Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

If you are overtraining, can you gain?

12

If you are overtraining, can you gain?

My only gains came when I was a newbie and I would do like 20 min jelq with 50-80 Ullis in between. I also stretched. Now I am thinking I overdid and toughen up my tissues but I gained 0,5 inches while doing that. So, did I actually overtrained?

That was january 2014, now I am stretching 1h a day almost everyday and I am not gainig (10 ,20 or 30 min session). I have been doing this for 3 months I think together with random 5 to 20 min jelqing sessions and a few Ullis (from 20 to 40, 3 times a week).

I took 4 months off from Stretches and I just jelqed 10 min 5-6 times a week before doing what I am currently doing. What to do?


When conguering a golddigger you need a large bank account, when conquering a dickdigger you need a large tool. When conquering a woman you need a minimum of three things: money, class and yes: dick size. Good news are, you can actually improve in all these three aspects.

I think that I am making some awesome gains right now, and I am not really overdoing it. I probably do 3-4 days worth of clamping, a few days of just jelqs (2-300) and lots of heat. I used to jelq every day for like 45 minutes straight, and I think I am making better gains now than I was then.

Think you should check out the “The Importance of Rest Days” thread. Your question totally relates to the plethora of theories expressed in there. And I’m sure your question will be answered, along with being versed in counter theories.


Starting size: 6.25" BPEL (5.5" NBPEL); 6.5" BPFSL; 5.0" MEG (3/2014)

Goal: 6.5" NBPEL (7.25" BPEL); 5.5" MEG

Current size: 6.50" BPEL (5.75" NBPEL); 7.5" BPFSL; 5.25" MEG (11/25/2015)

thanks


When conguering a golddigger you need a large bank account, when conquering a dickdigger you need a large tool. When conquering a woman you need a minimum of three things: money, class and yes: dick size. Good news are, you can actually improve in all these three aspects.

I read the first 3 pages…. people have different opinons and some gained with newbie routines without resting and some did gain resting…. I knew it’d still b confusing


When conguering a golddigger you need a large bank account, when conquering a dickdigger you need a large tool. When conquering a woman you need a minimum of three things: money, class and yes: dick size. Good news are, you can actually improve in all these three aspects.

Pretty much…it’s 50/50 really. You can:
1) take the recommended breaks to allow the penis a chance to recuperate. Which may prevent overtraining and possible injury or allow your body a chance to adapt to the new stresses on the penis.
2) don’t take the recommended breaks and attempt to increase the “newbie gains” or risk the possibility of injury.

The main reason it is highly recommended that a beginner utilize breaks is to prevent mistakes that are hard to undo once a certain point has been crossed…simply because of the lack of experience.


Starting size: 6.25" BPEL (5.5" NBPEL); 6.5" BPFSL; 5.0" MEG (3/2014)

Goal: 6.5" NBPEL (7.25" BPEL); 5.5" MEG

Current size: 6.50" BPEL (5.75" NBPEL); 7.5" BPFSL; 5.25" MEG (11/25/2015)

If you are not gaining over a longer time then you have to change things.

Do you track your BPFSL daily and after sessions? You have to see an increase at least there if you go for length.
If you see no increase in BPFSl when going for length then you are merely doing penis gymnastics.
If your routine gives you an increase in BPFSL but it doesnt stick then you need to up the frequency or/and use a ADS.

You say your PI’s are good. Does that mean you EQ is also always good?
If it is also good and steady then try to get near the point were it goes worse and workout to the edge of it.

The art of PE is too find the individual sweet spot. Too less no matter how often = nothing happens. Too much = toughening.

I have made gains without breaks over the last few months. I just took a few days off and my penis felt stronger after resting and my BPFSL increased 2/8”. I plan to take 2 or 3 days off in a month.


LetsGrow123 is the owner of the gripping trainer website. He also posted here as ykm123321 in an effort to promote that site and the related video site. Please take any product endorsements as very likely to be biased.

