Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

I am stuck.

I am stuck.

I have great size. I am not complaining. More than anything I am probably being greedy. I am 8.3x6.8 But I really want 9x7. Or basically I want my pumped size.

I have been stuck now for what seems a year plus at this size. I have never tried anything extreme. I have a cheap pump I bought from the porn shop down the street. But my gains are all manual stretching and jelqs.

When I manually stretch I can basically pull in any direction now as hard as I want and nothing changes. (I am a strong guy too.)

I am wondering if I should consider hanging or buying a better pump etc. I am not too keep on discoloration though.

Or are there some supplements I can take to get my pumped size when I need it? Ie Viagra,Cialis etc.

What were your starting stats?


|||||Start: 14cm NBPEL|||||Now: 17,5cm NBPEL|||||Goal: 20cm NBPEL||||

But we're never gonna survive, unless we get a little crazy.

Originally Posted by Kjdeet
What were your starting stats?

Never measured starting. Which was stupid. But I was over 7.

Added fulcrum stretches?

Originally Posted by Noman
I have great size. I am not complaining. More than anything I am probably being greedy. I am 8.3x6.8 But I really want 9x7. Or basically I want my pumped size.


Holy Cow! you are the closest I’ve seen on here to the size I want: 8.5 x 7.

And yes, you are being a greedy bastard. But hey, it’s your dick, go for it.

Hey, are you having sex with that thing? If so, what kind of response are you getting?

Originally Posted by marinera
Added fulcrum stretches?

I did manually. Do you think adding a stick/device/wrench would help?

Originally Posted by eponymous
Hey, are you having sex with that thing? If so, what kind of response are you getting?

Girlfriend loves it. She is a total size queen. And I wouldn’t be with her without it for sure.

I still have to eat her out and get her real wet first. No quickies. And she will tear sometimes. But she says she likes it and feels like a slut the next day. She is kind of crazy.

Originally Posted by eponymous
Holy Cow! You are the closest I’ve seen on here to the size I want: 8.5 x 7.

And yes, you are being a greedy bastard. But hey, it’s your dick, go for it.

That is what I am packed in my tube. The tube is actually 12x7. And I pack the sides, and get to just under 8.5 at the tip.

Mind if I ask how long have you been PE-ing?

Originally Posted by Noman

I did manually. Do you think adding a stick/device/wrench would help?

Fulcrum strethces are done manually - like A and V stretches, look the videos. Yes they could help.

Originally Posted by marinera
Fulcrum stretches are done manually - like A and V stretches, look the videos. Yes they could help.

I have seen them done with milk jugs and weights.

Originally Posted by LongJohnwannabe
Mind if I ask how long have you been PE-ing?

A long ass time. Since at least 01’

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:37 PM.