Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

If you only Jelq for 2week will you cement the gains?

If you only Jelq for 2week will you cement the gains?

I been jelqing for like 2 wks,im pretty sore now,so i may have to take a week off im thinking about quitting all together. My dick is naturally 8 inches anyway,i only wanted girth and maybe a half inch of length. I hadnt noticed any gains yet,but im pretty sure i will once the soreness goes away. I’ve been jelqing for 2wks will the gains be cemented? Dont tell me im doing all that tugging and pulling only to shrink back to natural size.

If you want cemented gains you gotta keep going at least for a month.

Then of course gains made in 2 weeks might not even be noticeable, be consistent or nothing will happen.

What you are doing in the first 1 to 3 month, is your just adjusting your penis to adapt the pressure of the jelqing. You may or may not gain anything through this time. Now cementing is a term you use it when your in PE and you see gains already, so you continue PE for couple of more month’s to cement these gains. Now technically you do not need to cement anything, for the simple reason you have nothing to cement. Now if you feel like you need to take a week off, then its good. I advice you to do it. You penis safety comes on top of everything. Don’t worry about anything, Your penis stay the same. I do personally take 3 4 5 days off its normal. Just enjoy your week off, and when you come back you won’t lose anything :)


Start July 07 2011 = Length 6.5 Girth 5.3 ---> 07 / May / 2012 = NBPEL 7 In / BEG 6.2.5 In / MEG 5.8

Goal : All the way --- And no this is not my photo :D

Originally Posted by whynotbig

What you are doing in the first 1 to 3 month, is your just adjusting your penis to adapt the pressure of the jelqing. You may or may not gain anything through this time. Now cementing is a term you use it when your in PE and you see gains already, so you continue PE for couple of more month’s to cement these gains. Now technically you do not need to cement anything, for the simple reason you have nothing to cement. Now if you feel like you need to take a week off, then its good. I advice you to do it. You penis safety comes on top of everything. Don’t worry about anything, Your penis stay the same. I do personally take 3 4 5 days off its normal. Just enjoy your week off, and when you come back you won’t lose anything :)

Well i didnt know you couldnt get gains the first month.I read somewhere that alot of guys get gains in like a week,theyre small, gains,but still they notice a difference in size.Thanks for the advice.

Hm, where did you read that? Not saying that it can not happen, but it may be “just” a boost of EQ, which is nice by itself, of course :)

Each person is different. If you work out with my routine, you may gain a lot, or may gain nothing. We will all see gains, but some in 1 week some in 1 month some in 2. In the end you will see, so don’t worry about it, just keep it wise, and slow. Take care and good luck with your journey


Start July 07 2011 = Length 6.5 Girth 5.3 ---> 07 / May / 2012 = NBPEL 7 In / BEG 6.2.5 In / MEG 5.8

Goal : All the way --- And no this is not my photo :D

I still can’t undederstand why 8 inch guys want more

Only thing I can think of is if it is a 8x3.


Current Stats: 6.9BPEL/6.4NBPEL 5.5MEG.

Current Goal: 7BPEL/6.5NBPEL 5.75MEG.

Originally Posted by Newpac
I been jelqing for like 2 wks,im pretty sore now,so i may have to take a week off im thinking about quitting all together. My dick is naturally 8 inches anyway,i only wanted girth and maybe a half inch of length. I hadnt noticed any gains yet,but im pretty sure i will once the soreness goes away. I’ve been jelqing for 2wks will the gains be cemented? Dont tell me im doing all that tugging and pulling only to shrink back to natural size.


+caps- and apostrophes please. :)
We try and maintain a higher standard of English than other forums for both translation software and non-native English readers.

2 weeks may very well show improvement in EQ, but you will need to continue for a couple months at least to see any actual growth. Guys here have been tugging for months and years, so in my experience, 2 weeks is too soon.

Stick with it and you’ll get back what you put into it. :)


Keep an open mind and a closed wallet... unless it\'s open to making a donation!

Originally Posted by andrea_pe
I still can’t undederstand why 8 inch guys want more

Because we are sick creatures. That’s why :) Trust me that’s why. Now if they tell you there is an operation, that will make you gain 4 inches + and 100% guaranty, but you have to pay 20 or 30,000$. Trust me you will go for it, you know why? Because your sick. I will go for it because I’m sick 2. I told you we are sick creatures.

Note read your post before you submit it, and check your grammar. There is no excuse why you wrote understand in a wrong way. You do have check speller. Its not about you, and its not personal. Its just many users here, are not English native speakers. So you must make it very easy for them to understand.


Start July 07 2011 = Length 6.5 Girth 5.3 ---> 07 / May / 2012 = NBPEL 7 In / BEG 6.2.5 In / MEG 5.8

Goal : All the way --- And no this is not my photo :D

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
jelq Length gains?GottagrowPenis Enlargement704-27-2009 09:57 AM
Gains only by jelqalexandro19Penis Enlargement Basics607-03-2007 11:52 PM
How do you cement your gains?American425Penis Enlargement703-07-2007 05:15 PM
Constant state of jelq is giving me big gains!Vincent Van CockPenis Enlargement4405-11-2005 04:12 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:19 AM.