Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Im asking this question again because it bothers me...

Im asking this question again because it bothers me...

Hello everyone. I have some thoughts regarding the natural penis growth in men. It´s all related to genetics right? Our genetics tells how big our penises will be. This is always what everyone is saying - but here is the part that got me thinking. The process that gets the penis to grow are hormonal right? Hormones activate the growth of the penis.

Now listen to this - hormones are widely affected by what we eat as well as other factors out side of the body. I suffer from mild gynecomastia (i think), and everyone is saying that gynecomastia is the result of an imbalance in hormones.

So why are everyone saying that penis growth are related to genetics, but gynecomastia is related to hormones? I feel as if these “penis-growing-hormones” would be the same hormones that make your voice deep, give you a manly beard and an athletic lean body or (lack of) gives you gynecomastia.

I understand this probably is confusing, but could it be so that the men with the big penises had the best hormone levels aswell as genetics when growing up?
And some men had good genetics but perhaps had to much estrogen in their body due to eating alot of soy (for example) and therefore was cut short and didn´t develop their full potential penis, got some gyno and also did´nt get a very masculine body overall, like with beard and muscle and all that?

If anyone is an expert on hormones and how they relate to penis growth and other secondary male sexual characteristics, please educate me.

Yes, natural penis growth is entirely the combination of genetic and lifestyle factors. How much is nature and how much is nurture is not entirely known, but a majority would be genetic.

I am not an expert but I will try to explain it the way I like to see it.Your DNA is like a blueprint that you get at birth that has the instructions to build every amino acid, protein or hormone etc , but not all of your DNA is activated thats why your father can have blue eyes you have brown and then your son blue eyes because you had blue eyes in your DNA. Hormones aren’t the only signaling molecules that can turn genes on but probably the most recognized.Hormones act on genes but your diet also acts on hormones and the environment you are in affects your genes also, that is why certain regions give you certain characteristics for example living in an environment with less sun will probably affect the offspring and in succeeding generations you will see people with lighter skin.Because of evolution we know that genes can change and Dog breeding.

Testosterone has shown to increase the penis size when given artificially in adolescents with hypogonadism but not to a size bigger than what would be expected from a fully developed male.Since testosterone has been linked to that then it is safe to assume that the penis has or had specific androgen receptors for that growth.So basically testosterone will travel all over the body and if it finds a receptor it bind and produces a cascade of reactions.I don’t know if that answered your main question.

Your gynecomastia is most likely caused by your diet.You are likely overweight and more fat causes the aromatization of testosterone giving you more estrogen.

Originally Posted by Branny
Yes, natural penis growth is entirely the combination of genetic and lifestyle factors. How much is nature and how much is nurture is not entirely known, but a majority would be genetic.


…and hormonal. Correct me if I am wrong but HGH is the hormone that causes penile growth during puberty while genetics will determine actual size. Once puberty ends, HGH level tapper off to what is only needed for the body. I think there have been studies where HGH was introduced to a few patients with some positive results (still too early to call this one, tho).

So, there are lots of factors regarding penile growth and potential. I don’t think it is any one thing.


Current: BPEL: 7.5" BEG: 5.5" MEG 4.75" NBPFL: 5" FG: 4.25" BPFSL: 7.75"

Long term goal: BPEL: 8" BEG: 6" MEG 6" NBPFL: 5.5" FG: 5"

Originally Posted by miguel coto
I am not an expert but I will try to explain it the way I like to see it.Your DNA is like a blueprint that you get at birth that has the instructions to build every amino acid, protein or hormone etc , but not all of your DNA is activated thats why your father can have blue eyes you have brown and then your son blue eyes because you had blue eyes in your DNA. Hormones aren’t the only signaling molecules that can turn genes on but probably the most recognized.Hormones act on genes but your diet also acts on hormones and the environment you are in affects your genes also, that is why certain regions give you certain characteristics for example living in an environment with less sun will probably affect the offspring and in succeeding generations you will see people with lighter skin.Because of evolution we know that genes can change and Dog breeding.

