Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

I am having the PE surgery done in 2 weeks

Crash, how about some more pics of yourself as a frame of reference? IIRC, you posted a before but have yet to provide some good afters. Just going from memory here.

Originally Posted by biginmiami
I had the lengthening surgery some 3 years ago. Not all of the ligaments are cut or your dick would flop around. The towel analogy is exactly how my doctor described it and how it worked out… instead of being at a higher angle erect I am more straight out and flexible. At least for me this has been a good since I used to be erect at such a high angle it was uncomfortable for example for the girl to be on top facing away. 8-Ball here’s my take on the surgery. I did it before doing a whole lot of research (other than to make sure I was with one of the handful of really good surgeons performing this procedure, Dr. Reid in miami). So I had not visited any forums and had done zero PE. I knew I wasnt happy and wanted to take a chance on the surgery. My big regret is that I had not taken many measurements myself and the doctor really only took one angle before the surgery… and you’ll find angles make a big difference.

The surgery was fine… that first night was kind of painful but nothing extreme or that tylenol pm couldnt handle. One of the advances in knowledge over the years is that post operatively you need to start hanging right away… this was tough with the surgery still healing but manageable. In the early days of the surgery you were not rushed into hanging and what happened to many guys was that after surgery scarring would develop and instead of getting longer they actually lost length (there’s a website by the guy who sells trac-man where he talks about his experience). Anyway a few months after the surgery my dr. re-measured and showed a gain of 5/8”. Over the course of the year I hung regulary but not as much as I should have (for example I found it hard to have anything on all night). My Dr. recommended the Grip system which is not popular on the forum but which i liked, its just not good for alot of weight. I would say in the end my gain was something like 1 inch. I have stopped all PE since and have been happy with the results. I would do it again but I would say the following. 1) results vary widely and I think alot has to do with how your penis/ligaments are structured, My Dr. said dont expect more than 3/8” just from the surgery and I think thats a good bet. 2) there is alot of post-operative work involved it seems like you already PE so that shouldnt be that tough, I am lazy as hell 3) this is by no means scientific but if I am sitting, kind of leaning back erect… its where I can see the gains. I used to be able to press down at the base of my penis against my body and say if I were only this big… I cant press down anymore thats my size now. Let me know if that makes sense. On the other hand standing up erect its hard to see much gain.

BIM

Very interesting info. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Perhaps you can answer this question for me: What exactly is the post-op exercise routine that the surgeons recommend? You mention hanging. How many hours per day do they recommend? How many days per week? With what amount of weight? And for how long? A month? A year?

I don’t suppose you know what your bone-pressed erect length measurement was prior to the surgery? This would probably be a more accurate way to determine just how much you gained.

Also, what kind of scar has this left you with? Is it very noticeable?

Originally Posted by crashhex
Let me explain something, the penis is not entirely detached from the pelvis. No surgeon can completely cut the suspensory lig, there are nerves located at the back of the ligaments that the surgeons want to avoid. The penis does not flop around. Think of it this way, if the patient could hang a bath towel from his erection without deflection pre-op, he could hang a hand towel with the same persistence post-op. STOP spreading unaccountable crap!

Nice explanation Crash. I hope you don’t think I was spreading “unaccountable crap.” You know I’m supportive of the surgery (though with some questions). I was just poking fun at what Memento said, which itself was based on Hobby’s comment on flopping post-op dicks. As I said, all the reputable information I’ve come across, including what you supply here, suggests that most men are happy with the results of the surgery.

Originally Posted by 8-Ball
That guy was denouncing the surgery based upon pure speculation.

No he wasn’t. (Or at least, he wasn’t intending to.)

Didn’t you read my other posts?

I haven’t purposefully avoided talking about the girth surgery, I have been answering peoples’ comments as they are made. The average patient gains about 1.25 inches girth in both the flacid and erect state. The problems reported from the girth surgery are from the fat transfer, which is NOT what I will be getting done. I am using alloderm which the body inhabits and it will become just like my current erectile tissue. It will be rock hard when I get an erection and vascular.

Originally Posted by 8-Ball
I haven’t purposefully avoided talking about the girth surgery, I have been answering peoples’ comments as they are made. The average patient gains about 1.25 inches girth in both the flacid and erect state. The problems reported from the girth surgery are from the fat transfer, which is NOT what I will be getting done. I am using alloderm which the body inhabits and it will become just like my current erectile tissue. It will be rock hard when I get an erection and vascular.

