Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

How to become a member

How to become a member

Why can’t I post on other forums ?
How to become a member :s ?

Thx anyway

Read the forum guidelines and you are already a member. You can post on in any forum but you need a certain amount of post to start a thread. We find this keeps spammers and trolls at bay somewhat.


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

Originally Posted by Dino9X7
Read the forum guidelines and you are already a member. You can post on in any forum but you need a certain amount of post to start a thread. We find this keeps spammers and trolls at bay somewhat.

Yes, he’s right! You need to have 20 post or more. Then you can get a avatar and some more options. You’ll become a member, not a new member. After 100 posts it’s senior member but you don’t get any new options :D

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
20 posts AND 14 days of being a new member before you can start threads in other forums and have an avatar.

Ups, sorry but I was close.

I just want to ask a question about tongkat ali man :)

So I need 20 posts ?

Originally Posted by Verthirz

I just want to ask a question about tongkat ali man :)

So I need 20 posts ?

You need twenty posts and 14 days as a member to start a new thread outside of the Newbie Forum. You can reply to any existing thread now. Or ask your question about supplements in the Newbie Forum (you should search first) and it can be moved to the right forum by a moderator.

Originally Posted by westla90069

You need twenty posts and 14 days as a member to start a new thread outside of the Newbie Forum. You can reply to any existing thread now.

So if I were you, Verthirz, I’d do a search on “Tongkat Ali”, see which thread most applies to what you want to know, and post a message in that particular thread.


My Before and After pics -- .5" gain...

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:35 PM.