for me. HOWEVER, for the first month I DID NOT go above 5. I worked up to those pressures, and I think that made a huge difference.
3. Put a cock ring on and beat the meat until I nutted. This was obviously the most fun part.
4. All day cock ring. <A href=”http://www.intim.shop.by/images/1459.jpg”>This one here</a>. I went through about 4 different rings. That one was by far the best. From what I’ve read, it’s not good to have a metal or plastic one because they don’t allow blood to flow at all. This one, however, has little bumps on the inside so it allows for some blood to still go in & out. I would wear it for 3 hours, take it off for 30-45 minutes, then wear it again all day without removing. (Two or three times I got the doughnut, but to make it go away I just took the ring off and it disappeared after about 20 minutes).
+End with a hot shower+
+ My dick measurements to begin with were 7 inches erect (no bone pressed) x 5 inches EG. I don’t measure with a ruler. I do it by eye (which I know is not the best. But, if I had to guess I’d say I’ve gained at least .25 -.30in in erect length and a pretty good amount of girth. The girlfriend said it felt thicker, so I KNOW the routine was working for me)
+ For some reason, that particular cock ring made my balls hang lower.permanently. They tickle her butt hole now. I love it. Haha.
+ I am on a body builders diet of at least 3500calories a day comprised of 400+ grams of carbs/ 200+ grams of protein/ roughly 75+ g grams of fats. No soda, candy, or smoking (Although, I do smoke weed and drink alcohol every now and then. I’m in college.come on.). This definitely HAD to effect my gains somehow.
+ The supplements I used were daily vitamins (twice a day),glutamine and creatine only. I use N.O. Explode when I lift weights, but I don’t think it affects my dick workouts.
+ When I had the cock ring on, my dick never got cold. It was always warm and brown (I’m black, so brown is what it’s supposed to be!). This is very important to me, and I’ll explain why in a second.
Ok. So here is the routine I want to try for the next month at least. I want to go for length and girth this time, but girth is more important to me. If any pros have suggestions or comments, I’d love to hear them:
::Morning session - As soon as I wake up, usually around 7:30 - 8 AM::
+Begin with either a shower or hot wrap+
1. I’m going to do about 10 minutes of jelqing to get my jimmy warmed up for the heavy stuff.
2. Uli’s. Start off with 5 mins. Add 2 mins every week until I can do 15.
3. All day stretch with the static stretcher.
+Hot shower with static stretcher on::
::PM session - I get off of work at 2 AM::
1. Pump for 10 - 20 minutes at high pressure
2. Put cock ring on
+Hot wrap warm down+
3. Hit the bed with ring on. That is why the blood flow and length of time I could wear the ring are important to me. I usually only sleep 5 - 6 hours a night, and I wake up all the time to piss because I drink so much water during the day that I don’t think sleeping with it on would harm me.
Yup. That’s my idea. If any pros (or anyone else for that matter) have any suggestions, feel free to let me know!! A general “good routine!” or “don’t do that!” would be appreciated!!