Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

How to avoid the girth growth?

How to avoid the girth growth?

My girth is 5.5, I think its really thick, I love to have a thick cock, and I would love if it gets thicker, but after reading a lot about girth here in thunders, I realize that more than 5.5 girth is really uncomfortable for blowjobs, and I love bjs more than anyone O.O I mean , I don’t have a cylindrical cock, my diameter should be 1.7 but it is 1.9 - 2

So it gets a little easier to avoid teeth, but man I’m really scared of making it so thicker that I can’t have a bj

So .. Any tips to avoiding girth and focus more on length?


I'm just a useless guy trying to improve himself.

Lightkun, you are creating too many problems to yourself. 5.5” is about the perfect girth, bigger than average but not uncomfortable for most of women. Relax.

Originally Posted by marinera
Lightkun, you are creating too many problems to yourself. 5.5” is about the perfect girth, bigger than average but not uncomfortable for most of women. Relax.

But if it gets thicker maybe it can be a problem


I'm just a useless guy trying to improve himself.

Have you ever heard ‘One size doesn’t fit all?’ (or something like that). There isn’t such a thing like perfection as far as humans are concerned. If it was smaller, you were fearing that for some women it could be too thin. Gaining girth isn’t easy and doesn’t happens from a day to another.

I don’t want to put the nose in your businesses, but I think your penis is not your real problem. You have anxiety and you have to find what really is causing that.

Maybe hanging is your solution. It’ll add length and probably a little base girth which won’t affect blowjobs.


Start: (Aug 2001): 6 1/2 bpel x 4 7/8 mseg

Current: (6/24/14): 7 3/4 bpel (7 nbp) x 5 5/8 mseg. BEG 6 1/4. BPFSL 8 1/8.

Goals: First: 7 1/2 bpel x 5 1/2 mseg ACHIEVED! Current Goal: 7 nbp x 5 3/4 mseg (almost there!)

Originally Posted by marinera
Have you ever heard ‘One size doesn’t fit all?’ (or something like that). There isn’t such a thing like perfection as far as humans are concerned. If it was smaller, you were fearing that for some women it could be too thin. Gaining girth isn’t easy and doesn’t happens from a day to another.

I don’t want to put the nose in your businesses, but I think your penis is not your real problem. You have anxiety and you have to find what really is causing that.

youre right, i really have anxiety, i really dont have the patience to a lot of “progressive” stuffs, like doing a diet or doing PE, i really cant wait for the results to come ..

anyway, thanks for the advice, i will really look out for this anxiety problem


I'm just a useless guy trying to improve himself.

Originally Posted by WantToBeThick
Maybe hanging is your solution. It’ll add length and probably a little base girth which won’t affect blowjobs.

but hanging is for veterans right?


I'm just a useless guy trying to improve himself.

Originally Posted by Lightkun
but hanging is for veterans right?

Yes and no. Some start off with hanging and do fine. If you do, you have to take it very, very slow and start with a very small weight. I still think the newbie routine is the best.

My recommendation is to do the newbie routine for a few months and learn to listen to your penis and then look into other forms of PE. Remember that it’s a marathon, not a sprint.


Start: (Aug 2001): 6 1/2 bpel x 4 7/8 mseg

Current: (6/24/14): 7 3/4 bpel (7 nbp) x 5 5/8 mseg. BEG 6 1/4. BPFSL 8 1/8.

Goals: First: 7 1/2 bpel x 5 1/2 mseg ACHIEVED! Current Goal: 7 nbp x 5 3/4 mseg (almost there!)

Girth Rules

Originally Posted by Lightkun
My girth is 5.5, I think its really thick, I love to have a thick cock, and I would love if it gets thicker, but after reading a lot about girth here in thunders, I realize that more than 5.5 girth is really uncomfortable for blowjobs, and I love bjs more than anyone O.O I mean , I don’t have a cylindrical cock, my diameter should be 1.7 but it is 1.9 - 2

So it gets a little easier to avoid teeth, but man I’m really scared of making it so thicker that I can’t have a bj

So .. Any tips to avoiding girth and focus more on length?

My wife of several decades has told me point blank how much she loves the increased girth on my unit, which I gained through clamping and pumping over the past two years.

She goes absolutely wild when it expands to where she needs both hands to encircle it, and holds and squeezes it like she wants it to grow more.

She has managed to partially deep throat my increased girth, we are practicing to go all the way.

