Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

I have small testicles

12

I have small testicles

Can this be attributed to low testerone levels and low semen levels? Are there ways to increase my testicle size?

Originally Posted by Slack
Are you wanting to increase the size of your scrotum, or your actual testicles?

Answer this one before I can help you with useful information.

Originally Posted by 10inch_Calibre
Can this be attributed to low testerone levels and low semen levels? Are there ways to increase my testicle size?

Yes it can be attributed. But it all comes down to how are your secondary sexual characteristics. If you can get it up, jerk off or fuck, if you have some hair on your face than its ok, you dont need bigger balls.

First of all, how big are your testicles? Tell us their length. It may be that it’s all in your head.

Secondly, yeah, as far as I’m aware bigger balls produce more testosterone. But as Nick said, as long as you are fully functional, there is nothing to worry about. Also, if you don’t ejaculate very much semen then that can be put down to other factors like race. Men of East Asian ethnicity generally ejaculate less than men of other races, for example.

Finally, I don’t think there is a reliable or safe way to increase the size of your testicles.

I have an extremely high testosterone level(medically checked) but I have small nuts,shit’s really weird since even I think that bigger balls should produce more testosterone. Well,I guess it’s an advantage,if somebody tries to kick to my balls they end up kicking my dick and it won’t hurt.

On the upside, your dick will look bigger..:)


"Drilla Knows Ass" - Para-Goomba

Starter Pics/Clamping Pics

Originally Posted by kassit
kicking my dick and it won’t hurt.

I can tell you, kicking the dick does hurt, especially the glans

Originally Posted by kassit
I have an extremely high testosterone level(medically checked) but I have small nuts,shit’s really weird since even I think that bigger balls should produce more testosterone. Well,I guess it’s an advantage,if somebody tries to kick to my balls they end up kicking my dick and it won’t hurt.

I have been on testosterone supplementation now for about 9 months or so and my nuts have shrunken up. They were never huge or hanging but now most of the time they are fairly tight to the body and if I am horny forget it, they are almost gone.


You all are still missing the point... The story was great and all but should have ass (and) some anal in it.- RWG

Originally Posted by 789

…they are fairly tight to the body and if I am horny forget it, they are almost gone.

A bit like Nacho Vidal’s nuts - he seemes to ingest them like a ninja when he’s hard at work in some poor girl’s anus…:up:


"Drilla Knows Ass" - Para-Goomba

Starter Pics/Clamping Pics

Originally Posted by drilla9
A bit like Nacho Vidal’s nuts - he seemes to ingest them like a ninja when he’s hard at work in some poor girl’s anus…:up:

Boy do I know that feeling.

peforeal (I think) pumps his ballsack and balls and he says that has helped him to have more normal hang. I have done it a few times but haven’t been consistent enough to see any results.


You all are still missing the point... The story was great and all but should have ass (and) some anal in it.- RWG

10inch_Calibre :

Dont worry guy!! The testicles size doesnt matter.Really.Of course ,we always prefere have big balls ,big dick, hard erection many girls and fans.We are in Thunders!!! But if you have a normal testing tetosterone nivels and you dont have any problem producing esperms..its a cosmetic problem.For this ,bulls routine can help you to get your goal.


No hay medidas. Disculpe las molestias I am sorry...my dick is under construction.

Novatos, Comiencen Aqui

Originally Posted by 789
Boy do I know that feeling.

peforeal (I think) pumps his ballsack and balls and he says that has helped him to have more normal hang. I have done it a few times but haven’t been consistent enough to see any results.

789,
I used to have a very tight ballsac. Hated this. Occasional ballpumping, sac stretching and regular wearing of my TheraP or ACE velcro straps around my dick and ballsac have eliminated this problem.

Peforeal


Forum Guidelines PAST: 5.25"L x 4.75"G (base),EBP (January 2001) / PRESENT: 7.50"L x 7.00G (base),EBP It doesn't happen overnight! Commitment! Focus! Patience!/ Main Routine = Pumping/Jelqing/clamping + Homedic TheraP or ACE Wrap TheraP or ACE Wrap

First of all, I don’t think genetically determined testicle size has anything to do with testostrone or sperm production volume. Think of the testicles as a gland. It is an endocrine gland in terms of testosterone secretion, and exocrine in terms of sperm production.

The pancreas is an endocrine gland for secretion of insulin. Your bodies ability and efficiency to produce insulin has nothing to do with the size of your pancreas, but only on its health and its environment (hormonal, chemical, neurological). Testicles are the same. They are capable of producing all the testosterone you need, regardless of size. It is the tissue health and your bodies own regulation of production which determines your T level, not testicle size.

789’s problem of testicular atrophy is a different story. His body has shut off testosterone production because there is sufficent supply being delivered exogenously.

789, I would think that this is a major negative result of T replacement. How do you feel about it? Has your doctor suggested anything that might counteract this atrophy side effect? I have read doctors sometimes use HcG for this, but I don’t know how effective it is.


Horny Bastard

Originally Posted by peforeal
789,
I used to have a very tight ballsac. Hated this. Occasional ballpumping, sac stretching and regular wearing of my TheraP or ACE velcro straps around my dick and ballsac have eliminated this problem.

Peforeal

peforeal, I am interested in your result. I have theorized, somewhere on this forum, that doing what you have done could possibly result in better sexual stamina. Since the testicles rise up to the body to “get in position” for ejaculation, I have wondered if increasing “testicular hang” could allow longer sessions of sex by keeping the balls away from the ejaculation postion. Have you noticed any benefit like this?


Horny Bastard

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Help for the extremely small?Girth BrooksPenis Enlargement6104-27-2006 05:19 AM
Small Blue Bump on bottom of Shaft.NeedBiggerPenisPenis Enlargement Basics311-01-2005 07:48 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:05 PM.