Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

In which side do you gain girth

In which side do you gain girth

Hey guys, how are you doing? :)

Last night I was thinking about how the jelqing pressure affects modifying the penis form and came up with a question:

Did the girth gains come vertically or horizontally? I mean.. The gains are in this direction <-> (if the penis is being seen from above) or vertically (if the penis is being seen from the the side).

I’m asking this because I remember seeing in this forum a guy complaining about how jelqing was only affecting the corpus spongiosum (the bottom part) instead of the corpora cavernosa (the sides, which I couldn’t understand since the pressure when jelqing is, at least for me, in the sides rather than in the bottom/top).

P.S.: I tried to do some drawing but the formatting configurations of the forum didn’t allow. : /

Thank you guys ^^

Gains come all the way around the penis. If this were not the case, the shape would keep changing and changing and the girth would be shaped like a football.

Originally Posted by Springer240
Gains come all the way around the penis. If this were not the case, the shape would keep changing and changing and the girth would be shaped like a football.

Thank you for answering. ^^
I was already thinking that I would have to do a routine for the CS and another one for the CC.. :P

If anybody wants to add anything else.. :)

I think my CS is at a faster rate than the CC. Shaft width looks the same, measures the same but my girth goes up still.


Obsession is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated.

My Pics

AOM's training log

Originally Posted by aom91
I think my CS is at a faster rate than the CC. Shaft width looks the same, measures the same but my girth goes up still.

Yeah… as I thought…
Looking to many pictures of PErs evolution I could see that the width looked almost the same while they claimed (and I believe they weren’t lying) their girth gains.

Anybody else?

Originally Posted by Boo-Ya
Yeah… as I thought…
Looking to many pictures of PErs evolution I could see that the width looked almost the same while they claimed (and I believe they weren’t lying) their girth gains.

Anybody else?

May be you are right. I too have the impression that width is apparently more difficult to archive than girth in general. Well,from a mathematical point of view width is one-dimensional while girth is two-dimensional.

I have seen somewhere an exercise named ” toilette compression squeeze “. You have to crush your shaft over the edge of the toilette in an almost erect condition.

I will never do it.

Originally Posted by mark001

I have seen somewhere an exercise named ” toilette compression squeeze “. You have to crush your shaft over the edge of the toilette in an almost erect condition.

I will never do it.

Why is that so? o.o’

Anybody else?
This is really starting to take my sleep away… I’m hoping and waiting the veterans to say something about it… :)

It´s 5 years now since I found PE. I´ve never thought what things one can make with one´s dick; things that as newbies one think are impossible. When the penis becomes a strong organ, you can do incredible things to exercise it. Just you wait and see.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Expectations/best girth gain from 5 3/16gottaget8x6Penis Pumps2411-26-2007 08:20 PM
.5 girth gain objective need info.ukelberryPenis Enlargement Basics604-28-2007 03:33 PM
Things that hinder girth gainNick33Penis Enlargement Basics404-22-2007 08:02 PM
I would be happy if I could gain girthschivenbeiverPenis Enlargement Basics206-22-2006 10:03 AM
Why is Girth so hard for me to GAIN?!?XXX-ManPenis Enlargement1206-03-2004 01:16 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:42 AM.