Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

I'm searching for PE exercises which contribute to harder erection

I'm searching for PE exercises which contribute to harder erection

Hi guys, I’m looking for exercises which contribute for better blood flow and harder erections.

Can you help me?

Pumping
Clamping
Hanging
Kegels (lots of kegels)

All done moderately. All PE has helped me in the areas you mention but these 4 specifically. I think changing up the routine also helps. Need to watch for good indicators like morning wood, good flacid hang, etc.

But Newbie routine is a must for the first few months to get conditioned for the more advanced stuff.

Originally Posted by SimonClass
Hi guys, I’m looking for exercises which contribute for better blood flow and harder erections.
Can you help me?

Kegels
Jelqing
Edging
Ballooning
Amazing isometrics
Clamping

Originally Posted by Slack
I agree with the above, except the statement of “lots of kegels”. Kegels are important, but doing too many can have a negative effect, which is a statement that never seems to be reinforced very often :(

Slack,

What negative effect have you had from doing to many kegels? How many were you doing?

I’ve had nothing but positive results from doing several dozens per day.

Originally Posted by Toolguy
Slack,

What negative effect have you had from doing to many kegels? How many were you doing?

I’ve had nothing but positive results from doing several dozens per day.


If you overdo kegels, you’ll exhaust (overtrain) the BC muscle, and trying to stop ejaculation with an exhausted BC muscle just doesnt work. Obviously everyone’s BC is unique, so some people can do more than others without overtraining, buta lot of people (usually newbies) who say “I’ve been kegelling and now I cum quicker”, the cause tends to be overworking the BC.

(I kind of rambled on there, let me know if it didnt make sense!)


Current PE status - Contemplating Retirement. STARTED - 6.75"x5.25" CURRENTLY 7.5"x5.5" - BPFSL - 7.25"

How to use the search button for best results. If you actually USE the search button, this is worth a read

Originally Posted by Slack
If you overdo kegels, you’ll exhaust (overtrain) the BC muscle, and trying to stop ejaculation with an exhausted BC muscle just doesnt work. Obviously everyone’s BC is unique, so some people can do more than others without overtraining, buta lot of people (usually newbies) who say “I’ve been kegelling and now I cum quicker”, the cause tends to be overworking the BC.

(I kind of rambled on there, let me know if it didnt make sense!)

Makes total sense. Not something I had experienced or heard but I learn something new everyday :)

So a good indicator to watch for is premature ejaculation. If that occurs may want to cut back on some of the kegels. Good advice.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Getting a harder erectionawwwshucksPenis Enlargement1910-22-2005 12:51 PM
Penis appearance directly following exercises...j384Penis Enlargement911-20-2004 10:45 PM
Different Exercises for Different Erection Angles?PatBatemanPenis Enlargement104-26-2003 03:29 PM
erection problemssean007Injuries and Treatments2811-11-2002 04:29 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:08 AM.