Testosterone has shown to increase the penis size when given artificially in adolescents with hypogonadism but not to a size bigger than what would be expected from a fully developed male.Since testosterone has been linked to that then it is safe to assume that the penis has or had specific androgen receptors for that growth.So basically testosterone will travel all over the body and if it finds a receptor it bind and produces a cascade of reactions.I don’t know if that answered your main question.

Your gynecomastia is most likely caused by your diet.You are likely overweight and more fat causes the aromatization of testosterone giving you more estrogen.

Thanks for the answer, i think you showed some great points. But if the dna is like a blueprint, does it say ”his dick will stop growing at 7 inches” and once all the hormones have made it works the dick just stops growing.

Or is it more like that as long as puberty is still going, alot of testosterone and hgh will just make your dick bigger?

I am sorry for the weird questions, it’s mainly just me who considers if it’s worth to go a doctor to speak on this.

Once a particular body part, and you can pick your favorite , has reached it’s genetic potential all the receptors responsible for the growth of that part turn off to put it simply. All the hormones floating around the bloodstream after the receptors have been turned off mean nothing.

Originally Posted by SS_Hungville
Thanks for the answer, i think you showed some great points. But if the dna is like a blueprint, does it say ”his dick will stop growing at 7 inches” and once all the hormones have made it works the dick just stops growing.

Or is it more like that as long as puberty is still going, alot of testosterone and hgh will just make your dick bigger?

I am sorry for the weird questions, it’s mainly just me who considers if it’s worth to go a doctor to speak on this.


Blueprint as more for the materials than the final product.

I really don’t know if there is a set in stone number for anything but do believe there are relative limit.So for example your height could be taller or shorter depending on your diet or exercise, but after a certain point eating more and working out more might not make you taller but both are needed.Lets say you only have the perfect diet but don’t workout or viceversa you will not have the height you would if you did both.I believe the same applies for testosterone and the penis, yes testosterone will make the penis grow but only until a certain point and what PE has shown me is that apparently their might be other variables that affect penis size.Height is set in stone because bones fuse but skin size isn’t due to its properties.

So basically testosterone will be beneficial only if you are deficient in it and maybe doing PE might be more beneficial during puberty than after it the same way exercise is more beneficial for height than after puberty.And maybe HGH has a higher potential for penis growth or stretching it daily I don’t know, there are studies but not enough.

Lots of folk want to ‘blame’ their hormones or diet etc. rather than their genetics for their penis size.
If hormones (Testosterone/HGH etc.) and diet had much role to play then all your high school athletes would be sporting huge penises, wheras in reality they have the same spread of sizes as their non-sporty or junk food eating friends.
Guys raised in poor countries with limited nutrition etc. don’t have smaller penises. Guys raised in poor inner-city areas with early smoking/drugs/alcohol problems etc. don’t have smaller penises than the average population of wealthy areas.

Time wasted thinking ‘if only I’d eaten better/not smoked/done more sports’ etc. is just that; time wasted.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Its all genetics, the one and only person i know with a huge dick, is a small, short, skinny dude.

No masculinity, scraggy beard and not a deep voice.

Hormones < Genetics.

Genetics are superior to hormones, it is only if the hormones are really messed up (im not talking about a bit lower T levels) only THAN there might be a problem.


God is good.

Goal:7.7" BPEL

5.15" MSEG

Originally Posted by Killawhite

Its all genetics, the one and only person i know with a huge dick, is a small, short, skinny dude.

No masculinity, scraggy beard and not a deep voice.

Hormones < Genetics.

Genetics are superior to hormones, it is only if the hormones are really messed up (im not talking about a bit lower T levels) only THAN there might be a problem.

I think the body is more complicated than that. Its s mix of hormones and genetics. I think genetics will dictate the maximum size based on hormonal balances. I know young guys w hormonal imbalances who r larger after HRT. When my T was low, my erect, flaccid and boys shrunk down. After TRT, I am back to my normal.


Current: BPEL: 7.5" BEG: 5.5" MEG 4.75" NBPFL: 5" FG: 4.25" BPFSL: 7.75"

Long term goal: BPEL: 8" BEG: 6" MEG 6" NBPFL: 5.5" FG: 5"

Originally Posted by SS_Hungville

If anyone is an expert on hormones and how they relate to penis growth and other secondary male sexual characteristics, please educate me.

