Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Increasing flaccid length

123

Increasing flaccid length

Hello guys , since I started I had Erect length results but minimal flaccid ones… any advice? thank you so much!

JAI strech worked for me.

I have a 6” flacid from doing them. And a 7” flacid after doing them.

Does not help with turtleing up in really cold weather though.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Imagine your penis not turtling up when in really cold weather. The joys and looks from women then !! :D ;)

I’m from the Big Girtha school of never letting it turtle. When I wake up, I put on my extender for a couple hours. Then, I wear a velcro ace bandage all day on my unit and fowfer in between clients. When I get home, I’ll use the extender again, and try to get some stretching and jelqs in as well. The only time I don’t use the velcro ace bandage is at night, but even in bed, I’ll do bed fowfers. Since starting in December, my flaccid has increased a half inch.

Train your unit NOT to turtle because one day that turtle will turn into a snake.

Originally Posted by kingpole
JAI strech worked for me.
I have a 6” flacid from doing them. And a 7” flacid after doing them.
Does not help with turtleing up in really cold weather though.

Hello , How do you incorporate JAI in your routine? Thanks!

Originally Posted by Nadashyguy
I’m from the Big Girtha school of never letting it turtle. When I wake up, I put on my extender for a couple hours. Then, I wear a velcro ace bandage all day on my unit and fowfer in between clients. When I get home, I’ll use the extender again, and try to get some stretching and jelqs in as well. The only time I don’t use the velcro ace bandage is at night, but even in bed, I’ll do bed fowfers. Since starting in December, my flaccid has increased a half inch.

Train your unit NOT to turtle because one day that turtle will turn into a snake.

Thank you Nadashyguy. Is it possible instead of the extender , just to do a quick manual stretch and then put the velcro wrap on? What are you thoughts about that?

I will start doing fowfers , I never tried them but today and I felt a slight stretch feeling on the base of my unit.

Thank you for all the help.

Originally Posted by Hello2
Thank you Nadashyguy. Is it possible instead of the extender , just to do a quick manual stretch and then put the velcro wrap on? What are you thoughts about that?

I will start doing fowfers , I never tried them but today and I felt a slight stretch feeling on the base of my unit.

Thank you for all the help.


What do you have to lose, bro? Go for it! You might want to jelq at a no to low erection level too. I believe you can train your unit to stay relaxed by the use of the velcro wrap. The wrap also helps to keep your unit elongated after exercising and sex. Always wear it, except at night and make sure you don’t have it on too snugly. You don’t want your cock choking itself! A firm, but snug wrap is fine.

When I first did fowfers, I definitely felt the stretch of my ligs at the base of my unit. The great thing about fowfers is you can do them just about anywhere, like while you’re on the computer, driving, even at work if you can get away with it. Some guys, like me, do bed fowfers, too. You don’t need an extender. I bought one because it seems everyone’s flaccid changes drastically after using an extender for a while.

NSG

Hello2 you start at 13,5 and now are in 17?? Congratulations, how many time you are in PE business? I hope I have the same success!

Originally Posted by Nadashyguy
What do you have to lose, bro? Go for it! You might want to jelq at a no to low erection level too. I believe you can train your unit to stay relaxed by the use of the velcro wrap. The wrap also helps to keep your unit elongated after exercising and sex. Always wear it, except at night and make sure you don’t have it on too snugly. You don’t want your cock choking itself! A firm, but snug wrap is fine.

When I first did fowfers, I definitely felt the stretch of my ligs at the base of my unit. The great thing about fowfers is you can do them just about anywhere, like while you’re on the computer, driving, even at work if you can get away with it. Some guys, like me, do bed fowfers, too. You don’t need an extender. I bought one because it seems everyone’s flaccid changes drastically after using an extender for a while.

NSG

Can you point me out a good ( cheap ) velcro store or something? There was a topic about it , but I can´t seem to find it ( yes my bad , I´m sorry ).

About the fowfers can I just do them every chance I get? Thank you so much!

Originally Posted by Phyriel
Hello2 you start at 13,5 and now are in 17?? Congratulations, how many time you are in PE business? I hope I have the same success!

On and off for 4 years.. but I only started dedicating myself this year… should have partied less….and PE more .. I would be with my dream goals for now for sure :( :( also had a time I went to the military for one year.. that didn´t help much either . Anyway it´s heavy working time now ! :D My goals seem so far away compared to these guys on Thunders… but I will get there!

Originally Posted by Nadashyguy
I’m from the Big Girtha school of never letting it turtle. When I wake up, I put on my extender for a couple hours. Then, I wear a velcro ace bandage all day on my unit and fowfer in between clients. When I get home, I’ll use the extender again, and try to get some stretching and jelqs in as well. The only time I don’t use the velcro ace bandage is at night, but even in bed, I’ll do bed fowfers. Since starting in December, my flaccid has increased a half inch.

Train your unit NOT to turtle because one day that turtle will turn into a snake.

Yes, but my turtle is 4”
Clients?


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by Hello2
Hello , How do you incorporate JAI in your routine? Thanks!

It is built into my routine. 5minuts up, 5 minutes down, don’t forget the breathing part.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by Hello2
Can you point me out a good ( cheap ) velcro store or something? There was a topic about it , but I can´t seem to find it ( yes my bad , I´m sorry ).

About the fowfers can I just do them every chance I get? Thank you so much!


Walgreen’s has them: Ace Elastic Bandage with Velcro Closure

Definitely, do fowfers every single chance you have!!!

Originally Posted by kingpole
Yes, but my turtle is 4”
Clients?


I wouldn’t mind having that problem!

As for clients, I’m a mental health therapist and I drive to my client’s homes. I do a lot of driving every day, so why not fowfer while I drive?

Originally Posted by Nadashyguy
Walgreen’s has them: Ace Elastic Bandage with Velcro Closure

Definitely, do fowfers every single chance you have!!!

Hi again Nadashyguy , I was just wondering if you the velcro ALL days , and if it´s easy to get used to it or should i start with just a few hours?

Also how do you do bed fowfers? I have to stand up to position my unit and then sit. In bed , I have a hard time keeping it there.

Another thing , have you used the velcro post PE workout? Can it also be good for erect lenght gains?

Sorry about all the questions , and I´ll research as soon as possible , just curious.

Top
123
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Flaccid stretched lengththe tigerPenis Enlargement4302-02-2017 03:33 PM
Flaccid Length gainsbugmenotPenis Enlargement Basics907-02-2006 12:21 AM
Flaccid length size still not what it was. what am I doing wrongandgrowingPenis Enlargement Basics602-26-2005 01:20 AM
Problem with erect length and flaccid length differenceVermut11Penis Hangers005-30-2003 12:54 PM
blood penis & flaccid lengthestaticPenis Enlargement Basics503-31-2003 11:05 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:25 AM.