Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

I need something NEW

I need something NEW

I have done all the stretching, jelqing, traction devices, and pumping.religiously, believe me. With minimum results over the last 8 years.

What about all day weights? Or ring weights? Anyone have any success with them. I really am not trying to just focus on lig gains, my exit point is already rather low. But I’d figure all day weights would stretch the tunica. I feel like I’ve never gotten much gain in length from tunica breakdown and regrowth of tissue.

Any help, would be good. Other wise I may hang up the spikes for good, and consider getting the turkeyneck surgery/surgery to tighten up all the loose skin from so much PE. It’s uncomfortable now.

Thanks
Tiger

I gotta ask, after reading your post I asked myself, how consistent was he in any of the techniques. As in did you stick with one for 3 or more months before trying something else, or was the switch quicker?

I know you said, religiously, and I do believe you. Its just that word can mean various things to various people.

Some guys are hard growers, sorry. Others grow easily. Sounds like you are one of the hard growers. Have you asked for other advice along those 8 some years from the other guys here? This forum really is a wealth of knowledge and I’m pretty sure someone would have had advice you could have used to speed up the process as it were.

I hope someone comes along with pearls of wisdom for you that you will be able to use and see some results.


sunny A day without sunshine is like a day without laughter :sun:

Originally Posted by the tiger
I have done all the stretching, jelqing, traction devices, and pumping.religiously, believe me. With minimum results over the last 8 years.

What about all day weights? Or ring weights? Anyone have any success with them. I really am not trying to just focus on lig gains, my exit point is already rather low. But I’d figure all day weights would stretch the tunica. I feel like I’ve never gotten much gain in length from tunica breakdown and regrowth of tissue.

Any help, would be good. Other wise I may hang up the spikes for good, and consider getting the turkeyneck surgery/surgery to tighten up all the loose skin from so much PE. It’s uncomfortable now.

Thanks
Tiger

If you have tried all the techniques, then maybe the problem is application. Have you read my threads on PI and EQ?

overtraining, perhaps?

Religiously to me, equals PE took over my life. I’ve read and researched tons on this forum. Done traction for more than 3 months, on 2 different occasions with zero results. (One time for 4 months, by the book, and the other time for over 4 months.’by the book’, no results.)
I’ve done jelq only, and jelq/stretch routines for 4 months, and another 5 months and another 6 months with minimal gains. Pumping routines for over 6 months with zero-gains, just darker skin.with I got rid of eventually through experimentation with wart remover. I’ve made threads on that.

Oh yes, I also did hanging for 6 months. Minimal results.

I’ve put the time in, the effort in. The technique in. Believe me I am not a newbie ( I just don’t have enough posts to make threads in the main member forum, so I make them here/I’ve actually been around long enough, that I use to be able to make threads in the mmf, years ago) and I’ve done my research. I am a hard gainer or god just hates me. Either way, I was thinking maybe there was another guy like me, that eventually did something out of the ordinary that really sparked some growth.

So any advice or tips or thoughts for what to do would be good. The only real growth I got, wasn’t actual growth, it was just lig stretching and more penis exposure. Which I started with a Low LOT, and low exit point, so I really don’t want to gain another .25 in length just so my dick can exit from out of my butt cheeks.

Not to talk down, but some ppl do undervalue warming up properly. You?

Maybe you could try the ultimate PE technique that is guaranteed to give you at least 2 inches in length: Stretching with the anal…


Ahora:Longitud: 18 BP Grosor: :littleguy avanzado a los 14 EG.

Metas:Longitud: 20 BP Grosor: 15 EG.

Fotos y progresos avantasia

I always have done a full warm up. Lots of heat everytime.

Firstly from my own experience even 6 months isn’t really long enough a stretch to evaluate a method, i would say my first year of pumping was

pure learning curve.

Second you didn’t say if you sticking to one method at a time ?

I have pretty much pumped only with minimal results but have recently added an extender on days between pumping, the combination seems far

more promising so maybe you need the right 2 or 3 different things together ?

I’m guessing after 8 years your enthusiasm for PE is pretty used up !

You say not much length gain, how much have you had?

Perhaps over-training like mentioned by others. It’s our nature to overtrain - both eager for gains, and when the common thought that more training is always better.


B4: 6.875" NBPEL / 7.5" BPEL / 5.75" EG

9/12: ?? NBPEL / 7.75" BPEL / 6" EG

Goal: Coveted 8 x 6

Originally Posted by avantasia
Maybe you could try the ultimate PE technique that is guaranteed to give you at least 2 inches in length: Stretching with the anal…

I had to stop after page 1, I was laughing so hard.

Originally Posted by sleepy278
I had to stop after page 1, I was laughing so hard.

What do you mean? don’t you dare to mock the ancient techniques of the annal monks.


Ahora:Longitud: 18 BP Grosor: :littleguy avanzado a los 14 EG.

Metas:Longitud: 20 BP Grosor: 15 EG.

Fotos y progresos avantasia

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:29 AM.