Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

I am so happy that I found this site

Ryan, great to have you along. I’m going to respond to three different elements of your post:

First, you say you “tend to be depressed most of the time. I spend a great deal of time thinking and not much time doing…” Man you gotta get over that. Depression is a “mental tension” and if I can be so bold, if you can relax your mind, then your cock will follow. It’s possible that the shape of your penis is a metaphor for your mind: wide, but lacking the depth of self-acceptance. If you can loosen up your mind and accept yourself more, then I believe your anatomy will follow (or at least be freed up to change along those lines.)

Second, I’m not being judgmental - your choices are your own. But is it possible that 25+ women who you don’t see anymore would not be as satisfying as one woman that you have a deep relationship with and could grow to love your thickness and appreciate and love the rest of you as well?

Third, as to physical process, I would suggest consistent, daily stretch from light weight. I have had great results with the circle device from D.France. It’s quality made and would accomplish your length goals over time. I have two different sizes from him, both the regular and 24 oz. His site is at: http://www.dfranceinc.com

PE is a long term process. Keep at it and integrate it. We all wish you the best - in everything.

Danwilke —

Thank you for your kind words.

I am working on my depression, I have been battling it since adolescence..

As to finding 1 female, that is my goal. I used to sleep around a lot and for awhile it is satisfying and then it burns out and I feel like shit.

Is that circle device any different than the Thera-P wrap?

How much length did you gain from the circle device?

On a non-PE related note, Ryan, if Bresson is your real surname, this thread may show up if anyone searches for your name on an internet search engine. That’d be kinda embarrassing. Maybe ask to have your login changed.

Oh, and welcome. I’m going to assume all the guys who got here before me gave you suitable advice, so I’ll just wish you luck.

Originally Posted by oratom

On a non-PE related note, Ryan, if Bresson is your real surname, this thread may show up if anyone searches for your name on an internet search engine.

hmm, maybe I should get a user name with my real name. Then make a bunch of post about my big dick. Then when I meet some hot lady, I’ll tell her to google my name to get my address and phone number.


In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Originally Posted by ryan_bresson

Quick question: Does the Thera-P wrap count as an ADS??

The Thera-P wrap does technically count as an ADS, but that’s not what I would recommend for you.

The type of ADS I would recommend is one that applies constant downward force. Golf weights, PE Weights, or the Circle Device (discussed above) would certainly work. If you spend a lot of time sitting, you might look into a device that attaches to your penis and has an elastic strap extending to an attachment below your knee. The combination of progressively heavy downward stretching followed by use of an ADS like one of these will certainly encourage the ligament to grow. THe ADS should be worn for as many hours per day as you can manage. I think 2 hours per day is the minimum that will be effective. I also think the ADS is most effective when worn immediately after a stretching session.

You say that you can’t push your erection below 9 o’clock. That tells me that you have very short and high ligaments. I think you may be able to realize some relatively quick length gains just by loosening the ligaments. Because of the geometry of the penis and its attachment points, loosening the ligaments (for someone with high, short ligs) allows the penis to exit lower and thus stick out further. This occurs without any actual shaft growth because the lower exit point is closer to the penis’ origin. Therefore, some length that was previously inside the body will be expressed on the outside. I don’t think it is unreasonable for someone with the anatomy you describe to pick up 0.25 to 0.5” of length pretty quickly just by loosening the ligament. Add to that another 0.25 to 0.5” in shaft growth (from newbie gains) and you’re well on your way to meeting your goals.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

I wanted to add to my post above that you might want to give some thought to whether you really want to stretch your ligaments. Short, high ligaments serve a useful purpose—they tend to point the penis directly at the G-spot for missionary and cowgirl positions. This is especially true if you have an upward curve. Your partners might really appreciate this.

If you want to keep this function intact, you might want to lay off the ligament and focus instead on lengthening the shaft. To attack the shaft, you’ll want to stretch primarily above your LOT—in your case, at very high angles. You’ll also want to jelq with palms up.

