Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

IMPOTENT. Problem getting erections

12

IMPOTENT. Problem getting erections

I’m only 22 but I’ve had this problem since I began being intimate at 18. Many times I get problems getting strong erections. The times I can get a strong erection it stays like that for a very short period of time before it starts to lose hardness. This problem is such a shitty problem to have and I’m starting to serious wonder if I have ED but I wonder if that’s even possible at my age. There have been a number of times with different women where I didn’t have intercourse with them for the sole reason that either I couldn’t get it up, or I knew I wouldn’t be able to get up or was not getting hard when we were messing around and taking part in foreplay. On the rare occasion that I do have a strong erection.. Like 80% - 100% I lose the erection very fast during sex, usually around 30 seconds or even quicker.

When I was about 13 I remember profusely masturbating and if I can remember right, it seemed like I struck a nerve on the left side of my penis. Ever since then the left side of my penis has been thicker than the right, and a lot of times the left side gets sore. Some days it will be really sore when I’m flaccid and sore when I’m erect, some days it’s not as bad as others.and sometimes it feels good and I don’t feel the soreness. But a very large part of the time there’s some type of soreness. Even as I type this I can feel a slight soreness on the left side of my penis. The right side of my penis is never sore and has never been. I don’t really feel anything on the right side or the rest of my penis which I believe is how it’s supposed to be, but I can always feel some soreness on the left side of my penis. This is just a hunch I have. Maybe it’s just thicker on the left and sore because I masturbate with my right hand? I’m not totally sure.

I also want to point out that many times when I’m intimate with a girl whether just foreplay or intercourse I get aroused but it doesn’t translate into an erection.. Or a strong one at least.. Amost every time. But.. I will feel aroused and when I masturbate later on during my own time I can feel the much higher level of arousal than I would have if I hadn’t done anything with a woman on that day and I ejaculate much more than normal. I do get strong erections once in awhile but they are very rare. Most of my erections are probably 50% or around that and sell my penis short by about an inch in length.

I really don’t know what to do. If PE will help this then I will do it. Right now I need a quick fix because I’m fed up and I can’t keep going through life like this!! I haven’t had intercourse in over a year but I have an opportunity to do it with someone this weekend. I have access to Cialis.. Would it be okay for me to take a pill so I can have intercourse with this woman? I’ve never taken Viagra or Cialis before.

By the way I don’t smoke, barely drink, and eat more healthy than almost everyone who isn’t having these same problems as me. I have some trouble breathing well but I got tested and don’t have asthma or anything actually wrong with my breathing. I really need help guys :(

Sometimes I wonder why the heck does this problem have to happen with me and no one else I know? I’m not a bad looking guy and I’m able to get almost all women that I’m attracted to kind of easily but it means nothing cause I can never actually sleep with them due to this problem.. Many times I won’t even try for the fear of not being able to get a decent erection when intimate with the girl. It’s not even much of a fear anymore that it’s going to happen because it’s happened such a large amount of the time that I expect it to happen.

Go see a urologist.

The fact you can at least get hard to start with means you don’t suffer from complete ED. It’s possible you might have a venous leak judging by the description you have given.

If you (hypothetically) damaged your penis when you’re 13 and continued to masturbate up until now it may not have healed properly. Does the pain subside when you take an anti-inflammatory and does it feel hot in the area where it hurts?

Originally Posted by jalv
Sometimes I wonder why the heck does this problem have to happen with me and no one else I know?


You’re not alone, there’s quite a few people here who have had or are having this problem.


I'm a big fan of 50 Cent, or as we call him in Zimbabwe, four hundred million dollars.

You’d better see a doctor! We only can guess what could be the problem and we could be wrong.

In my opinion it could be just a psychological issue. You are anticipating the failure, which is a self-fulfilling prophecy…

You could try pills. I don’t have much experience with them, just once in my life took Cialis 10 mg to get rid of anxiety and it worked well. If you try it once, it doesn’t do anything wrong, you don’t end up with physical dependency. Just don’t do a habit from taking pills, because that will just make you psychologically dependent. See qualified medical care to spot your problem, weather it’s physical, or psychological!


Starting BPEL: 6.9" (Dec.1st, 2008)

Current BPEL: 8.11" NBPEL: 7.63" BPFSL: 9.09"

Current MEG : 5.6"

Cervix, he said it’s been happening since he was 18. Do psychological problems really last that long?

