Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

I just read that jelqing can be bad

I’m interested to know what experiences members have had concerning possible loss of sensitivity.

Originally Posted by 9inchtail
Here are some of the sites I found doing a google on damage to the penis due to jelqing.
http://au.answers.yahoo.com/answers…09151819AAJe96T


That’s an interesting answer on the Yahoo site. Did you see that it reached its lofty rating on the basis of one ( 1 ) vote? Total?


Again, a response by one ( 1 ) person.

I’ll bet I can stay right on this site and find many more negative comments on jelqing than that.

If you expect PE to be without the possibility of injury, perhaps PE is too dangerous for you. We try very hard to be careful here, but injury is always possible.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

I’m doing all the searching I can but can’t really find anything about jelqing being dangerous. The two links I have previously posted was not enough to convince me that jelqing is dangerous. Would love to see what you found on the matter that made you start this post.

Originally Posted by Evergrowing

I’ll do a search. Well what I meant was most replies that said to teach their brothers pe said that they should do light pe.

As one who has asked this question I can tell you that what you are claiming is not true.

Check my very first thread if you will, no one here ever recommended light jelqing or PE. Kegels on the other hand is another story.


Wishing and hoping for the best - yup your doing it wrong.

Originally Posted by 9inchtail

I’m doing all the searching I can but can’t really find anything about jelqing being dangerous. The two links I have previously posted was not enough to convince me that jelqing is dangerous. Would love to see what you found on the matter that made you start this post.

I take it that this is directed to Driedupfish, the thread originator?


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

The info I found on sensitivity was really helpful. Especially the article on Positive and Negative PI’s (Psychological Indicators).

Thread: Telling brother about pe.

Replies:

Originally Posted by Grower
I want to tell a son, but he’s too young at 14. During puberty when he's growing is probably the best time physically to do PE, but the last thing I want to create is a boy self-conctious of his size, and sitting in his room playing with is dick all day.

Originally Posted by Higherone
I don't know if I would agree that it's best to wait until your son is 18. I think that 15-16 is a good age because by then a boy knows what's going on sexually in life (from TV, movies, friends, and/or experience). I think the big thing is if you decided to tell your son, don’t just tell him and then not bring it up again. Monitoring what’s going on through talking to your son would prevent obsession from occuring. Plus, most high school kids are pretty busy, from what I remember, so it’s not like it would occupy ALL of their time.

Originally Posted by jungalist
I think 16 is an ideal age, by that time alot of people are mentally adults already. Of course it depends on the familial relationship. I think it depends on your approach and how close a father is to his son, if your not close it maybe difficult but if you’ve already bonded it should be no problem. I think most people at that age would be ‘excited’ about pe, rather then frustrated at their size. I know when I was 16 I was pretty excited about going to the gym, nowadays it’s bleh I can’t be bothered because of time.

Thread: Too young for pe

Replies:

Originally Posted by gprent
So what if your body is growing. Does that stop you from doing any other physical activity that might lead to you getting stronger for instance? Are you worried that if you exercise it will stunt your growth? Of course not. As long as you learn how to do PE correctly, it can only have beneficial effects.

Originally Posted by tunder05
Yeah bird I have been using your length routine. I have a little less than a half inch to go until I hit my goal. My goal is 7inches by March of next year. So I definetly think it will happen!!

/Thread hijack.

Definetly start now, real light.

Originally Posted by mravg
You have to remember that whatever anyone says, it is all speculation. None of this is known for sure. I would guess, however, that your chances of good gains are better if you are young and not finished with puberty, as your body is still in the “growing mode” anyway.

I guess most say light jelqing(most basic form of pe exercises) because it’s easier to handle and less chance of injury.

Originally Posted by secjay
I started in my teens. Doesn’t seem to have hurt.

Personally I don’t know what the minimum age should be or even if there is a minimum age or ideal age. There’s no real proof that you can cause long term damage just because you do PE while you’re still growing. I guess it could be said that the younger you are, the less likely you are to care about growing your prick, and the more likely you are to do stupid things and damage it, maybe that’s the only reason there should be an age restriction..

That and the fact that you might just screw a kid up royally if you tell them they need to make their dick bigger at say age 12 or teach them PE along with toilet training etc.

The reasons for the minimum age of 18 on this forum are legal ones rather than anything else. I tend to think if somebody is at the state of mind where they are curious about this sort of thing, then they will seek it out. At that point they’re probably ready.

/Rant

Right, just took a look at the replies to this in another window. Thunder, my internet is being lag and it’s taking eons to load the page. :( As you’ve requested, this is what I’ve found so far. Although I will continue the searches when I get the time.

About the recent replies in this thread pertaining to jelqing being harmful, I’ll give a read to the the links you provided 9inchtail. However the first one is yahoo answers? Well honestly how credible are those people when it comes to pe. The kind of answers I would expect is very laymen and inadequate. Second one looks worth the read.

Thatcat, one my very first posts was about this subject and contrary from the response you’ve gotten, mine was different. I was actually speaking about this (light jelqueing at younger age) based on the response I received in my own thread. Basically if a guy who is younger wants to do pe, let him search it for himself if he wants to. But if that kid is matured and disciplined enough he will be able to do pe. Tell your brother or whoever if he is really bugged and depressed about this and is lacking in other aspects of life due to his insecurity about jelqueing and teach him to do it lightly if you feel very compelled to tell him. But of course I strongly recommend against this. At 16-18 highschoolers are busy as it is. And my personal story is a totally different issue yet I try to make it a habit to do pe. This is just a response to your thread which mentions about underage pe Thatcat, the main aim of my response to Thunder is fixated mostly on pubescent pe and those that have replied about what exercise/routine to do during puberty.

It would be a hell of a lot easier just to link to the threads themselves EG, as I have an idea that you are cherry picking the replies that support your point and ignoring others. You work for Fux News by any chance? ;)


Penis Enlargement Forum -- How To Jelq -- Free Penis Enlargement Videos

Make a Donation This place runs on donations, help out if you can. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Lampwick
I take it that this is directed to Driedupfish, the thread originator?

Yes that’s exactly who all my post in this thread are too. Why…Was there some confussion?

Thanks everyone for the replies!! So I guess the general consensus is that not to overdo the PE? Can someone link me to the a beginner’s guide to jelq? I want to make sure that I am doing it right.

So the message is to hold of peing till you are 18? Yeah I thought so as it’s not concrete whether this practice can hinder growth.

Thanks for the answers.

Originally Posted by Lampwick
I take it that this is directed to Driedupfish, the thread originator?


Originally Posted by 9inchtail
Yes that’s exactly who all my post in this thread are too. Why…Was there some confussion?


No, just looking for a clarification. Your post (1) immediately followed mine and (2) did not quote or reference Driedupfish, so when you said “Would love to see what you found on the matter that made you start this post”, the “you” was a bit ambiguous to me. With multiple posters in a thread, it’s useful to either quote or address by name who your comment is meant for.

(Or if you’d said “Would love to see what you found on the matter that made you start this thread” instead of “post”, that would have been perfectly clear. I’m not trying to pick nits here; just pointing out that these references become more important as a thread grows.

And with all that said, thanks for contributing to the thread!


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:08 PM.