Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Flaccid to erect ratio

Originally Posted by nshl

Apologies if I’m posting this in the wrong place.

I merged the two thread into one because they’re about the same topic, you can post on this thread.

Originally Posted by nshl
Apologies if I’m posting this in the wrong place.

Anyway I’m curious to know how much the average penis expands girthwise from flaccid to erect, particularly as mine seems exceptionally thin when flaccid.

So I’d be grateful for anyone willing to give their flaccid and erect girth. An average flaccid, not one with a chub on.

My girth stats are: Flaccid 3.5 to 3.9 (mid girth) erect 4.7 (mid girth)

The original thread was post on the old version of phalloboards forum I just changed the wording little bit .. Rights belong to mikehok

Hi nshl,
I don’t believe what you are taking about is that uncommon as a few of the guys have stated there are showers and growers i am currently 4.0” flaccid girth and 5.5” erect girth.


A Small Leak Will Always Sink A Great Ship.

(Fat Pad 0.25")

Originally Posted by The Wizard
Hi nshl,
I don’t believe what you are taking about is that uncommon as a few of the guys have stated there are showers and growers I am currently 4.0” flaccid girth and 5.5” erect girth.

Dude can you post a flaccid and erect pics with measure tape that actually showes those measurements ? I’m not saying that you are lying or something but its really interesting to see this such of expansion .

Originally Posted by gprent
Shane Diesel has an erect girth of about 8 inches, but that’s not really what he is talking about.

Thought he was barely 7?


Starting 4/15/15 7.3 BPEL and 4.9 MEG

Super lazy and inconsistent :(

5.75 go flaccid to 7.0 erect girth.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

FG: 6
FL: 7.5
EG: 6.5
EL: 9.2

I am more of a shower, but I still get a lot of expansion in length when erect,
Expansion number like these being discussed are normal. I would suspect some guys have more.

Nshl:
Are you angry you have that much expansion??
I would say it is a good sign for someone who wants to do PE, elasticity in your tissues is the sign of a healthy unit ready to PE.
I’m not sure the issue?


EL: 9.2 / EG: 6.5

Swinglifestyle

Quality is the key.

Originally Posted by Titleist
5.75 go flaccid to 7.0 erect girth.

Did you ever update pictures of your current size?


Starting 4/15/15 7.3 BPEL and 4.9 MEG

Super lazy and inconsistent :(

Originally Posted by nshl

Dude can you post a flaccid and erect pics with measure tape that actually showes those measurements ? I’m not saying that you are lying or something but its really interesting to see this such of expansion .

No I won’t be putting any pictures up mate.


A Small Leak Will Always Sink A Great Ship.

(Fat Pad 0.25")

Originally Posted by Narukami
I’m about 3.7 then go to 5” girth erect

Dude are you sure you only 3.7 flaccid girth and erect 5 girth ? I was looking at you pictures and its seems that you’re above 5 girth erect I mean only your glans look above 5 so probably the rest of the shaft is also bigger .I estimate that In flaccid you are probably 4.5 and above .

Originally Posted by nshl
Dude are you sure you only 3.7 flaccid girth and erect 5 girth ? I was looking at you pictures and its seems that you’re above 5 girth erect I mean only your glans look above 5 so probably the rest of the shaft is also bigger .I estimate that In flaccid you are probably 4.5 and above .

No way trust me, my flaccid is very misleading haha. I’m very honest about my size where I could say I’m 8.5 and people would believe me. But I’m only around 5” erect girth, my glans are just very big. I believe the head is like 1.8” long and very wide so it’s bigger than normal. Length right now is somewhere between 7-7.5” my pictures make me look huge for sure, I’m still very big but I’m not a pornstar by any means. I think it would look bigger if I helped my upward curve and left curve. Those severely decrease how big I actually am. Never measured my upward curve so I may be bigger than I say.


Starting 4/15/15 7.3 BPEL and 4.9 MEG

Super lazy and inconsistent :(

Originally Posted by Narukami
No way trust me, my flaccid is very misleading haha. I’m very honest about my size where I could say I’m 8.5 and people would believe me. But I’m only around 5” erect girth, my glans are just very big. I believe the head is like 1.8” long and very wide so it’s bigger than normal. Length right now is somewhere between 7-7.5” my pictures make me look huge for sure, I’m still very big but I’m not a pornstar by any means. I think it would look bigger if I helped my upward curve and left curve. Those severely decrease how big I actually am. Never measured my upward curve so I may be bigger than I say.

Believe me dude you are not far from being a porn star i mean you probably bigger than 70% of the population … Also can you please post a photo of your flaccid penis with measure tape that actually showes your length and girth ? I know its a little weird and disturbing request haha but i mean its sound really weird this kind of expansion that i must see it in my own eyes.. and im sure you have no problems i mean you already upload a picture of your erect am i right?

Originally Posted by nshl
Believe me dude you are not far from being a porn star i mean you probably bigger than 70% of the population … Also can you please post a photo of your flaccid penis with measure tape that actually showes your length and girth ? I know its a little weird and disturbing request haha but i mean its sound really weird this kind of expansion that i must see it in my own eyes.. and im sure you have no problems i mean you already upload a picture of your erect am i right?

Alright if u really don’t believe it


Starting 4/15/15 7.3 BPEL and 4.9 MEG

Super lazy and inconsistent :(

Put the flaccid pic up on my estimate on size page


Starting 4/15/15 7.3 BPEL and 4.9 MEG

Super lazy and inconsistent :(

Originally Posted by Narukami
Put the flaccid pic up on my estimate on size page

Dude i saw it and like i say it is in the 4.5 + range girth for sure mine is 3.9 to 4 flaccid girth and its way thinner than yours…

Originally Posted by nshl
Dude i saw it and like i say it is in the 4.5 + range girth for sure mine is 3.9 to 4 flaccid girth and its way thinner than yours…

Mine was literally twice as thick as normal in that pic, it’s 3-3.5” girth sometimes it’s awful lol


Starting 4/15/15 7.3 BPEL and 4.9 MEG

Super lazy and inconsistent :(

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:19 AM.