Actually a patient can expect to gain about .75” to 1” in girth from alloderm, but you keep it all. A patient can expect to gain about 1.25” from dermal, but after the fat from the dermis is absorbed you are left with virtually the same gain as alloderm. Very true about getting rock hard, my erections feel harder than before. You haven’t even had the procedure yet, and everybody thinks your dodging questions. I’ve answered hundreds of questions and to some members I’m dodging questions. 8-ball, I hope after surgery we can get together here, set some things straight, and work out a really good post-op natural PE routine. I hope you are active in the surgical enlargement mini me thread, because that’s all that’s allowed here for now. I will continue to fight for it’s own forum. The subject is so vast, and one can’t possibly weed through all the posts in one thread. This causes some members to even call me evasive, because information and stats have been overlooked. Imagine a thread entirely focused on post-op girth routines, length methods, possible problems, remedies etc. These are all clumped together here in a few hundred posts with several statements and questions that don’t pertain to the matter at hand. For instance, 4 pages why this guys a lazy fat bastard, and shouldn’t get lipo. You must sort through this before learning about reputable surgeons.


"Crazy dancin! Making my penis sore!"

- Dave Chapelle

Originally Posted by crashhex
I hope you are active in the surgical enlargement mini me thread, because that’s all that’s allowed here for now. I will continue to fight for it’s own forum. The subject is so vast, and one can’t possibly weed through all the posts in one thread. This causes some members to even call me evasive, because information and stats have been overlooked. Imagine a thread entirely focused on post-op girth routines, length methods, possible problems, remedies etc. These are all clumped together here in a few hundred posts with several statements and questions that don’t pertain to the matter at hand.

You did evade the questions about your financial motive in promoting surgery. You said you were looking for a partner so you could get a discount. I don’t know if you are being paid for other referrals. Do you need a commercial member tag?

Originally Posted by motivated
Very interesting info. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Perhaps you can answer this question for me: What exactly is the post-op exercise routine that the surgeons recommend? You mention hanging. How many hours per day do they recommend? How many days per week? With what amount of weight? And for how long? A month? A year?

I don’t suppose you know what your bone-pressed erect length measurement was prior to the surgery? This would probably be a more accurate way to determine just how much you gained.

Also, what kind of scar has this left you with? Is it very noticeable?

The Dr. recommended 1-2 hours of heavy hanging and 6-8 hours using light tension (like at night). The first weeks after surgery everyday but gradually you could start taking days off. The surgery is kind of sold like 3/8” from the surgery and 1/8” per month until your happy so how long you continue is up to you. In theory after 5-6 months your at an inch.

Yes my big regret I do not have my pre-op bone pressed measurement. Something else I didnt mention as a result of the surgery if you have small balls with the penis out further they will recede into your body very frequently… this has become a bit of a nuisance… I guess I need to visit the ball stretching forum.

Yes the scar is actually pretty noticable on me, its largely covered by hair but if I shave it would be easy to pick out. Funny story, the only person who has ever noticed the scar was a urologist i visited (i am on work assignment out of the country) and he asked and I said it was the lengthening surgery… he said so americans want bigger penises and I said I think thats pretty universal!

BIM

Originally Posted by hobby
You did evade the questions about your financial motive in promoting surgery. You said you were looking for a partner so you could get a discount. I don’t know if you are being paid for other referrals. Do you need a commercial member tag?

I think you are out of line. I’ve explained EXACTLY to Thunder and others what I would get out of a paired surgery. A discount the same as the other guy. You need to lay off. I am not getting paid for referrels, and I have NOTHING to do with 8-balls choice.


"Crazy dancin! Making my penis sore!"

- Dave Chapelle

Originally Posted by biginmiami
he said so americans want bigger penises and I said I think thats pretty universal!

Too true! Thanks again for the info.

Originally Posted by crashhex
I think you are out of line. I’ve explained EXACTLY to Thunder and others what I would get out of a paired surgery. A discount the same as the other guy. You need to lay off. I am not getting paid for referrels, and I have NOTHING to do with 8-balls choice.

Okay, a discount the same as the other guy. What if you refer two other guys? Do you get more of a discount than if you just refer one?

I am not trying to attack you, I am just trying to understand this.

Originally Posted by penismith
Okay, a discount the same as the other guy. What if you refer two other guys? Do you get more of a discount than if you just refer one?

I am not trying to attack you, I am just trying to understand this.

It’s not happening anymore, but if it were, I would have gone at the same time. I wasn’t reffering anyone. It was a group rate, which I thought up, I asked his office. Originally, I was asking for my best friend and I, but, my best friend of 20 years did something that I am very against, and can’t find it to forgive him. So, I passed it on here.


"Crazy dancin! Making my penis sore!"

- Dave Chapelle

Originally Posted by crashhex
It’s not happening anymore, but if it were, I would have gone at the same time. I wasn’t reffering anyone. It was a group rate, which I thought up, I asked his office. Originally, I was asking for my best friend and I, but, my best friend of 20 years did something that I am very against, and can’t find it to forgive him. So, I passed it on here.

Thanks. :up:

Come on guys, lets try and keep this on topic. I think that calling Crash out in this thread was inappropriate.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:12 PM.