Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Ideas to stop Climaxing after PE Session?

Ideas to stop Climaxing after PE Session?

So I’m having a hard time not cuming after my session is over.. Any of you guys have a trick to stop.. For me its not as easy like “well just stop touching your dick” lol.

PE harder… seriously my unit is so sore after a good workout I don’t even want sex.

Other than that… cold shower?


Current 5.5 NBPEL x 5.75 Base EG - 5.25 MSEG 7" BPSFL

Short Term Goal 6 NBPEL x 6 MPEG

Long Term Goal 8 NBPEL x 7 MPEG (why not dream BIG?)

Hmm that makes sense Harry, I will have to try that.. Maybe watching porn during PE is a bad idea also? Hehe

Originally Posted by xbone89
Hmm that makes sense Harry, I will have to try that.. Maybe watching porn during PE is a bad idea also? Hehe

PE takes discipline as does controlling the desire to release after a session. I don’t not recommend ever doing a routine to the point of soreness. In my opinion it stunts the growth process. PE is not like a gym routine where soreness is a sign of a good workout.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

I agree with the gentleman above. Do you smoke? Smoke a cigarette. It always helps me relax.

If you don’t smoke, don’t start. :-)

Ι can’t think of something else.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

So what is the problem with cumming after a session? I do it almost everytime and find I have a larger flaccid hang all day compared to not cumming.

Like previously said, do not do PE until you are sore. In fact you get the best results if your PE routine feels good.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Originally Posted by gprent
So what is the problem with cumming after a session? I do it almost everytime and find I have a larger flaccid hang all day compared to not cumming.

Like previously said, do not do PE until you are sore. In fact you get the best results if your PE routine feels good.

I find very dificult to concentrate only on PE and not cumming as well. I am not sure why, but rubber your penis gives you a great pleasure and relaxarion.

Any suggestion to increase PE and stop masturbation?


Mayor

Originally Posted by xbone89
So I’m having a hard time not cuming after my session is over.. Any of you guys have a trick to stop.. For me its not as easy like “well just stop touching your dick” lol.

Why?

Orgasm does not hinder gains.


Kdong Starting: 7.1 x 5.125 vol = 14.84 cu. in. Current: 7.1BPEL 5.5 MSEG = 17cu. in. GOAL --> 8.5 x 6.5 vol: 28.6 cu. in.

Took Time off, lost some gains-- Girth cemented

No PE since 2015 -- starting back up

[QUOTE=xbone89]
So I’m having a hard time not cuming after my session is over.. Any of you guys have a trick to stop.. For me its not as easy like “well just stop touching your dick” lol.
[/QUOTE

It happens to me. I enjoy a lot, but I am not sure if I am doing the right technique.
Who knows ?


Mayor

Originally Posted by gprent
So what is the problem with cumming after a session? I do it almost everytime and find I have a larger flaccid hang all day compared to not cumming.

Like previously said, do not do PE until you are sore. In fact you get the best results if your PE routine feels good.

I only edge after a session. I guess there is nothing wrong to ejaculate, if you feel very horny.

For me it doesn’t work that good. Everybody is different.If I ejaculate after a session my penis shrivels. Don’t know why.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

I ejaculate after every session and gained anyway. When I did not, I had clogs when I would piss or finally ejaculate.


10/05/14 >> 7.7x5.8 (start stats on 10/05/14) / Short term goal : 8x6 (achieved on 14/06/14 and 23/04/14 respectively)

Mid term goal : 8.5x6.5

Long term goal : 9x7

Personally I noticed on rare occasion when I don’t cum after a PE session I get a better hang and much better erections later if the time calls for it, plus to me when I do cum .. I’m kinda like fuck!! Why are you so damn weak minded!

Originally Posted by xbone89
Personally I noticed on rare occasion when I don’t cum after a PE session I get a better hang and much better erections later if the time calls for it, plus to me when I do cum .. I’m kinda like fuck!! Why are you so damn weak minded!

My point exactly. Everybody is different.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
The Chemical PE ThreadDoubleweenerMale Supplements48712-02-2017 10:21 AM
The PE Survey results!remekPenis Enlargement16105-19-2017 12:29 PM
PE Pills - Homemade Stack Ideas?KissTheDersMale Supplements310-23-2012 06:36 AM
What happens when you stop doing PE ???PhotonPenis Enlargement611-20-2007 06:02 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:17 AM.