Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

I need serious help.

12

I need serious help.

Hi everyone. I wish it would let me make a thread anywhere but I guess you guys have different rules than I’m used to. I’ve been doing PE on and off for a couple years. Nothing advanced. Just jelqing. Now I’m wearing an extender.

I’m worried that I have a venous leak. I’ve been masturbating to porn probably 5x a week for 4 years. I’m a healthy 24 year old. The reason I worry I have a venous leak is because I can only get fully erect with physical stimulation and when I stop the stimulation my erection almost instantly starts to go away. I also cannot get fully hard by just watching porn or using my imagination. My morning wood is weak. I’m in the process of quitting porn. A couple weeks ago on my 5th day without porn, I was able to get 2 rock hard 10 EQ erections while standing up and masturbating. I came both times. But like I said, when I stopped rubbing it the erection pretty much immediately started to go away which isn’t normal.

The only thing that I think could have caused this venous leak is I remember I used to send dick pics to a couple girls but I was shy about my length so I’d only show them like half of my dick in the pic. I’d do an OK squeeze at the base so the head and shaft would get more engorged and then I’d take a pic. I probably held this for 30 seconds at most. I guess I was actually doing an Uli. Idk if I was conditioned for this or not. Could this have damaged my dick? I really hope I just have porn induced erectile dysfunction but ever since I read about venous leak a few weeks ago I’ve been worried sick.

Originally Posted by WantABiggerPeni
Hi everyone. I wish it would let me make a thread anywhere but I guess you guys have different rules than I’m used to. I’ve been doing PE on and off for a couple years. Nothing advanced. Just jelqing. Now I’m wearing an extender.

I’m worried that I have a venous leak. I’ve been masturbating to porn probably 5x a week for 4 years. I’m a healthy 24 year old. The reason I worry I have a venous leak is because I can only get fully erect with physical stimulation and when I stop the stimulation my erection almost instantly starts to go away. I also cannot get fully hard by just watching porn or using my imagination. My morning wood is weak. I’m in the process of quitting porn. A couple weeks ago on my 5th day without porn, I was able to get 2 rock hard 10 EQ erections while standing up and masturbating. I came both times. But like I said, when I stopped rubbing it the erection pretty much immediately started to go away which isn’t normal.

The only thing that I think could have caused this venous leak is I remember I used to send dick pics to a couple girls but I was shy about my length so I’d only show them like half of my dick in the pic. I’d do an OK squeeze at the base so the head and shaft would get more engorged and then I’d take a pic. I probably held this for 30 seconds at most. I guess I was actually doing an Uli. Idk if I was conditioned for this or not. Could this have damaged my dick? I really hope I just have porn induced erectile dysfunction but ever since I read about venous leak a few weeks ago I’ve been worried sick.


Hi man,
Quit porn!
AFAIK venous leak makes you unable to get any kind of erection.
In my opinion you cant get your lil friend up because you need specific stimulation.
Can you get erection by staring at some hot women or at picture of naked hot women?
No? But if you start touching you will ?
Also kegels try it.
That’s all that come to my mind right now.

Doesn’t sound like it. You may however have the biggest erection killer known to man - anxiety or worry about your erection.

Relax. Don’t jerk off for a while. Get horny. See it grow.

Originally Posted by 74zowee86
Doesn’t sound like it. You may however have the biggest erection killer known to man - anxiety or worry about your erection.

Relax. Don’t jerk off for a while. Get horny. See it grow.

I concur.

Thanks for the replies guys. If I look at porn or a pic of a hot girl I get a chubby and that’s it. Porn also doesn’t interest me like it used to so I think I’m totally desensitized. I did regular kegals for years and never reverse kegals because I didn’t know about them. A few weeks ago I noticed that when I masturbate I basically hold one long kegal the entire time which caused my erections to be horrible so I’ve been focusing on relaxing my pelvic floor when masturbating and the blood just pours in so that’s definitely one of my problems is a tight pelvic floor.

I havent watched porn or masturbated in 4 days. I’m going to keep it up. I’ve never gone more than 2 weeks since I was probably 18 without jerking off so we will see what happens. I guess I should stop worrying about venous leak then. That is some scary stuff.

I sometimes have a similar problem

I suffered as you did to the point where my wife didn’t excite me any longer, even though I mentally wanted her.

Porn was messing with my neuro-chemical reaction to stimulus.

