Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

If the condom don't fit you must have a big dick

12

If the condom don't fit you must have a big dick

In the words of the great Johnny Cockring(sp?), “if the condom don’t fit you must have a big dick.”.

After my PE session last night my normally slightly over 7 BPEL x 5 mid and 5.6 base seemed a littly larger than usual. I was probably about 5.25 mid and 5.75 or so base after my session. I decided to break out the condoms I have stored for about a year. I have been with my girlfriend about a year and a half and started PE a few months in.

Well, I started with the Trojan magnum and it was snug and it was painful to roll toward the base. I wouldn’t use this if I used condoms with my girlfriend because it was too restrictive. I tried this Crown condom which was actually somewhat snug a year ago and it was ridiculous. I couldn’t get it over the head without pain so I didn’t even try.

This is a clear indication that not only have I gained over the year but something else dawned on me. We dispute average sizes so much on here but the truth is that condom companies have to make money. That means making condoms that actually fit. If the condom company CEO started making only giant condoms based on seeing his raquetball partner’s 6 inch flaccid the company would go out of business. They know exactly what sizes they sell the most of and that is what they make.

When I ordered the Crown condoms on whatever condom website, it was highly rated and I think the most popular. There were comments like it’s a little too big or a little too small but overall real popular. And guess what, it was too snug in the past on my maybe 4.8 mid unit.

When the condom company had a dick measuring contest during spring break in Cancun, they couldn’t even muster up a 5 inch girth and that was taking an average at 3 points along the shaft. If they held a bench press contest during spring break I wouldn’t even enter it even though I can bench near 300. So if the average was 315 it doesn’t mean the average male bench press is 315. It means the average bench press of guys who think they can bench a lot is 315.

My point is that condom companies are clearly shooting for around 4.5 to 4.8 girth when they make regular condoms. If you try on a regular condom and it doesn’t fit well then guess what you are above average. If you are 5.5 mid or above then you are damn big in the eyes of the condom makers and they think there are so few of you guys to make money on that they don’t give many options for sizes over that.

This doesn’t mean I don’t want to shoot for 6 inch girth or that I don’t want to be my girlfriend’s biggest it just means that we shouldn’t lose perspective on what is large based on anecdotes. If you feel insecure do what I did. Try to unsuccessfully roll on a regular or even somewhat large condom. It will make you feel good. Even better when you struggle to put it on and finally give up in front of your partner.


Last edited by Lampwick : 08-12-2010 at . Reason: Added paragraph breaks

My understanding is when they measured the girth in Cancun they only took it from the mid section.

Originally Posted by no1knows

My understanding is when they measured the girth in Cancun they only took it from the mid section.

I’ve read that it was averaged girth and length was not quite NBP but slight pressure on the ruler as opposed to just lightly touching the skin. In any case the point is that condom companies make condoms to fit. So even if we happen to have horse hung friends or our girlfriend had only horse hung ex’s we have to realize those are anomalies and shouldn’t bring us down as much as it can.

I agree with you generally. If a condom is too loose to stay on, it is useless. If a condom is tighter than it needs to be, it may be uncomfortable but usable. The standard size condoms are going to be designed so that they can be used (stay on) the majority of men.

Actually, over 29% of men in the Cancun Lifestyles study measured 5” in girth or more, and 5% were 6” in circumference or more. But of the 401 men who volunteered for the study (some perhaps under peer pressure from their buddies) 101 (over 25%) allegedly could not achieve an erection good enough to be measured, which is certainly a very high percentage of ED in this age group (college-aged men). It is quite likely that this 101 included quite a few lesser-endowed guys who avoided the perceived embarrassment of displaying themselves to female nurses for measurement by using this convenient excuse.

The regular size Trojan condom has a base (ring) width of 2 inches and is uniform in caliber throughout. It is about 7.5” long. The Trojan Magnum is about 8 1/8” long and has a wider flare and is wider through the shaft (2.5” wide at the closed (tip) end but still has a ring width of 2 inches. The Magnum XLs have more headroom flaring to about 2.7” at the tip, but the same ring diameter and length as the Magnums. The Crown condoms are also of uniform width but a little wider (2.08”) and a little shorter (7.08”) than the Trojan standard size.

Since the condom widths refer to the flattened width, the circumference that the condom can accommodate unstretched is twice the width. So the regular Trojans would slid over a rod of 4” circumference. But they have to be stretched a bit to get a grip and stay on. So you are probably right, the standard Trojan condom is probably designed to optimally fit a guy 4.5” in circumference, or maybe even a little less.

as my personal conclusion, any guy with more than 5,5 MSEG will have some trouble getting into a comdom.


Ahora:Longitud: 18 BP Grosor: :littleguy avanzado a los 14 EG.

Metas:Longitud: 20 BP Grosor: 15 EG.

Fotos y progresos avantasia

Don’t forget the Trojan Ecstasy condoms, including the Magnum Ecstasy. The base end is probably the same size as the Magnum, but the 4 inches or so at the top end are very large - deliberately designed to be very loose, so you move around inside. It feels like it’s coming off, but it doesn’t. Well, if things are too snug, it might be worth trying.

