Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

I need the name of a technique

I need the name of a technique

I’ve been a member for more than three years(I think), but I haven’t signed in in more than a year. I began PEing about two years ago, I experienced MAJOR gains fast. The biggest gains I obtained were from girth. There was this one technique in which you hold the base of your penis with your index and thumb to stop the blood flow, kinda like clamping but with your hand. I don’t know the name of it, this technique seems to have vanished. Whats the name of the technique, are there any routines listed on the site, why has TP gotten rid of it?

Never heard, perhaps you could name it :D

|||||Start: 14cm NBPEL|||||Now: 17,5cm NBPEL|||||Goal: 20cm NBPEL||||

But we're never gonna survive, unless we get a little crazy.

Uli squeeze

Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Jelq stick techniquesmk5366Penis Enlargement Basics206-01-2008 12:43 PM
The importance of techniqueNick33Penis Enlargement2308-22-2007 06:48 AM
Stem cell technique helps women grow their own implants - Is there PE potential?LoveMachinePenis Enlargement502-13-2007 06:44 AM
Possible New Technique The Dough RollerVilePenis Enlargement Basics609-20-2006 02:26 PM
My 'secret' technique2in2002Penis Enlargement106-10-2005 12:23 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:06 PM.