Look, there is a lot of theories regarding what will affect the penis size a child, I’d say 80% is genetics and other 20% is other factors like enviroment and food.

About inserting hormones on the body, there is no way you direct the hormones to a specific place in your body like your penis, if you start a cycle of HGH and testosterone it will go throughout your whole body, what makes you think that the most part of that concentration of hormones will go to the mostly unlikely place (penis)?

Hormones can be steroids or proteins that beyond other functions do activate parts of genetics in your cells. It is not like it will make it grow, it is easier to make your feet and nose bigger than your penis, because your penis waste more energy on those parts of your body than what is between your legs.

If you wanted to test it through a intense program and regiment of PE, I think it would be interesting to try a therapy of heavy hanging and grow hormone. It is something I would like to see or read here on thunders.


started April 2017 NBPEL 16,5cm x 14cm EG last measurement December 2017 NBPEL 18cm x 14cm EG

Next Goal BPEL 20cm x 14cm or NBPEL 19 x 14cm Main Goal NPBEL 20cm x 15cm

My progress, thoughts and pictures

Thanks to everyone for the responses! Actually makes me feel more calm as i have kind lf got stuck on this thought.

I too understand that genetics play the bigger part in penis size and manly developement, and outside factors can impact it but not too much. I guess we could conclude that as long as your hormones haven’t been to messed up your penis size is pretty much what was laid out for you in your DNA. I just started to think ”wait maybe i should have a bigger dick but my hormones have been so messed up” and just instantly diagnosed myself with low t because of what i believe is a very slight case of gyno. But come to think about it, my chest has always been a bit bigger so it’s probably just genetics anyway.

Originally Posted by SS_Hungville
Thanks to everyone for the responses! Actually makes me feel more calm as i have kind lf got stuck on this thought.

I too understand that genetics play the bigger part in penis size and manly developement, and outside factors can impact it but not too much. I guess we could conclude that as long as your hormones haven’t been to messed up your penis size is pretty much what was laid out for you in your DNA. I just started to think ”wait maybe i should have a bigger dick but my hormones have been so messed up” and just instantly diagnosed myself with low t because of what i believe is a very slight case of gyno. But come to think about it, my chest has always been a bit bigger so it’s probably just genetics anyway.


Brother, gyno is not a sign of low T at all.
Gyno caused by a lot of estrogen, when you are young you have a LOT of T, this T turns into estrogen, because there is a lot of T, it converts to more estrogen than someone with low T will convert, what causes the gynecomestia.
I have gyno since age 12, just went to the doctor a half year ago about this and he said its normal and actually a sign of good development, he also said it will fade slowly (im almost 19).


God is good.

Goal:7.7" BPEL

5.15" MSEG

Originally Posted by Killawhite
Brother, gyno is not a sign of low T at all.
Gyno caused by a lot of estrogen, when you are young you have a LOT of T, this T turns into estrogen, because there is a lot of T, it converts to more estrogen than someone with low T will convert, what causes the gynecomestia.
I have gyno since age 12, just went to the doctor a half year ago about this and he said its normal and actually a sign of good development, he also said it will fade slowly (im almost 19).

Yeah i know man, but shouldn’t high estrogen be bad for the growth of your penis as well as the other male sexual charasteristics (beard, strength soforth)?

I want to be as manly as possible when it comes to my body and i want a big dick, running around with high estrogen all my life sounds like it could do some harm to these things…

I m not an expert either but I believe it s more genetic than lifestyle, but if lifestyle is too unhealthy or detrimental to your health it will beat the genetic part of growth and change.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
The PE Survey results!remekPenis Enlargement16412-06-2018 08:27 AM
Read - The Second PE Survey -- A Thunder's Place group projectremekPenis Enlargement32706-02-2017 01:29 AM
Question about veins while doing jelqvolu-manPenis Enlargement Basics502-16-2006 10:28 AM
Clamping Question Specific, not generic question about itZeroAkaruiPenis Enlargement Basics501-19-2006 08:57 PM
Newb questionGirth and GreedPenis Enlargement Basics1401-17-2006 08:14 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:46 PM.