Originally Posted by e211

In the words of the great Johnny Cockring(sp?), “if the condom don’t fit you must have a big dick.”. After my PE session last night my normally slightly over 7 BPEL x 5 mid and 5.6 base seemed a littly larger than usual. I was probably about 5.25 mid and 5.75 or so base after my session. I decided to break out the condoms I have stored for about a year. I have been with my girlfriend about a year and a half and started PE a few months in. Well, I started with the Trojan magnum and it was snug and it was painful to roll toward the base. I wouldn’t use this if I used condoms with my girlfriend because it was too restrictive. I tried this Crown condom which was actually somewhat snug a year ago and it was ridiculous. I couldn’t get it over the head without pain so I didn’t even try. This is a clear indication that not only have I gained over the year but something else dawned on me. We dispute average sizes so much on here but the truth is that condom companies have to make money. That means making condoms that actually fit. If the condom company CEO started making only giant condoms based on seeing his raquetball partner’s 6 inch flaccid the company would go out of business. They know exactly what sizes they sell the most of and that is what they make. When I ordered the Crown condoms on whatever condom website, it was highly rated and I think the most popular. There were comments like it’s a little too big or a little too small but overall real popular. And guess what, it was too snug in the past on my maybe 4.8 mid unit.

When the condom company had a dick measuring contest during spring break in Cancun, they couldn’t even muster up a 5 inch girth and that was taking an average at 3 points along the shaft. If they held a bench press contest during spring break I wouldn’t even enter it even though I can bench near 300. So if the average was 315 it doesn’t mean the average male bench press is 315. It means the average bench press of guys who think they can bench a lot is 315.

My point is that condom companies are clearly shooting for around 4.5 to 4.8 girth when they make regular condoms. If you try on a regular condom and it doesn’t fit well then guess what you are above average. If you are 5.5 mid or above then you are damn big in the eyes of the condom makers and they think there are so few of you guys to make money on that they don’t give many options for sizes over that.

This doesn’t mean I don’t want to shoot for 6 inch girth or that I don’t want to be my girlfriend’s biggest it just means that we shouldn’t lose perspective on what is large based on anecdotes. If you feel insecure do what I did. Try to unsuccessfully roll on a regular or even somewhat large condom. It will make you feel good. Even better when you struggle to put it on and finally give up in front of your partner.

e211, I added some paragraph breaks to your post to make it more readable. It’s quoted above in its original form for comparison purposes.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

does the fact that normal sized condoms make my erection pretty much limp and pretty much flaccid make me have a big dick?


[BPEL Length 8.5] [NBPEL 8.0 - 8.5 Depending on EQ!] [BEG- 7.2] [MIDSHAFT 6.4/5] [GLANS- 6.1]

PE for life!

you do have a massive thick dick, if the measurements on your firm are correct, then it is perfectly understandable that you have problems using condoms.


Ahora:Longitud: 18 BP Grosor: :littleguy avanzado a los 14 EG.

Metas:Longitud: 20 BP Grosor: 15 EG.

Fotos y progresos avantasia

Not necessarily, thefusionhead. Many complain about having that reaction to condoms regardless of their dick size.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

well I cannot roll a normal sized condom over my head of penis, I have to stretch it open with two hands and then put it over the top and the pain sometimes is unbearable.

The only reason I choose not to buy larger ones is because I accquired plently of normal sized ones for free and I have plenty more to use up.


[BPEL Length 8.5] [NBPEL 8.0 - 8.5 Depending on EQ!] [BEG- 7.2] [MIDSHAFT 6.4/5] [GLANS- 6.1]

PE for life!

exactly my point, a guy with 6” on girth is likely to have many problems with normal sized condoms. And in my opinion, thight vagina woman would have a problem with intercourse as well.


Ahora:Longitud: 18 BP Grosor: :littleguy avanzado a los 14 EG.

Metas:Longitud: 20 BP Grosor: 15 EG.

Fotos y progresos avantasia

Originally Posted by thefusionhead
does the fact that normal sized condoms make my erection pretty much limp and pretty much flaccid make me have a big dick?

Yes. You might need to custom order like Wilt Chamberlain supposedly did.

haha. That wound be very funny indeed if I were to do that.


[BPEL Length 8.5] [NBPEL 8.0 - 8.5 Depending on EQ!] [BEG- 7.2] [MIDSHAFT 6.4/5] [GLANS- 6.1]

PE for life!

e211, I think this is an excellent post! There is Truth in Profit!

I would sincerely love to see the condom companies release statistics of what/how much they sell. There was a recent small disclosure from Condomania (http://secure.condomania.com/Rankings/) but I think it would be great for Trojan to release some statistics too. More details would be great.

I honestly never realized that regular sized condoms were too tight for me though. I think a lot of guys might be in the same boat, thinking “it’s supposed to be tight so it doesn’t fall off.” Condom companies should do a better job educating on this any many other points.

To my point, Who uses condoms? Middle age married guys like me? No (but occasionally for fun). Young guys who are inexperienced and don’t understand how a condom should fit, where it needs to grip, where it should move a bit and so on? Yup - that the market for the most part. So there might be a little sway on the regular end but then again, some young guys might buy the larger ones just to show off. Still not the best way to measure.

I think the base logic here is sound though. Follow the money and you will find truth. The true average is close to what has already been published many times. <6 x <5.

Confusion and misunderstanding abounds in this repressed world we live in.


My journey .... My pics

Start BPEL 6.50" x MSEG 5.00"

Now BPEL 7.625" x MSEG 5.25"

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:39 AM.