Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

I have good PI and bad PI

I have good PI and bad PI

Ok,

I told myself I would restart PE and I did. I’m on my 5th day and I “feel” that I have some good PI and bad PI.

Good PI: looks plump, veiny, warm to touch, hangs lower sometimes.

Bad PI: no morning wood, no rock hard erection unless I watch porn, lower sex drive.

Also, I have to consider that I’m on an unhealthy diet. (College student) I only eat 1 meal a day most of the time. Usually consisted of fast food.

Also, I have and question. Does anyone kegels when you stretch? Seems to look more plump when my session is over

Hello Codeevil.

I have seen your work out, though I believe it’s light, I think that’s what giving you your negative PI.

The thing is your penis does not fully recover in order to face your next session.

My suggestion to you would be to go back to your previous routine for some time till your penis is strong enough then if you wish switch back to your current routine.

Take care.


I have decided whatever I do I will move forward in life

Eat more healthy, get some exercise, limit or stop watching porn (!), go easy - use common sense. And also take care of your mental health, be positive…

Originally Posted by padawan
Hello Codeevil.

I have seen your work out, though I believe it’s light, I think that’s what giving you your negative PI.

The thing is your penis does not fully recover in order to face your next session.

My suggestion to you would be to go back to your previous routine for some time till your penis is strong enough then if you wish switch back to your current routine.

Take care.

Too light of a work out is very unlikely to give you negative PIs. Its like saying I never do anything with my dick and it now shows negative PIs…its doesn’t really make sense.

Negative PIs are almost always from doing too much.

Yeah, I understand the concept but say if you did a light work out in the morning and doing another one during the course of the day, wouldn’t it affect you P.I?

(Please do not get me wrong, I am a bit confused.)


I have decided whatever I do I will move forward in life

Neg PI are indications of over training. Not enough PE just starts dropping you back to your normal, pre-PE baseline.

So if normally you get some nite and morning wood, before you ever did any PE, the less you do, the closer you will return to your normal pre-PE state.

As you add PE it will start to improve, and if you nail it just right, you start to grow in addition to greatly improved EQ from your normal baseline. The key is to make this your new “baseline” and try to keep it close to it with adjustments to your PE, rest and decons. (read my EQ thread)

When you start to over train, you begin to get a decrease in your EQ, and neg PIs can begin to show.

If you start doing too LITTLE, you will begin to get a decrease in your EQ, but you won’t see neg PIs. You will slowly shift back to your pre-PE baseline.

IF you had very little nite or morning wood as your baseline pre-PE, then you will begin to see that again from undertraining. Technically thats not neg PIs, that your normal baseline.

Originally Posted by padawan
Yeah, I understand the concept but say if you did a light work out in the morning and doing another one during the course of the day, wouldn’t it affect you P.I?

(Please do not get me wrong, I am a bit confused.)

Don’t let a “light” work out fool you. You can certainly over train with too many “light” workouts. One 10 oz wt worn as an ADS for more than an hour can move me from a “just right” catagory to an “over trained” catagory.

Edging for more than a few minutes can push me into over training too. I’m not saying everyone is effected this way, but anyone CAN be effected this way.

Thats why its critical to learn to read your body’s reaction to applied stress, rest and decon. Its critical to PE success.

Sparkyx thanks man.


I have decided whatever I do I will move forward in life

Originally Posted by codeevil1000
Ok,

I told myself I would restart PE and I did. I’m on my 5th day and I “feel” that I have some good PI and bad PI.

Good PI: looks plump, veiny, warm to touch, hangs lower sometimes.

Bad PI: no morning wood, no rock hard erection unless I watch porn, lower sex drive.

Also, I have to consider that I’m on an unhealthy diet. (College student) I only eat 1 meal a day most of the time. Usually consisted of fast food.

Also, I have and question. Does anyone kegels when you stretch? Seems to look more plump when my session is over

I am also having this problem (same good PI and neg PI and diet). I’m into my 2nd month. As for the rock hard erection, is it possible to stretch the skin more than you are increasing your penis size, thus making your erection not as rock hard?


(2007-12-29): 5.25" x 4.25" (BPEL x EG)

(2008-03-30): 5.5" x 4.25" (BPEL x EG)

Gains: 0.25" x 0"

Originally Posted by noppli
I am also having this problem (same good PI and neg PI and diet). I’m into my 2nd month. As for the rock hard erection, is it possible to stretch the skin more than you are increasing your penis size, thus making your erection not as rock hard?

The hardness is because of the inflation of the tunica. The skin has very little to do with it, unless it gets so tight it is painful, which would effect your erection from the pain. However, that is unlikely.

If you are getting decreased EQ (erectile quality) chances are you need to back off a little.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:18 PM.