Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

I must be sexually damaged

123

I must be sexually damaged

Hello everyone , I haven’t posted in a while that’s be cause I recently started doing PE again, for the longest time though I knew that penis wasn’t anything special especially where girth is concerned but more and more I became upset with how my unit is. The fact that I have phimosis doesn’t help either as this prevents me from having sex due to the tightness of my foreskin which makes it very unpleasant when trying to have sex and if that wasn’t enough I suffer from premature ejaculation. I also suffer with gynecomastia which for those who don’t know is basically man boobs however it’s not fat but more of breast tissue being in the chest to make your chest appear more feminine , no amount of exercising will get rid of them only surgery which is quite expensive and I simply cannot afford this, because of this I cannot take off my shirt around anyone due to embarrassment I would feel.

So I came to the conclusion , gynecomastia, my phimosis as well as me having a small penis and being unable to do nothing with it due to premature ejaculation , I must be cursed.

Have you tried eating lot of broccoli etc and exercising enough to get low body fat to see you six pack?

Even if it is gyno getting rid of that extra fat might help a lot, also a lot of men store a lot of fat in the chest area compared to other men, so it might be last to go.

I don’t know, I’m just trying to give you a little hope. Good luck.

Well thanks Phoenix but to be honest I’m really not that big to begin with and the way my chest looks certainly doesn’t reflect the way my body is it is really oddly proportioned, I have lost some weight and also been doing lots of different presses an chest exercises but I haven’t seen a change in the way my chest looks.

I’m curious about the reason that makes you recommend broccoli. Is there something worthwhile in broccoli?

Come on, men. You are 7x5.2 you are pretty big already.


Ahora:Longitud: 18 BP Grosor: :littleguy avanzado a los 14 EG.

Metas:Longitud: 20 BP Grosor: 15 EG.

Originally Posted by avantasia

Come on, men. You are 7x5.2 you are pretty big already.

My length isn’t 7 inches that measurement I got was due to inaccurate measurements

But you are 6.8 and 5.2 so your penis is NOT small.


Ahora:Longitud: 18 BP Grosor: :littleguy avanzado a los 14 EG.

Metas:Longitud: 20 BP Grosor: 15 EG.

Originally Posted by avantasia

But you are 6.8 and 5.2 so your penis is NOT small.

From my own personal experiences I know that I am small there is nothing you can say to convince me otherwise

Originally Posted by eopn
I’m curious about the reason that makes you recommend broccoli. Is there something worthwhile in broccoli?

I just remember reading something about it helping with controlling estrogen levels. I also heard something about zinc helping, but I don’t remember how haha.

Anyway here’s a article I just found that might help.
http://uk.askmen.com/sports/bodybui…itness_tip.html

Originally Posted by raiken6
From my own personal experiences I know that I am small there is nothing you can say to convince me otherwise

Small compared to what? can the mods help me a little here? can someone post the chart of average length and girth world-wide?.


Ahora:Longitud: 18 BP Grosor: :littleguy avanzado a los 14 EG.

Metas:Longitud: 20 BP Grosor: 15 EG.

Originally Posted by raiken6

Well thanks Phoenix but to be honest I’m really not that big to begin with and the way my chest looks certainly doesn’t reflect the way my body is it is really oddly proportioned, I have lost some weight and also been doing lots of different presses an chest exercises but I haven’t seen a change in the way my chest looks.

You need to lose overall body fat to target where your body stores the fat, you can’t target specific areas like doing chest exercises. I’m not saying this is the cure, but it might be, especially if you get a ripped body, your proportions will change. It’s always worth giving it your 100% before thinking about surgeries etc.

For gyno, you could try the supplement tamoxifen and see if that helps. Here is a small article regarding it:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18357357

I was thinking about trying this myself, but mine went away on its own over the course of the past couple of years. My hormone levels just balanced themselves out I guess.


Jan. '08:.............................................. .................................................. ........................April '13:.........Goal:

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

6.5 BP................................................ .................................................. .........................8.25 BP.......... 8.5 BP

Originally Posted by avantasia

Small compared to what? Can the mods help me a little here? Can someone post the chart of average length and girth world-wide?.

I do not wish to be rude but could you please stop posting here as your comments are really not helping thank you

Originally Posted by _Phoenix_

You need to lose overall body fat to target where your body stores the fat, you can’t target specific areas like doing chest exercises. I’m not saying this is the cure, but it might be, especially if you get a ripped body, your proportions will change. It’s always worth giving it your 100% before thinking about surgeries etc.

Thank you man , well I’m definitely starting a strict workout program soon so I’ll take what you said into consideration.

Originally Posted by skeebo
For gyno, you could try the supplement tamoxifen and see if that helps. Here is a small article regarding it:

Http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18357357

I was thinking about trying this myself, but mine went away on it’s own over the course of the past couple of years. My hormone levels just balanced themselves out I guess.


I have read several places that these supplements and pills really do nothing to get rid of or make your gyno any better

Top
123

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:17 PM.