However, if you have a downward curve, your high erection angle probably isn’t very helpful in stimulating the G-spot. Your ability to hit the spot might actually improve by lowering your erection angle and entering your partner doggy style.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

ModestoMan —

Thank you very much for your advice, you have touched on several important points and I wouldn’t mind your help or anybody else’s (actually I would really like it) in figuring out some more things about how I want to or should be pursuing PE relative to my goals as far as erection angle and such.

Firstly, I would like to maintain my erection angle for now, only because I like to be at 10:00 due to my experiences with intercourse thus far.
However, I wouldn’t mind lowering my exit point as I feel that a lot of the time when I am having sex that I am losing effective length because I have to push my penis down a little just to insert it into the vagina. In other words, I always felt that their vaginas were too low and it feels a bit unnatural for me to have intercourse with most women because of my high exit point. In fact, sometimes I need to use pillows just so that I feel like it is more natural. I have always wished that girls’ vaginas were closer to their umbilicus than their anuses for this very reason.

So lowering my exit point would give me more effective length and therefore longer strokes and this would make slipping out less frequent.

1) Can I lower exit point without affecting erection angle?

The next issue concerns stretching BTC stretching or stretching at low angles or below my LOT.

2)Will this definitely lower my erection angle?

Thirdly, I am willing to lower my erection angle to 9:00 but no lower.

3)Should I be doing any BTC or low angle stretching or simply a lower % of low angle stretching compared to high angle stretching?

Also, if I had my druthers, I would like to stretch the tunica ONLY at first or at least primarily the tunica because then I could decide whether I want to lower my erection angle once I have some length gains cemented.

4)Which stretching exercises focus exclusively or primarily on the tunica rather than the ligs?

Finally:

5)Would wearing an ADS definitively lower my exit point? Would it defintively lower my erection angle?

Thanks so much for all of your help, this website is a thing of absolute beauty..

RB (by the way, not my real name or initials)

Well, another short, FAT flaccid: It’s about time, I was getting lonely. Welcome to the forum, man. You’ve just taken the first step to reaching your dream by finding this place. We can certainly help you help yourself. I can empathize with you because my flaccid is also bigger around than it is long, well most of the time, but fortunately my erect length is now somewhat longer, 7-1/2” if I push the ruler till it bleeds ;) But quite honestly, I could care less about erect length. You will find, however, that most of the members on this forum could care less about flaccid gains, they only care about erect length. But I think flaccid length is very important, and I’ve written extensively about it here.

I like you went through a humiliating adolescence with tiny retracted flaccid, but I have now overcome this with a very impressive one. In fact my flaccid size is more impressive than my erect size now, which as I say, is more important to me. And as another poster mentioned above, girth is really what women love, length is mostly a guy thing, a locker-room urinal self-esteem boosting GUY thing, and there is nothing wrong with this. I also agree with Modesto, traction wrapping is not going to help you much.

First thing, get the Newbie routine behind you. You really need to work that shaft and toughen it up so you can get into some serious hanging later once you are properly conditioned. Trying to hang now will only cause you injury and slow down your progress. Work that newbie plan religiously every day. With your high erection angle and high LOT you may well get some good Newbie gains just from Manual stretching alone.

We’ve made a lot of progress in the world of hangers here recently, and I expect our new found knowledge is about to blossom in to a whole new concept that will change the methodology of hanging for the better. It is now easy to hang hours rather than minutes in comfort and safety. By the time you are through your Newbie routine these new devices will have been buffed to a fine polish, with all, or at least most of the bugs worked out and hopefully will have come down in price, or will be easily made at home for little of nothing. Once you have conditioned yourself enough to hang I suggest that it be your main focus, along with dry jelqing and manual stretching, and of course, always, ALWAYS even now, never let it turtle, especially if you want flaccid length.

A good ADS is essential. Even after manual stretching you should keep extended as long and as much as possible. There are several good ones on the market, search ADS: The little lead weights are good when you are on your feet running around or the extender works well when you are sitting, or just do Fowfers. Fowfers are free. Do a search.