I went through the venous leak stage where I thought there must be physical damage.

Then I stopped porn and in two weeks my wife’s blowjob began to have the old familiar response.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

a-unit I don’t do porn and yet at times I battle to get and keep an erection without continual stimulation. Maybe my mind has exhausted my penis when that occurs! What do you think?

Guys,
Logic. Not saying it will keep to everyone with such problem.
If you watch porn Stop. If you jerk Off frequently stop.
Don’t do it for at least week or two.
If you want see any ANY light at the end of the tunnel then you might want to see specialist.
For sure specialist will prescript you some kind of pills or any drug that will help you for some time.

There are many many factors that influence us.
And how our body response to our mood state of health is simple picture.
We usually ignore it don’t understand it.
Give your self a rest.

Originally Posted by BPTony
A-unit I don’t do porn and yet at times I battle to get and keep an erection without continual stimulation. Maybe my mind has exhausted my penis when that occurs! What do you think?

Exhaustion is the word.

Rest is the answer.

As long as it takes to make your dick work again.

For years I thought that veinous leakage was what I was suffering from, but as soon as I went a week without porn my morning wood was painful and sex with my wife was consistent again.

This is not to say that vein damage isn’t a real problem in getting erections, but in my case the porn and a disintegrating marriage were the factors.

BP, I’m assuming you are referring to sex with a woman when you say that you lose interest. Are you happy in the relationship?

Once my wife and I began actively working on our relationship and texting each other about sex throughout the day, our sex life became amazing again, like it was when we first met.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by WantABiggerPeni
Hi everyone. I wish it would let me make a thread anywhere but I guess you guys have different rules than I’m used to. I’ve been doing PE on and off for a couple years. Nothing advanced. Just jelqing. Now I’m wearing an extender.

I had erection problems that I believe came from too much time with my extender on under clothing. I believe it was putting too much subtle pressure on the base of my penis, limiting blood flow. I stopped the extender and after a few weeks my erections came back. I now use the extender only for an hour or so after my morning hanging and pumping just to keep from turtling.

I’d say quit all forms of PE and porn until your erections come back then re-introduce one thing at a time for several weeks at a time to see if the problem returns. That might help you isolate the cause. At 24 you should get a hard on when the wind blows.

There is a lot of recent research done on how porn causes massive anxiety and other kinds of subtle mental ailments. I saw a thread about this around here with a link to a website which had some really good Ted lectures and stuff about it. But google it, ted lectures and ED and porn and such. It will put porn into a whole knew light for you (a light that will not make you want to watch it again).

I was in the same spot and still am somewhat (cause I’m still watching porn here and there)….but I take off a few days and for the next few days jerking off I’m super hard. Now think if I was to do this for like…a month….no porn and not jerking off everyday (cause I do jerk off a lot.)

But don’t worry about your erection…I’d say do some PE and do it relaxed and don’t stress about it. Like do fowfers and learn something on the computer. Focus your mind to something else that interests you aside from dicksize.

You just got the same symthoms than I do.
I also have been masturbating a lot in the past 4 years and my imagination is no longer enough to make a 10.
I’ve been Experimenting a lot so that I could understand what is causing this and my conclusions lead me to this advices:
- to jerk off as Little as you can
- watch porn as Little as you can
- eat large
- do not Overtrain

Failing this is what causes me Loss of EQ, but also Confidence and Sexual Desire.
I trying to see the effect of food but till now its unconclusive

I say as Little as you can because if you cut it From day to Night
someday you will have a urge that can screw your efforts for some days in a row (happen to me)


"Destrucción me gustas tu"


Last edited by petroil : 04-15-2014 at .

Originally Posted by wawawuh
I had erection problems that I believe came from too much time with my extender on under clothing. I believe it was putting too much subtle pressure on the base of my penis, limiting blood flow. I stopped the extender and after a few weeks my erections came back. I now use the extender only for an hour or so after my morning hanging and pumping just to keep from turtling.

I’d say quit all forms of PE and porn until your erections come back then re-introduce one thing at a time for several weeks at a time to see if the problem returns. That might help you isolate the cause. At 24 you should get a hard on when the wind blows.

Nice Advice There


"Destrucción me gustas tu"

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Time to get seriousgofrbigPenis Enlargement Basics602-13-2006 04:22 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:16 PM.