Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

How to increase EQ?

How to increase EQ?

People have been saying, if you don’t have a good EQ, doing PE exercises wouldn’t get you far. So other than doing kegels, how do I increase EQ? Any help would be appreciated!

By the way, I’m now doing kegels 5 seconds squeeze 5 seconds release, for 50 times per day. I’m getting not much improvement here.

Tell us about your diet and overall health. How about porn usage?


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by Titleist
Tell us about your diet and overall health. How about porn usage?

I think I watch porn twice a week, not much I think. I have a 17% body fat, and I don’t have any long term diseases. For diet, I cut a lot of sugar, so I guess I eat pretty healthily.

When was the last time you had good EQ and what has changed in your life since that time?

Do you get a good erection watching porn?


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by Titleist
When was the last time you had good EQ and what has changed in your life since that time?

Do you get a good erection watching porn?

I don’t remember when I had good EQ.. But my morning wood is strong sometimes. I don’t get full erection during porn, not as strong as my morning wood

50 squeezes daily?

Any prior conditioning?

Rest till everything got back up again (EQ, PI) … then do the Newbie Routine (or Linear Newbie Routine) at 1 ON / 1 OFF schedule.


Start 6.8” x 4.7” (4.9" BEG)

Now 7.5” x 4.9” (5.1" BEG)

Regras do Fórum

Originally Posted by mrtkalong
People have been saying, if you don’t have a good EQ, doing PE exercises wouldn’t get you far. So other than doing kegels, how do I increase EQ? Any help would be appreciated!

By the way, I’m now doing kegels 5 seconds squeeze 5 seconds release, for 50 times per day. I’m getting not much improvement here.

Who said that about pe and eq? I thought pe helps improve eq?

How often do you ejaculate?

I found that starting the newbie routine have me outstanding EQ.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

A month of linear routine gave me a solid boost in EQ. Boosting testosterone can be a factor that wasn’t mentioned yet.

I did the newbie routine for 2 months, gained 0.5 cm in length, then I continued to do the newbie routine but there’s no gains, so I took a rest for about 3 weeks, but nothing really improved.. Now my new routine is hanging + newbie routine, 2 days on 1 day off, ill see if it works later. I also do a little ballooning because some people say its good for EQ too

EQ gets better with girth orientated exercise in my opinion.

Jelqs, squeezes, clamping and pumping should do the trick. Jelqing alone works wonders.

EQ also depends on your physical condition, exercising is a must but mainly on psychological conditions. Depression and anxiety kills EQ. Hard times generally kills EQ for as long as the problems stay unsolved.

You can try gingko biloba and or l arginine.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by bill10
EQ gets better with girth orientated exercise in my opinion.

Jelqs, squeezes, clamping and pumping should do the trick. Jelqing alone works wonders.

EQ also depends on your physical condition, exercising is a must but mainly on psychological conditions. Depression and anxiety kills EQ. Hard times generally kills EQ for as long as the problems stay unsolved.

You can try gingko biloba and or l arginine.

I will add also that too much porn will drive your EQ down as well. Especially if you are having trouble getting an erection while with a long term partner.


Started: 01/01/2015 ~ BPEL: 7.2 inches. EG: 5.5 inches. [05/01/2015: BPEL: 7.6 X 5.5.] [08/06/2015: 7.75 X 5.5] Goal: Better EQ

All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty. ~ Proverbs 14:23

Forum Guidelines

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Stuffing tube to increase girthxscreamjPenis Pumps1703-27-2012 09:37 PM
Question about EQ, beneficial for all members.sketchitzPenis Enlargement Basics410-06-2011 01:23 PM
EQ increase then major decreaseAaronBabaronPenis Enlargement Basics909-22-2011 09:39 PM
Masturbation EQ > Sex EQTheStallionPenis Enlargement Basics1106-09-2011 02:20 PM
Got my EQ back!! *Thunder's Clap*WalkerZeroPenis Enlargement Basics603-02-2011 02:16 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:42 AM.