Good Luck
BG


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

>>> 1) Can I lower exit point without affecting erection angle?

Maybe. But I think that’s a tricky proposition. Your exit point is probably high because your ligs are short and bind to your shaft high up on your pubic symphysis. By lengthening the ligs, you will allow your penis to exit lower but also straighter. Your shaft will not tend to wrap up as far on your pubic symphysis as before.

THe shaft will still be firmly attached to your pubic symphysis farther down, however. Whether this is enough to maintain your erection angle is hard to say. I think probably not, unless your shaft has some natural curvature that will hold it at a high angle on its own.

>>> The next issue concerns stretching BTC stretching or stretching at low angles or below my LOT.

2)Will this definitely lower my erection angle?

Probably. See above.

>>> 3)Should I be doing any BTC or low angle stretching or simply a lower % of low angle stretching compared to high angle stretching?

Changes don’t happen overnight, so you can experiment with different routines and see where they get you. My sense is that any stretching below your LOT will at least partially target your ligaments, and will thus tend to lower your erection angle.

>>> 4)Which stretching exercises focus exclusively or primarily on the tunica rather than the ligs?

10 o’clock is ideal for stretching the tunica. Anything below your LOT works for stretching the ligaments, but SD or BTC is ideal.

As your shaft grows from upward stretching, you may find that your LOT and erection angle actually increase. This may happen because the parts of your shaft behind the ligaments grow, pushing the whole member forward and causing it to wrap further up the pubic symphysis during an erection. If this starts to happen, you may have to do some lig stretching to bring your erection angle back down. If you get frequent erections, this “problem” may take care of itself, as your erections will cause your shaft to pull on the ligaments and gradually cause them to lengthen.

>>> 5)Would wearing an ADS definitively lower my exit point? Would it defintively lower my erection angle?

Only if the ADS is configured to pull down on your shaft. If the ADS is configured to pull up or to the side, it probably will not lower your erection angle. It may actually cause it to rise.

Check out the LOT Simulator. It’s a simple model that helps to show what’s going on with the anatomy.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.


Last edited by ModestoMan : 02-11-2006 at .

Hello BG, congrats on your tremendous gains!!
I have been reading this forum for only a few days now but have probably spent close to 30 hours thus far and your gains are among the most impressive of all, especially your girth gains..

ModestoMan,

Thank you so much for all of your help..
Your LOT simulator is really cool and ingenious!

1)What I don’t understand is how can you lower the attachment point of your shaft on the pubic symphysis but still be firmly attached to it?

2)Wouldn’t lowering your exit point result in a less firm attachment to your pubic symphysis?

And by studying your diagram, it seems like my ligs are very very short since I cannot under any circumstances bend my penis below 9:00 even though at full erection it is only at 9:30 - 10:00.
In fact, many times during sex when the girl is on top I am scared that she will rip my penis off when she bends back and having cowgirl sex is impossible for me.

3)Does this mean that my ligs are very short? Or does it mean that my attachment point is very high? Or is it impossible to figure out just how short my ligs are and just how high my exit point is because the 2 notions blend into one another?

My girth is already 6.25 mid shaft and 6.5 at the base and I don’t want it to get any bigger because intercourse is already troublesome at times.

4)What is the best way to attempt to ensure that I gain length without gaining any girth?
(I understand there are no guarantees but I would like to turn the odds in my favor)

Quote
4)What is the best way to attempt to ensure that I gain length without gaining any girth?
(I understand there are no guarantees but I would like to turn the odds in my favor)

Manual stretching, dry jelqing hanging (later) and always ADS or Fowfer. Stay away from pumps and clamps. You may gain a little girth from the dry jelqs, but you need to do them for conditioning. You may also gain a little base girth from hanging, but as long as the tip is not to big you can still get a decent blow job and enter even the tightest pussy ;) Sounds like you’ve got that kind of dick you can hang a wet rug over. I wouldn’t worry too much about lowering your erection angle. Work the hell out of those ligs. High LOTers usually make lig gains pretty quick.


