Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

I love how I don't have size anxiety any more

12

I love how I don't have size anxiety any more

In the beginning, I was seriously insecure about my size but I’m not anymore. Why? I’ve done PE for a few months and have had awesome gains. So now that I know dick size is something I have some control over, I don”t even sweat it anymore. I’ve gotten the comments and ego boosts I so desperately craved and now nothing can shake me. Even if a girl I’m dating had to say, “I’ve seen bigger”. I know with some work, I can increase the size. I’m in my early 20s and I plan on doing PE until I’m 30 so I’ve got close to a decade.

I’d like to end by saying Fuck you to the people, doctors and “experts” who said I’m stuck and have to live with what I have, you almost got me to believe it!

Congrats to you sir.

I don’t think I’ll ever be content.


Then, 6.1 x 4.5 Now, 7.25 x 5.25

I had the same experience when I discovered PE a little over a year ago! Very happy to realize nothing is set in stone.

That’s fantastic! Have you been using the newbie routine? I’m 22 and I’ll probably get started with this as well!

Originally Posted by Dude151

Nice going. You know there was a point in time when the “experts” though the earth was flat too.

Haha true, ignorance is very powerful


(dd/mm/yyyy) 10/05/2013 BPEL 15cm (5.9 inches) ...22/11/2013 BPEL 19.5cm (7.68 inches)... 29/11/2014 BPEL 20.6cm (8.11 inches)

Short Term: 8 BPEL Long term: 8 NBPEL Long Long Term: 9 NBPEL

Hanging progress.......... Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week.

Originally Posted by xxlwannabe

That’s fantastic! Have you been using the newbie routine? I’m 22 and I’ll probably get started with this as well!

Have never done the newbie routine. I was a bit too impatient.


(dd/mm/yyyy) 10/05/2013 BPEL 15cm (5.9 inches) ...22/11/2013 BPEL 19.5cm (7.68 inches)... 29/11/2014 BPEL 20.6cm (8.11 inches)

Short Term: 8 BPEL Long term: 8 NBPEL Long Long Term: 9 NBPEL

Hanging progress.......... Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week.

Fabulous gains!

Almost 4.5 cm in six months? That must be some kind of record.

Originally Posted by aggolb
In the beginning, I was seriously insecure about my size but I’m not anymore. Why? I’ve done PE for a few months and have had awesome gains. So now that I know dick size is something I have some control over, I don”t even sweat it anymore. I’ve gotten the comments and ego boosts I so desperately craved and now nothing can shake me. Even if a girl I’m dating had to say, “I’ve seen bigger”. I know with some work, I can increase the size. I’m in my early 20s and I plan on doing PE until I’m 30 so I’ve got close to a decade.
I’d like to end by saying Fuck you to the people, doctors and “experts” who said I’m stuck and have to live with what I have, you almost got me to believe it!

Do I have to have 60% to 80& erect when doing Jelq?

Originally Posted by drw81

Do I have to have 60% to 80& erect when doing Jelq?

Yep. Anything between minimum 40% and maximum 80%. 60% is about ideal for general jelqing.

Important Newbie Threads/Info


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by firegoat
Yep. Anything between minimum 40% and maximum 80%. 60% is about ideal for general jelqing.
Important Newbie Threads/Info

I barely jelqued otherwise….
what firegoat said. Just don’t overdo it. Your EQ will get screwed up for a while.


(dd/mm/yyyy) 10/05/2013 BPEL 15cm (5.9 inches) ...22/11/2013 BPEL 19.5cm (7.68 inches)... 29/11/2014 BPEL 20.6cm (8.11 inches)

Short Term: 8 BPEL Long term: 8 NBPEL Long Long Term: 9 NBPEL

Hanging progress.......... Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week.

Aggolb, if you don’t mind me asking, what does your routine consist of? Hanging?

yeah it’s in my progress thread


(dd/mm/yyyy) 10/05/2013 BPEL 15cm (5.9 inches) ...22/11/2013 BPEL 19.5cm (7.68 inches)... 29/11/2014 BPEL 20.6cm (8.11 inches)

Short Term: 8 BPEL Long term: 8 NBPEL Long Long Term: 9 NBPEL

Hanging progress.......... Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Does size matter? Yes, maybe and no...SS4JelqPenis Enlargement2110-30-2012 08:49 PM
Does Size REALLY Matter?IguanaPenis Enlargement1505-10-2007 03:09 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:38 AM.