Go see a doctor and make sure it’s not a venous leak. If it is a leak PE would most likely just make it worse. In the meantime you can try kegels (flexing of the muscle you stop peeing with) to improve blood flow to your unit. If you find it is not a venous leak, give PE a shot. PE has helped many men here overcome impotence.

Originally Posted by jalv
…..
I really don’t know what to do. If PE will help this then I will do it. Right now I need a quick fix because I’m fed up and I can’t keep going through life like this!! I haven’t had intercourse in over a year but I have an opportunity to do it with someone this weekend. I have access to Cialis.. Would it be okay for me to take a pill so I can have intercourse with this woman? I’ve never taken Viagra or Cialis before.


I think it would be OK as a ‘quick fix’ but you should anyway ask the opinion of your personal Doctor about.

Ever tried wearing a cock ring to prolongate erection?

The best thing to do, however, is to be checked by an urologist- I’m surprised you haven’t yet. I’d say avoid PE for now, because if you don’t know what’s the cause of your ED you could do more harm than good.

Keep us updated and continue posting here, having some people to speak about very personal issues is a good thing.

So for the urologist do I have to go through my doctor for that? Or do I just find one and contact them for an appointment? Part of it may be psychological because I anticipate it happening, but I can remember a time when I was intimate with a girl I had been with a number of times already and was comfortable with and I had a really strong erection and no anxiety and what not, but when we began having sex my erection weakened quickly. Tossed salad I’ve never taken an anti-inflamatory.. Should I try that first?

An anti-inflamatory wil do nothing.

As far as how to get an appointment with an urologist, it depends on where you are located, which country.

Do you lose erection only when you are going to have sex or when you masturbate also?

Originally Posted by jalv
Tossed salad I’ve never taken an anti-inflamatory.. Should I try that first?


You should see a urologist first.

I asked because you said you experience pain and swelling (but you didn’t say if it’s also hot).

If it’s hot, swollen and painful then there’s a chance it’s inflammed. Inflammed tissue takes longer to heal. But this is assuming the tissue on the left side of your penis was damaged in the first place. If you damaged it when you were 13 like you think and never gave it a chance to heal then it could explain the pain. I don’t know how or if it can affect your erections.

You say on some days it doesn’t hurt. Do you do any PE, masturbating or have sex around this time?

You have to remember this is all only a guess and seeing a urologist is the best thing to do.

I must have missed this last time:

Quote
I have some trouble breathing well but I got tested and don’t have asthma or anything actually wrong with my breathing.


That sounds a bit like anxiety. People who have had panic attacks often faint because they’re not breathing properly even in the absence of illness/injury. Your anxiety could be affecting your erection but I doubt it would be the cause of the pain you’re experiencing.


I'm a big fan of 50 Cent, or as we call him in Zimbabwe, four hundred million dollars.

Check out the books (you find the pdf’s over emule) The Multiorgasmic Man and Tao Yoga of Love by Mantak Chia.

Stop ejaculating so often to recharge your circuits.

Wear a leather cock strap.

You need to see your doctor, soon as you can

Originally Posted by jalv
So for the urologist do I have to go through my doctor for that? Or do I just find one and contact them for an appointment?

I don’t know the regulations in California, but usually it’s cheaper if you go through your doctor. If money is not such an issue, you can contact any urologist.

Your quick fix is a pill, but as all posters said, you should see a doctor to get rid of the problem.

@quickbeam1213: Neglected psychological problems can last forever and may get worse. Jalv’s symptoms are confusing, but I don’t think it could be venous leak. Quote: “I do get strong erections once in awhile but they are very rare.” Now I have venous leak, now I don’t… It doesn’t work like that!


Starting BPEL: 6.9" (Dec.1st, 2008)

Current BPEL: 8.11" NBPEL: 7.63" BPFSL: 9.09"

Current MEG : 5.6"

You’re NOT alone :)

Have you tried a cock ring? If it’s venous leakage then there’s a good chance a cock ring will go a long way to helping you with your problem.

Still, though, see a urologist!

Originally Posted by jalv

So for the urologist do I have to go through my doctor for that? Or do I just find one and contact them for an appointment?

See your regular doc first,

Do not start PE!! Your dick is broke. It does not hold blood properly to maintain an erection. Hopefully a doctor can help, that should be your next step. Good luck!!

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Warning! If you haven't gotten improved erections:sparkyxPenis Enlargement37910-14-2017 05:14 PM
18yr old desperately seeking to improve erections before too lateYataghan50Penis Enlargement Basics3012-24-2014 11:43 PM
Aroblem about morning erectionsmark0190Penis Enlargement Basics212-28-2006 10:08 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:55 AM.