Those are great messages guys. You got me thinking.
LetsGrow123, these will be your only days off? 3 days a month in a row?

dickerschwanz, I have never taken measures of that. I just done 1h after stretching 35 min and it was 19cm. I dont like the measures BF tho, if you use a different ruler that has a wider edge the measure isnt real. I will use the same now.
My EQ as well as spontanious semierections (one of the PIs) really and mainly depends on how often I masturbate.
A good way to track my EQ indications and increase my routine if it doesnt get affected is to masturbate always with the same frecuency, which is complecated. Anyways I dont think I’d be able to increase my PE routines, almost 1h stretching 6 days a week + some good jelqing and a few Ullis is already a lot.
I will check my BPFSL right before and after my main session soon. I hope I’ll se an increase, then I would add an extender. That’s good right?
Do you think if you train too much and aren’t gaining but your PI and EQ are good you are toughenin up?
Some guys like Bib believe you are just toughening up if oyu are deforming tissues, therefore gaining.


When conguering a golddigger you need a large bank account, when conquering a dickdigger you need a large tool. When conquering a woman you need a minimum of three things: money, class and yes: dick size. Good news are, you can actually improve in all these three aspects.

Originally Posted by quim92
Those are great messages guys. You got me thinking.
LetsGrow123, these will be your only days off? 3 days a month in a row?

Yes 2 or 3 days off in a row.


LetsGrow123 is the owner of the gripping trainer website. He also posted here as ykm123321 in an effort to promote that site and the related video site. Please take any product endorsements as very likely to be biased.

quim92, I read this. We have PM’d each other. You answered your own question in the opening thread. If you want to want to much to fast, you are going to get nothing. If the newbie was working, you should have suck with it. If you traumatize you unit, you might as well take a 3 to 6 month break. Take your time and customize. This is so easy.

Originally Posted by quim92
Those are great messages guys. You got me thinking.
LetsGrow123, these will be your only days off? 3 days a month in a row?

dickerschwanz, I have never taken measures of that. I just done 1h after stretching 35 min and it was 19cm. I dont like the measures BF tho, if you use a different ruler that has a wider edge the measure isnt real. I will use the same now.
My EQ as well as spontanious semierections (one of the PIs) really and mainly depends on how often I masturbate.
A good way to track my EQ indications and increase my routine if it doesnt get affected is to masturbate always with the same frecuency, which is complecated. Anyways I dont think I’d be able to increase my PE routines, almost 1h stretching 6 days a week + some good jelqing and a few Ullis is already a lot.
I will check my BPFSL right before and after my main session soon. I hope I’ll se an increase, then I would add an extender. That’s good right?
Do you think if you train too much and aren’t gaining but your PI and EQ are good you are toughenin up?
Some guys like Bib believe you are just toughening up if oyu are deforming tissues, therefore gaining.

If you can steadily increase or hold a bpfsl over your bpel, while having good PI ‘s, then I dont see a toughening.
Some just need one tweak to gain. Heat, all day stretching, ADC, whatever..
Extender after stretching is good.

Anyway. You might need different exercise or intensitys instead of more time. Maybe less , more often.
You also might try to get the intensity to a level where you get an impact to your EQ to know your limit. When you know the enxt morning that you worked your dick.
I think after newbie gains one has to be near the edge of maximum intensity/time but never above it obv.
One has to know if you are working out in the gain zone, too less or too much. This can only be achieved through tweaking routines and getting a feel.
I dont know. The specifics are different for each one.

People who gain after the newbie gains are professional PE artists no kidding.
You know it might be necessary to stop masturbating( or more…,I dont know).
The sacrifices in PE can be big many of the big gainers had an all day mindset(even when it meant all day rest) and were huge on the feel and noticing side.

Do one step after the other. If you go for length then track your BPFSL and check what circumstances/exercises create what increase/decrease.
How is it next day after you increased your bpfsl etc. etc. that you should note.
This will help you pinpoint/narrow the gain zone.

Originally Posted by tntjockey
quim92, I read this. We have PM’d each other. You answered your own question in the opening thread. If you want to want to much to fast, you are going to get nothing. If the newbie was working, you should have suck with it. If you traumatize you unit, you might as well take a 3 to 6 month break. Take your time and customize. This is so easy.

I never did the newbie routine. I begun with squeezes, Ullis jelqd and stretches. Long workouts sometimes and I gained half inch in 4 months or less. After that it has been like 8 months without gaining. It has been 3 mo nths and one week I stretch almost 1h everyday 6 days a week plus some random jelqing and ullis. Nothing… my BPFSL doesn’t increase after a stretching session, it is 19 cm always, if it does lenghen it is so little it is hard to tell…. Does anybody have clear increase of his BPFSL after a workout.
My EQ is not bad but I wouldnt say my PI are better than my first 3 months of PE. I still don’t know where I am mistaken TNT… I dont think I am overtraining, lately I feel good stretching sensation in my sessions and I like it. I have just ordered several devices to cheer myself up… Bibs, vachanger, vacextender, ADS, pump, sleeves…. Should I take a decon break before trying devices TNT? I am so down….


