Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

I am amazed

12

I am amazed

I started PE on 3/16/06 with stretches. I stretched, measured, and got completely frustrated. After reading more on the newby routine I just did it and stopped measuring. Last night, for the first time since April, I measured. It looked longer, it felt longer, but was it in fact longer. On 3/16 I had a BPEL of 3.25 inches. I now have 5 inches. I was so doubtful of the gain that waited a couple of hours, watched some porn, and measured again. There it was - 5 inches. Just how far can I go?

Congrats on the gains he34u!

It seems that the smaller the guy, the bigger the gains…Just watch it and don’t get too enthusiastic and overboard h34u .

Originally Posted by he34u
There it was - 5 inches. Just how far can I go?


13 inches or more! - in 5 years time! LOL

1.75” in almost 5 months! that is a fantastic start, normally results slow down but even if you only get half of what you get per month now you’ll be in the BIG category by this time next year!

Nice gains, He34u…Congratulations!


"My anaconda don't want none Unless you got buns, hun" -Sir Mix Alot, "Baby Got Back"

Originally Posted by he34u
I started PE on 3/16/06 with stretches. I stretched, measured, and got completely frustrated. After reading more on the newby routine I just did it and stopped measuring. Last night, for the first time since April, I measured. It looked longer, it felt longer, but was it in fact longer. On 3/16 I had a BPEL of 3.25 inches. I now have 5 inches. I was so doubtful of the gain that waited a couple of hours, watched some porn, and measured again. There it was - 5 inches. Just how far can I go?

Amazing gains :) well done


For our demands most moderate are,

We only want the earth.

James Connolly

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
Bullshit dongalong. Stretch your imagination and leave he34u’s alone.


Hey, he34u, I hope you realised that I was joking! 13” although theoretically possible, is a bit unrealistic.

Anyway if you think long term, you can be the size you want. I have grown 2.25” but at a much slower rate than you. In total, excluding breaks, I have spent about 5 years seriously doing PE.
Some of this time was wasted because the long breaks that I had from PE caused a bit of shrinkage so avoid them if you can.

I just wanted six inches. Just six normal inches.

You say that now but when you hit 6”, you will want more! :)


Gut Scramblin' goodness.

When I first started I had one dream one goal, 7 inches BPEL.

The 9 that I thought was impossible is just around the corner..


Last edited by Fuel2000 : 08-06-2006 at .

Originally Posted by he34u

I just wanted six inches. Just six normal inches.

Don’t worry, you`ll get there, just stay focused on the PE you are doing.

Originally Posted by he34u
I started PE on 3/16/06 with stretches. I stretched, measured, and got completely frustrated. After reading more on the newby routine I just did it and stopped measuring. Last night, for the first time since April, I measured. It looked longer, it felt longer, but was it in fact longer. On 3/16 I had a BPEL of 3.25 inches. I now have 5 inches. I was so doubtful of the gain that waited a couple of hours, watched some porn, and measured again. There it was - 5 inches. Just how far can I go?

WOW! That’s really an impressive gain you achieved there! Congratulations! :D

Are you also going for more girth after you have reached your length goal? 6” isn’t that bad, I am 6” myself (natural size but wanting more, hehe) but I have a very thin penis, and that doesn’t look all that great! :(

Keep it up man, you’re doing great! :)

- Dark Blight

Congratulations he34u, always encouraging to hear succes stories like yours..keep at it..:)


"Drilla Knows Ass" - Para-Goomba

Starter Pics/Clamping Pics

Originally Posted by he34u
There it was - 5 inches. Just how far can I go?…

…I just wanted six inches. Just six normal inches.


I like how the “want” is past tense. :D

Strongly recoment not chainging anything in your routine considering how well it is working for you. I would even include going back to not measuring at all for a while. Those are very good gains, especially when viewed as a percent of your starting size. If you are not already you will soon be longer flacid than you used to be hard.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Really amazed after 3 weekspiercedwillyPenis Enlargement Basics908-28-2005 07:12 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:29 PM.