Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

If you arent gaining; if you are a skeptic

12

If you arent gaining; if you are a skeptic

Try this. Be safe, however, too much force is a bad thing

Stretch like the basic manual stretch, strait out, up, down, left, right, strait left, straight right, ect ect. Make sure that you feel FATIGUED in your ligs when you’re done. It’s going to take adequate force, just go slow until you feel a tug - then imagine your ligs are stretching.

Of course warm up properly, ect.ect.

My routine is here Newbie gains and how I got them

Like this link says, (I’m a dumbass for not posting pics, but I’m really telling the truth) I was around 4.9~5” EL before I started PE and my girth was around 3.5. Since this last thread I’ve already gained another .25” in EL, but not too much in girth. Girth isn’t my primary focus due to my girlfriends wishes. I’m now 6.25 EL or 6.5 BPEL (if I could straiten my curve slightly while holding the ruler).

I vary my routine often, from mid December through I’d say January 10th I cut back on my amount of force when stretching, and I thought I had reached a plateau. I didn’t, I started to stretch harder yet again, and now I’m gaining again.

I’ll post pics whenever I can confiscate my girlfriends phone, or I stop being a cheap bastard and buy one.

Oh, and yes, my EQ has dropped considerably. I have no problem getting erections, keeping them, but my morning wood is slack and my erections no longer have a significant upward curve. I used to be around 10:30~11:00, now at best I’m 9:30. If this is the only price for a bigger spelunker I’m diving

I got a pretty decent refurb Kodak camera at geeks.com. Will give you better pics than most cell phones.

You are giving some good advice. On the other hand, some guys grow with a “Less is More Approach”.

For me, the standard Newbie was too much stress. Way to many stretches and jelqs. I did something similar to NEW newbie + advanced routine

This thread is kind of interesting :

Is starting out lesser necessarily better

Originally Posted by Spelunker
Oh, and yes, my EQ has dropped considerably. I have no problem getting erections, keeping them, but my morning wood is slack and my erections no longer have a significant upward curve. I used to be around 10:30~11:00, now at best I’m 9:30. If this is the only price for a bigger spelunker I’m diving

Sounds like overtraining to me. I reviewed your routine and parts of it sound pretty extreme.

Have you seen this article?

Warning! If you haven’t gotten improved erections:

and this one:

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to help growth!

Thanks sta-kool; I’ll look into that camera. Everyone truly is different. Honestly I recently haven’t been jelquing but every other workout. Partially due to college started back.

I agree with the less is more, also. It’s definitely the safer approach. I don’t know who to give credit to this quote to, but “Pe isn’t a race, it’s a marathon.”

The only reason I approach PE so aggressively is I feel that my ligs shouldn’t have ‘too much’ time to heal. I want to give them adequate time to heal, while simultaneously not letting them heal back to their prior state.

I don’t want to be the catalyst for any injuries, so please take my advice at your own risk. I simply feel that if you aren’t gaining - there isn’t enough force applied

Originally Posted by Spelunker
Try this. Be safe, however, too much force is a bad thing

Stretch like the basic manual stretch, strait out, up, down, left, right, strait left, straight right, ect ect. Make sure that you feel FATIGUED in your ligs when you’re done. It’s going to take adequate force, just go slow until you feel a tug - then imagine your ligs are stretching.

Of course warm up properly, ect.ect.

My routine is here Newbie gains and how I got them

Like this link says, (I’m a dumbass for not posting pics, but I’m really telling the truth) I was around 4.9~5” EL before I started PE and my girth was around 3.5. Since this last thread I’ve already gained another .25” in EL, but not too much in girth. Girth isn’t my primary focus due to my girlfriends wishes. I’m now 6.25 EL or 6.5 BPEL (if I could straiten my curve slightly while holding the ruler).

I vary my routine often, from mid December through I’d say January 10th I cut back on my amount of force when stretching, and I thought I had reached a plateau. I didn’t, I started to stretch harder yet again, and now I’m gaining again.

I’ll post pics whenever I can confiscate my girlfriends phone, or I stop being a cheap bastard and buy one.

Did you say girth was 3.5 and your girlfriend only wants more length?

Just out curiousity if my penis tends to turtle most of te day, will this affect my gains


Jan 1 2011

Nbpel 4.9 inch. Bpel 5.35 inch

Nbpfl 3 inch

E211, since starting PE I’m around 4” in girth now, erect. But yes, she says more girth is more painful.

Sta-cool, I did review those theads. I probably am over training a little. Since that thread I have slacked off considerably.

Originally Posted by Spelunker
“Pe isn’t a race, it’s a marathon.”

Yes, that is a good one. People get in a big hurry to gain, they end up hurting themselves.

Here is something AndroNYC said to me when I was a hurry-up-I-want-quick-gains-newbie:

androNYC - Can pumping “even out” girth?

Originally Posted by androNYC
Take your time, use plenty of heat, realize that PE is a practice, not a goal.

Couple of months, a year- what difference does it make?

You planning on getting rid of your unit soon?

I didn’t think so.

Just keep working your Penile Enhancement practice.

Iwant2bhung, I don’t really feel comfortable tackling questions like this, there are people who have been here and been exercising much longer than I.

But In my opinion yes, I believe it will affect your gains. I believe there is an article titles “never let it turtle”. Try searching around a little.

Originally Posted by iwant2bhung

Just out curiousity if my penis tends to turtle most of te day, will this affect my gains

Ease up.

Heat from a rice sock and some very gentle relaxed stretching usually stop a turtle in it’s tracks for me. Your mileage may vary, find what works for you. Some people have reported Kegels work for them, others use ice, etc.

I also think that the essential oil mix I use for lubrication helps a lot with that. I use a modified Eroset Vein Oil mixture and since I started I rarely see a turtle. I also occasionally use Arnica and 100% Aloe Vera, the first when I’m feeling extra fatigue in my unit, the second when the skin is looking red or irritated.

Great threads on essential oils:

Lubricant Selection for PE
Eroset’s Vein Oil - for thrombosis and more

I buy my essential oils online at Eden Botanicals, I’ve always found their quality and potency to be excellent: http://www.edenbotanicals.com/


10/2010: ~bpe 6.2x4.8, 1/2011: bpe 6.5x5, 2/2011: bpe 6.75x5.1, 3/2011: bpe 7x5.1, 4/2011: bpe 7.25x5.1, 6/2011: bpe 7.38x5.1

My status thread

Well I think my junk is just so small when it’s flaccid that it looks like it’s turtling.. Wait isnt turtling when your penis is flaccid? Mine is like 3 inches point out.yes yes laugh lol.. But it’s true.


Jan 1 2011

Nbpel 4.9 inch. Bpel 5.35 inch

Nbpfl 3 inch

Turtling is when your flaccid penis is way shorter than your average FL, I think.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Gaining significantly with an ads after gaining significantly with npeFuture9X6.5Penis Enlargement Basics309-10-2008 10:15 AM
PreEmptive Deconditioning While Gainingdreamaloud1Penis Enlargement802-02-2005 05:03 PM
Gaining NBP without gaining BPMickPenis Enlargement Basics808-07-2003 05:20 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:50 AM.