Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

I must be the smallest guy in Jamaica :

Jamaican penises, guys lets not get carried away.

We should know better, there are no bigger penises anywhere in the world, unless you show me a study that’s proof, then why should we believe rumours.

A genuine study would show at least 500 men, with measurement’s taken by nurses or after an injection or some kind, not self measurements or reported sizes by individuals.

Jamaican men, have the same chance as lets say a french man at being 8x6 or 5x4.5, and that’s the truth.

You have 6.7, you are truly above average in Jamaica, and you are well on your way to being large.


Start 6.5 bpel 5.75 eg Current bpel 7.0 eg 6.75 (7.0eg base) Goal bpel 7.25 eg 7.0 mid shaft

Progress routine and pics/vids

Originally Posted by Praseo

My apologies if this is incorrect. I’m not familiar with the metric system. However, if you use an online converter, 172.5 cm comes out as 67.9133 inches. 67.9133 inches =5.65944 feet. However, this is assuming that the 3 online converters I used are completely wrong and you’re the one who’s right. You never know…

I’m sorry man, it’s just that what you said there made me feel like you were being a bit of a know it all. Just made me feel like correcting ya ;)


Nov '08: 6.5" BPEL X 4.3" MSEG / 4.83" Base Girth.... 4.565" AVG EG Based on 2 measurements

Nov '09: 7.0" BPEL (6.3" NBPEL) X 4.5" MSEG / 4.9" Base Girth.... 4.59" AVG EG Based on 3 measurements ~~~~~~~~~ Erect gains to date 1.55" X .4"

>>> Caboose\\'s Penis Enlargement Guide <<<

According to a scientific penis measurement study the biggest dicks can be found in Africa (average: erect 7.2” and flaccid 6.4”), the smallest in Korea and China (average: erect 3.7” and flaccid 2.4”). Penis size is not connected with a person’s height, which depends on things like wealth, health, level of development, way of living, food and so on.

Hey Charlie— welcome to TP.

Assertions such as you’ve made require citation— a link to the study will do.

Thanks


WE are the 99% 'WE are the people you depend on; we cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls. We drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Don't f&ck with us'-- Madame DeFarge

"Rope trades @$10 a yard. I wonder if they even know that?"- Capitalist

That’s not necessarily true, I’m a female, and I’ve been with a jamaican whose penis was not even 4 inches, if that.. Seriously.

^^So, we now know for sure that the OP isn’t the smallest guy in Jamaica. See? Female members are useful. (:

Originally Posted by androNYC
Hey Charlie— welcome to TP.

Assertions such as you’ve made require citation— a link to the study will do.

Thanks


Thank you for the welcome. You’re right, it’s a good thing to mention links in matters like these. There are several sites that give ‘average penile size worldwide’; one of these is www.everyoneweb.com/worldpenissize. Quite interesting to see the average penis size in a number of countries all over the world, but we should realize that it doesn’t mean that there are no big dicks in China or small dicks in Africa. Or Jamaica if you like.

The standard deviations in that chart do not seem right.

There are tons of statistics about penis size. There also several threads about. The one CharlieS is referring to was cited before around here. If I remember correctly, isn’t that consistent with other researches.

All these studies, surveys and statistics have one thing in common: they don’t and they can’t tell the whole truth. They can only give an indication. That should be enough.

Originally Posted by marinera
^^So, we now know for sure that the OP isn’t the smallest guy in Jamaica. See? Female members are useful. (:


Actually, what I understood is that she slept with smaller Jamaicans not in Jamaica … — That doesn’t mean anything in re the OPer ;)

I know that there are a thousand and one threads and ‘studies’ on averages and racial/ ethnic distribution, of varying usefulness— just wanted to know which one we’re referencing here.


WE are the 99% 'WE are the people you depend on; we cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls. We drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Don't f&ck with us'-- Madame DeFarge

"Rope trades @$10 a yard. I wonder if they even know that?"- Capitalist

Ah, ok, so are the tourists that are raising the average size in Jamaica? That could be, many Italians are going there lately.

:mutley:

“I’ve seen a documentary about this vogue of going to Jamaica: men for the weed, women for the weed and the schlongs, it seems”

When I read about that years ago, it continued by stating that the Jamaican woman travel to Aruba for big cock.
The source probably came from the Aruba chamber of commerce, but who really knows?

Originally Posted by Praseo
I have no time for conjecture.


If you have no time for conjecture why would you pick a part words out of my post.

For some reason this seems to be a sensitive subject for you.

Just as I can’t prove my theories you cannot prove yours either. I am pretty sure there is no study that will accurately prove either of yours or mine at this point.

I know there are quite a few that minorly support both. This is why I used words like “feel”, “assume”, “think”. If there is no 100% proof than it must be open for interpretation. That being said I still “think” that I am more correct.

Think about this: If a man naturally has a larger head than you. Larger ears, mouth and nose. Larger chest, shoulders and torso. Larger arms and hands. Larger legs and feet. And obviously taller than you.

Is it really an enigma or is it logical to assume that his penis is larger aswell?

Like I said there are many factors that play into penis health. So if a senior man drinks everyday, smokes, eats terrible and never used his penis for anything other than pissing, than even if his entire body is larger I’m sure his penis wouldn’t be. At least he would not look like it or it will have lost some size.

Also we have a little thing called PE. Maybe you never heard of it but this may off throw both our arguments, depending.

Anyways…

Originally Posted by Praseo
1. Height has nothing to do with size and 2. Jamaican men are not taller than average. For the world average? Yes. But in the western world, they are a few inches short. Should we now assume western men to be the biggest?

I directly said they were taller than world average which you critiqued me for. Now you are agreeing?

Your point number one there is blatantly ignorant. I was stating my opinion, you are stating facts you cannot prove.

I think you might be a good candidate to conduct a study on this. Seems like you would be passionate about it and you would do a real thorough job.

So in the end you went out of your way with a negative attitude and it got you nowhere. I really was never trying to be rude or argumental at all. I was stating my opinion which everyone here is free too more or less do so.

Happy PEing dude. Goodluck

Originally Posted by Katts
The standard deviations in that chart do not seem right.

Yes. I agree. I’ve seen that chart somewhere before. There is nothing telling us if the measurements are BP or NBP. Also, nothing to tell us if it was self reported or done by medical prefessials. That makes it rather unreliable. However, it makes me feel good. If it is to be believed, I’m absolutely huge in the US and average in Africa.

Of course, the whole chart is unreliable. While the majority of people, in some countries, may share a common genetic background, this is certainly not the case in the US. Furthermore, the chart does not even address the issue of genetic ties. Did they only measure native Kongo inhabitants and not include anyone who may have moved there or whose ancestors may have moved there? What ethnic background is represented by the US? American Indians? They’re the only ones who , basically, can be said to be native inhabitants. The rest of us came from somewhere else ( places probably shown on that chart).

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:59 PM.