Go for the girth man - take it slow and easy, make her beg for it.

now 8.5 bpel, 6.0+ glans, 7.0+ mid, 8.0+ base

My goal is 10.5 - 6.5 - 7.5 - 8.5

BJ

Originally Posted by WantToBeThick
Yes and no. Some start off with hanging and do fine. If you do, you have to take it very, very slow and start with a very small weight. I still think the newbie routine is the best.

My recommendation is to do the newbie routine for a few months and learn to listen to your penis and then look into other forms of PE. Remember that it’s a marathon, not a sprint.

fine , thanks

i’m planing to start hanging after december, so it will 5 months of newbie routine before it.


I'm just a useless guy trying to improve himself.

Originally Posted by BaddJack
My wife of several decades has told me point blank how much she loves the increased girth on my unit, which I gained through clamping and pumping over the past two years.

She goes absolutely wild when it expands to where she needs both hands to encircle it, and holds and squeezes it like she wants it to grow more.

She has managed to partially deep throat my increased girth, we are practicing to go all the way.

Go for the girth man - take it slow and easy, make her beg for it.

now 8.5 bpel, 6.0+ glans, 7.0+ mid, 8.0+ base

My goal is 10.5 - 6.5 - 7.5 - 8.5

BJ

but that depends, i’m only 18, i’m still virgin but the girls that i talk are always between 15 - 17 yo, i don’t think they can handle far more than 5.5 in girth.

i consider myself a virgin but i paid for sex once, the girl look like she’s 25 or something, it was 2 years ago, i didn’t have 5.5 yet, it was probably 5.3, and yet she had some difficult to sucking it, it wasn’t like a lot of difficult , but still had some teeth, and man, she was a “professional” on that area, so i think you wife is way above average from other girls (and you have a way above average cock, so you luck twice )


I'm just a useless guy trying to improve himself.

Originally Posted by Lightkun
but that depends, i’m only 18, i’m still virgin but the girls that i talk are always between 15 - 17 yo, i don’t think they can handle far more than 5.5 in girth.

i consider myself a virgin but i paid for sex once, the girl look like she’s 25 or something, it was 2 years ago, i didn’t have 5.5 yet, it was probably 5.3, and yet she had some difficult to sucking it, it wasn’t like a lot of difficult , but still had some teeth, and man, she was a “professional” on that area, so i think you wife is way above average from other girls (and you have a way above average cock, so you luck twice )


im 18 to and got 5.5 inch + meg, and yes you are right.. girls in our age have some problem to handel me, but they like it… im still going for as big as i can but i can agree that you should go for leangt now when youre under avarage on that, but rember that for every year that goes so does the pussys get bigger… and im really in to “milfs” that can take A LOT.. and haha 15 yrs girls is a bit undr what i find ok for us in the 18 teens.. man that to young

Originally Posted by marcelo123
im 18 to and got 5.5 inch + meg, and yes you are right.. girls in our age have some problem to handel me, but they like it… im still going for as big as i can but i can agree that you should go for leangt now when youre under avarage on that, but rember that for every year that goes so does the pussys get bigger… and im really in to “milfs” that can take A LOT.. and haha 15 yrs girls is a bit undr what i find ok for us in the 18 teens.. man that to young

That’s because you don’t know what is like here in Brazil.Sexual things are happening to early in here, last year ( I was 17) I had the chance to fuck a 13 years old girl, really, she asked me to fuck her, but i refused (because I’m a friend of her brother),but,as you can see,these things are kind of normal in here ..


I'm just a useless guy trying to improve himself.

Originally Posted by Lightkun

That’s because you don’t know what is like here in Brazil.Sexual things are happening to early in here, last year ( I was 17) I had the chance to fuck a 13 years old girl, really, she asked me to fuck her, but i refused (because I’m a friend of her brother),but,as you can see,these things are kind of normal in here ..

haha that sounds sick for me ( swedish) girls in 13 is small children for me.. but ye brazil is way more ghetto then sweden so thats maby why

brazilian women most be the finest girls in the world, big booty small hips, fuck youre lucky man

Guys apply the basic grammar rules please.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
bundled stretches for people struggling with girth gainswurstPenis Enlargement11910-13-2017 06:22 AM
Understanding cell growth for maximum PE gainsmiltonic24Penis Enlargement6406-08-2017 09:35 PM
Why length then girth combined routineshiby916Penis Enlargement902-14-2011 03:29 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:49 AM.