Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

I am new and here is my hopefully interesting story

I am new and here is my hopefully interesting story

Hi guys,

I’m new to this forum and I am in need of some advice, but for that I need to tell you my story.
I think I got some interesting points and good questions, if not I am sorry for making this big post.

1) Grower
You won’t believe the difference in size I have between flaccid and erect, I give you the numbers below (just measured) !
Flaccid : Length 3 inch - Girth 3,15 inch (sigh)
Erect : Length 7,5 inch - Girth 4,33 inch
(I live in Europe and work with centimeters, for that reason I have 2 decimals)

And I’m being completely honest here, maybe its 7 instead of 7,5 but its really that much difference, if you want I make a video ..
Anyway, I’ve always been unhappy with the flaccid size and the girth, I still am.
My erect length is what people call ideal so no complaints there, but its really not fun not to be able to have a decent looking flaccid (not in public (soccer shower) neither in the bedroom)
But even the flaccid part I can live with, its just the girth that is really irritating me. If I didn’t have my erect length I would have prolly jumped off a bridge ..

2) Not many sex < 18
After I started reading a lot about PE I started thinking : maybe its because I mastrubated way too much when I was little ?
Or mostly : maybe it’s because I only had sex twice before I became 18 ? (After I became 18 I started to try paying for sex, but then its too late I guess because penis stopped growing)

3) GF says
I got a gf for 2 years now, and offcourse she says that she only had a one-night-stand with 1 person who had a really big penis. All her other ones (and those were relationships) had a shorter one, but sometimes more girth (prolly all if you ask me).
Now our sex live is great, I’m really a sex freak and alltough I should think about my own pleasure, I don’t.
The thing is, I can always make her come with penetration. She says I’m the best she ever had, and the first one to make her come with penetration.
I’m pretty sure she’s not faking it because one time I made her come 5 times, and I always make her come at least once before I go. That’s one of the things that can keep me from going into a depression when I think about my girth (and flaccid), because I also read that 80% of women can’t come from penetration.(In combination with the fact that I can keep giving it to her for more then an hour if we want to, because I hear most guys comes so quick ?)
Altough she says my penis is perfect I just know I lack a lot in girth, and increasing it would really pleasure her. Like if she comes, she makes quite some sound, but its not like she is screaming it out. And during the sex I sometimes get the feeling she is making sound on purpose just to try and make me come (wich has the opposite effect).

4) Baby
I already had the feeling there is enough space left in her vagina (sides)(not always actually ^^), she now recently had her first baby (14 November 2012). But now it feels just ridiculous how many space there is left .. That’s the reason I started looking up PE again and ended up here :)

5) Stat from other site
On this hyperlink you can check the ideal penis sizes : http://www.penissizedebate.com/page…-penis-size.htm
(Threw this site I came here)
To me it looks kinda reliable, so in in my case my length is more ore less ok (8 would be even better). But if I could get my girth up from 4,3 to 6 it would be perfect ! I would be the happiest man on the planet prolly. Any method is fine but I want to focus on girth, I also want it to be a 100% safe because I couldn’t live with myself if I became impotent or have a weird penis.
So I think Jelqing would be the best option ?

6) Q about jelqing
I once tried it long ago but there are 2 things that kept me from it.

1: Ur suppose to keep it around 80% erect but, when I’m at that point I usually tend to get to 100% fast or loose the erection. Hard for me to keep at 80% any ideas ?
2: when I release my upper hand I got the feeling all the blood goes down and I’m not doing it right/nothing is happening, I have the feeling I need to switch hands in a way the blood keeps stacking up towards the top ?
(3: the hair .. Pulling it hurts —> ill just shave it all and maintain it :) )

Sorry for any typo’s, I do think my english is quite good ?

Thank you for your time and any usefull comments :)

You have a great sex life, so you say, that’s a bonus.

You measure up above average in length, not so much girth. But hey, that’s why you’re here! Welcome to TP! The main thing I do is research the routines, look at the newbie routine or the linear newbie routine. There are specific routines that up the girth more so than length but there ‘advanced’ training and should only be doing them after conditioning your penis for afew months. There is also lots of forums here that have broad discussions on some of the tops you brang up! Have a look around and you will find what you need to know in no time!

Originally Posted by Supersizemycock
You have a great sex life, so you say, that’s a bonus.
You measure up above average in length, not so much girth. But hey, that’s why you’re here! Welcome to TP! The main thing I do is research the routines, look at the newbie routine or the linear newbie routine. There are specific routines that up the girth more so than length but there ‘advanced’ training and should only be doing them after conditioning your penis for afew months. There is also lots of forums here that have broad discussions on some of the tops you bring up! Have a look around and you will find what you need to know in no time!

Thank you.
I indeed want to start with the basic newbie jelqing, but I already have some problems there, see the bottom of my post. If these issues could be solved I’m off to a good start I suppose.

Originally Posted by xzILe

Thank you.

I indeed want to start with the basic newbie jelqing, but I already have some problems there, see the bottom of my post. If these issues could be solved I’m off to a good start I suppose.

Yeah I did read up on that, I’m not sure what you could try. Get to know your penis like he’s your best friend.. I used to have no control over my erections etc but now I can control it by simply exercising it gently, have a jack off before your exercises, this will make you mire plump. Try not to feel aroused, if you hit a 100% erection just gently stroke it down till it 50-60% erect then try your exercises! Glad to help if I can

Originally Posted by Supersizemycock
Yeah I did read up on that, I’m not sure what you could try. Get to know your penis like he’s your best friend.. I used to have no control over my erections etc but now I can control it by simply exercising it gently, have a jack off before your exercises, this will make you mire plump. Try not to feel aroused, if you hit a 100% erection just gently stroke it down till it 50-60% erect then try your exercises! Glad to help if I can

Thanks for the feedback. The thing with me is, if I want to keep the same percentage of erection for a long time its either 100% or none. Anything in between will automatically change to one of those two options ^_^
And I read you need to be as constant as you can with everything: the erection, the time you use for a stroke, etc etc

Welcome to the forum. :)

For starters, you are well above average for length. As far as girth in the real world, you are in the average. The average measurements of members you see here on the forum are NOT a reflection of the general population. We are men obsessed with size, and not always because we are “small”. It is easy to log in everyday and forget that fact.

Your partner’s “tightness” will improve over time and as you become more comfortable with jelqing you will get more control over your EQ, it just takes practice.

Best of luck to you.


Keep an open mind and a closed wallet... unless it\'s open to making a donation!

Just take your time and find what works for you.

It took me two years to master jelqing, mostly because of a small flaccid.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Thanks for the replies, but is there anyone who is able to comment on my questions about jelq ?

Also, I was trying a little yesterday and was wondering if its ok to jelq top -> down, I suppose not cause the blood enters the other way around, but it was the first time I got the feeling I was doing it right .

Originally Posted by xzILe
Thanks for the replies, but is there anyone who is able to comment on my questions about jelq ?

Also, I was trying a little yesterday and was wondering if its ok to jelq top -> down, I suppose not cause the blood enters the other way around, but it was the first time I got the feeling I was doing it right .


My opinion on your jelqing problem is to play with your cock, learn from it, do kegels, an maybe throw in some helicopter shakes. Thumbs up dude

Yeah I think I’m just gonna do 2 months of the well documented newbie routine and then do the same a bit more/longer for another 2 months and then switch to the “Horse 440 Squeezes”, I just love that thread :)

Sounds great to me! Keep us all posted :D

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:57 PM.