Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

I told my wife about PE

12

I told my wife about PE

Have any of you guys told your significant other? I figured before I got started with using an extender I’d just tell her rather than try to hide it. I mean how long could I possibly keep hiding it from her? She thanked me for letting her know I was going to be using one, now here I sit wearing my extender for as long as I want with zero worries. Anybody got any stories about PE and the missus?

Yes


Kdong Starting: 7.1 x 5.125 vol = 14.84 cu. in. Current: 7.1BPEL 5.5 MSEG = 17cu. in. GOAL --> 8.5 x 6.5 vol: 28.6 cu. in.

Took Time off, lost some gains-- Girth cemented

No PE since 2015 -- starting back up

Read tnt jockey’s inspirational thread, he even PEed with his wife. I have reached my goals

My wife has been aware since she was my girlfriend. She was skeptical at first and now a believer. I don’t hide going to the gym and I don’t hide that I’m improving all of me.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Well done, I did the same thing and we kegel together…:)

Originally Posted by peaveyspecial
Well done, I did the same thing and we kegel together…:)

Perfect idea!


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by jhardmember
I mean how long could I possibly keep hiding it from her? She thanked me for letting her know I was going to be using one, now here I sit wearing my extender for as long as I want with zero worries. Anybody got any stories about PE and the missus?

Asking for permission, that’s not what alpha male does

Originally Posted by Lastkingofusa

Asking for permission, that’s not what alpha male does

Maybe read closer before you interject Alpha male.


28 Aug 2014: 6.25" x 6" (MEG) >>>>>>>> 30 Dec 2015: 7.25" x 6.5" (MEG)

Goal: Pump 40 min 2x daily 6 mos start 8/23/17 PICS AND PROGRESS

PE Growth Rate Study | Most Efficient Gainers List

I always find it funny when someone uses alpha and beta instead of A and B. My guess is the use of A and B would make the whole PUA concept sound very stupid. Now use some fancy greek ways to pronunciate the first two letters of the alphabet and you have millions of fans.

sound byte shit

My wife is aware but doesn’t participate. I’m not sure she believes it is working but she sure enjoys the fruits of my labor.


Started: 01/01/2015 ~ BPEL: 7.2 inches. EG: 5.5 inches. [05/01/2015: BPEL: 7.6 X 5.5.] [08/06/2015: 7.75 X 5.5] Goal: Better EQ

All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty. ~ Proverbs 14:23

Forum Guidelines

I told my S.O. She informed me later that whatever I was doing, I was maxed out in thickness. Did I stop P.E.? Of course not. Take a ride on the “baloney pony” baby! :)

i’m looking forward to the day that I finally tell my girlfriend about what I’m doing. I have no doubt that she already suspects and would be cool with it (just from comments she’s made and there), but I’m not quite comfortable enough to the point where I can give the full 100% disclosure (i.e. letting her see my devices, my full routines, etc). I’ve been trying to work thinhs in slowly over the last year or so.

I’m not really sure why I’m apprehensive since we are both extremely open and honest about everything, and we’re very sexually adventurous. But when it comes to this, I’m just not there yet.


Starting stats: 7.5" BPEL x 6.2" MEG ---> Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.7" MEG - Goal: 9x7 and beyond (going Diesel Big!) My Progress Thread/Log

Tracking progress with the iLogPE App

Originally Posted by iLogPE
i’m looking forward to the day that I finally tell my girlfriend about what I’m doing. I have no doubt that she already suspects and would be cool with it (just from comments she’s made and there), but I’m not quite comfortable enough to the point where I can give the full 100% disclosure (i.e. letting her see my devices, my full routines, etc). I’ve been trying to work thinhs in slowly over the last year or so.

I’m not really sure why I’m apprehensive since we are both extremely open and honest about everything, and we’re very sexually adventurous. But when it comes to this, I’m just not there yet.

If she suspects you should tell her. Makes sure she doesn’t keep a bad secret.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by Titleist

If she suspects you should tell her. Makes sure she doesn’t keep a bad secret.

I agree.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
The PE Survey results!remekPenis Enlargement16105-19-2017 12:29 PM
Wife now knows about PE forumAcid JazzPenis Enlargement Basics902-17-2009 08:49 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:17 AM.