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

>>> 1)What I don't understand is how can you lower the attachment point of your shaft on the pubic symphysis but still be firmly attached to it?

Contrary to what the simulator shows, the ligament is actually a fairly long structure that spans the entire front face of the pubic symphysis. Downward stretching or hanging will lengthen the top-most portions of the ligament first, but will leave the lower portions intact. You really can’t lower your attachment point so much as stretch the higher parts of the ligament so that they become less anatomically relevant. Your shaft stays firmly attached even after this because (1) it is still attached via short fibers farther inside your body, toward the bottom of the pubic symphysis, and (2) it is still attached via longer fibers toward the top of the pubic symphysis.

>>> 2)Wouldn't lowering your exit point result in a less firm attachment to your pubic symphysis?

Somewhat less firm, yes. That doesn’t seem to be a big problem for most guys, however, as long as they don’t go to extremes with lig stretching.

>>> And by studying your diagram, it seems like my ligs are very very short since I cannot under any circumstances bend my penis below 9:00 even though at full erection it is only at 9:30 - 10:00.
In fact, many times during sex when the girl is on top I am scared that she will rip my penis off when she bends back and having cowgirl sex is impossible for me.

3)Does this mean that my ligs are very short? Or does it mean that my attachment point is very high? Or is it impossible to figure out just how short my ligs are and just how high my exit point is because the 2 notions blend into one another?

It probably means your ligs are both short and high. THe front face of the pubic symphysis is generally convex. This means that the lower the attachment point, the lower the erection angle (all other things being the same). Conversely, the higher the attachment point, the higher the erection angle. A high attachment point can still give a lower erection angle, however, if the ligs are very long. But since your angle is high, I surmise your ligs are also fairly short.

This analysis is based on a generalized model of male anatomy. Your anatomy may differ. BUt assuming your bone structure and pelvic geometry are fairly normal, what I said above would be my initial conclusion.

>>>My girth is already 6.25 mid shaft and 6.5 at the base and I don't want it to get any bigger because intercourse is already troublesome at times.

4)What is the best way to attempt to ensure that I gain length without gaining any girth?
(I understand there are no guarantees but I would like to turn the odds in my favor)

Avoid impaction exercises, like pumping, ULIs, Horses, and clamping. Do only mild jelqing with a weak erection. By the way, I would only bother with jelqing at all if you were preparing to hang. If you’re not ready to think about hanging, just focus on stretching for new. Avoid jelqing. Guys with big girth are often big girth gainers.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

Thanks!

1)So I guess jelqing is not required unless one is looking for girth gains?

2)And if I did do some mild jelqing at low erection level (30%) should I be doing dry or wet jelqs and why?

Thanks BG!

I probably will wind up working my ligs anyways since they are too tight for a lot of sexual positions as they stand right now.

Hopefully my erection angle will not dip below 9:00 when I am fully erect though I imagine if I work the ligs I would at least be able to bend it with some light force to 7:00 or 8:00??
If so, then I would be able to have sex in the cowgirl position and I wouldn’t be as worried about female on top.

Modesto has a point. Some guys really plump up from dry jelqs. Unfortunately it is the best routine for toughening up the tunica for hanging, which is where I feel you eventually need to go. I think dry works the inner shaft better than wet. It just feels to be a deeper pull to me, but also keeping ones hands free of lube makes manual stretching more effective, especially for young guys with these rock hard erections. You might find that masturbation before manual work will help you keep more flaccid during you jelqs and stretches. If you have access to a hot tub, this is the perfect place for this kind of routine. Oh, just because you are jelqing under water this is still a dry jelq, where the skin moves on the shaft. A wet jelq slides, and requires lube, which makes it hard to get a good enough grip for a good manual stretch.


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes


Last edited by Big Girtha : 02-11-2006 at .
Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:29 PM.