When conguering a golddigger you need a large bank account, when conquering a dickdigger you need a large tool. When conquering a woman you need a minimum of three things: money, class and yes: dick size. Good news are, you can actually improve in all these three aspects.

Originally Posted by quim92
I never did the newbie routine. I begun with squeezes, Ullis jelqd and stretches. Long workouts sometimes and I gained half inch in 4 months or less. After that it has been like 8 months without gaining. It has been 3 mo nths and one week I stretch almost 1h everyday 6 days a week plus some random jelqing and ullis. Nothing… my BPFSL doesn’t increase after a stretching session, it is 19 cm always, if it does lenghen it is so little it is hard to tell…. Does anybody have clear increase of his BPFSL after a workout.
My EQ is not bad but I wouldnt say my PI are better than my first 3 months of PE. I still don’t know where I am mistaken TNT… I dont think I am overtraining, lately I feel good stretching sensation in my sessions and I like it. I have just ordered several devices to cheer myself up… Bibs, vachanger, vacextender, ADS, pump, sleeves…. Should I take a decon break before trying devices TNT? I am so down….


Do you have a routine thread?

Do you heat during stretching?

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
If you can steadily increase or hold a bpfsl over your bpel, while having good PI ‘s, then I dont see a toughening.
Some just need one tweak to gain. Heat, all day stretching, ADC, whatever..
Extender after stretching is good.

Anyway. You might need different exercise or intensitys instead of more time. Maybe less , more often.
You also might try to get the intensity to a level where you get an impact to your EQ to know your limit. When you know the enxt morning that you worked your dick.
I think after newbie gains one has to be near the edge of maximum intensity/time but never above it obv.
One has to know if you are working out in the gain zone, too less or too much. This can only be achieved through tweaking routines and getting a feel.
I dont know. The specifics are different for each one.

People who gain after the newbie gains are professional PE artists no kidding.
You know it might be necessary to stop masturbating( or more…,I dont know).
The sacrifices in PE can be big many of the big gainers had an all day mindset(even when it meant all day rest) and were huge on the feel and noticing side.

Do one step after the other. If you go for length then track your BPFSL and check what circumstances/exercises create what increase/decrease.
How is it next day after you increased your bpfsl etc. etc. that you should note.
This will help you pinpoint/narrow the gain zone.

Today I have measured my BPFSL before and after 30 min stretching session and it is in both cases 19cm, no increase. If there is, it is absolutely minimun. Does anybody see clearly and increase ?
I don’t see how I have to train in order to see the limit of impact of my dick, my EQ is good regardless of PE, I am 22. If I masturbate more than once a day it starts going bad.
It has been 3 months and 1 week i stretch 1hour a day 6 days a week, I first started with short multimbe sessions, I now do a few longer sessions. I feel good stretch, with the side ones and A bundle stretches as well as BTC while sitting down, the stretching sensation varies tho… from day to day. sometimes i dont feel anything. Am I overtraining, am I doing too less ? HOW DO I KNOW…. as I say I got good, PI, good EQ but not better than my first 3 months of PE I think… my BPFSL is not growing after sessions….
I just ordered several devices…. getting down and confused tho…. perhaps i should take a break and forget about PE till I can hang privately. My parents just discovered about this and i coudl use an extender maybe….


When conguering a golddigger you need a large bank account, when conquering a dickdigger you need a large tool. When conquering a woman you need a minimum of three things: money, class and yes: dick size. Good news are, you can actually improve in all these three aspects.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Length gain between circ scar and glans?ryan_bressonPenis Enlargement Basics902-11-2010 03:07 AM
To gain or not to gaindonpatch84Penis Enlargement Basics1510-03-2008 11:00 PM
Help. Seeing FL gain, but no EL gain.TheOnePenis Enlargement1605-29-2008 11:50 AM
Fat Pharms: Prescription for Weight GaintwatteaserMale Supplements004-20-2008 06:53 AM
Positive PIs mean that you'll gain?thecrow19Penis Enlargement Basics502-11-2008 11:15 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:56 PM.