Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

How The Hell I Can Get Some Girth

1234

How The Hell I Can Get Some Girth

First of all sorry for my lame english I’m from europe , I have a 4.72 mseg there is any hope for me to get to the 5 ? Without any surgery ? Any tips or advice ?

Originally Posted by Dinosaur
Start with the newbie routine, that should help you.

START HERE ——-> NEWBIE ROUTINE <——- Important Newbie Info

It should help you gain length as well as girth.


Thanks but there is any actual proof or evidence of people around here that actually gain girth? Pics or something?

Originally Posted by nshl
Thanks but there is any actual proof or evidence of people around here that actually gain girth? Pics or something?

We are a friendly community. That said, do a little searching around to acquaint yourself with the vast amount of information and visible proof here. The search button is your friend.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

I searched alot belive me but still I didnt find any actual proof of girth gains from jelqing I mean pepole here post pics but not with same place like for example one person can post a pic of his midshaft lets say 5 inch and than after a months or a years later the same person post his base measurments and say his gain girth but its quite obvious that the base its more thicker then the mid shaft I mean in most penises I hope you got my point so in short my point is there isn’t any actual proof and proper measurments around here that shows that jelqing really work I would be more than happy if somebody prove me wrong.

I gained 4.8 - 5 from my 3 month newbie routine. No pictures though.

Originally Posted by Dinosaur

I gained 4.8 - 5 from my 3 month newbie routine. No pictures though.

What was your routine ? Was it jelqing? Where did you take those measurments was it in the mid shaft base or under the glans? Did the gain was permanent or its decrease with time?

Originally Posted by nshl
I have a 4.72 mseg there is any hope for me to get to the 5 ? Without any surgery ?

Yes, that is a very achievable goal.

We are not lying. Here is a compilation of before and after measured pics that clearly show gains:

Before-and-After Measurement Pictures

Just start this newbie routine and do it for a couple of months and see where it gets you. It will give you the foundations you need to grow.

Linear Newbie Routine

Here are some threads that will help you with your PE career. You need not read the whole thread, just the first post:

Read This First: Warning To Newbies
Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to help growth!
Warning! If you haven’t gotten improved erections:


Last edited by sta-kool : 09-16-2015 at .

Originally Posted by sta-kool
Yes, that is a very achievable goal.

We are not lying. Here is a compilation of before and after measured pics that clearly show gains:

Before-and-After Measurement Pictures

Just start this newbie routine and do it for a couple of months and see where it gets you. It will give you the foundations you need to grow.

Linear Newbie Routine

Here are some threads that will help you with your PE career. You need not read the whole thread, just the first post:

Read This First: Warning To Newbies
Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to help growth!
Warning! If you haven’t gotten improved erections:


But dude those are length gain I speak about girth gain.

Originally Posted by nshl
But dude those are length gain I speak about girth gain.

Can’t you see some of those cocks got fatter too?

I have gained a little over a 1/2 of permanent girth from penis enlargement techniques I learned at thunders. You can believe me or not, I know I have a thicker cock than I did before.

You have two choices, either you can try natural PE, or you can choose not to try natural PE. This is your decision, and either one is an acceptable choice.

If you do decide to try we will help you out.

Whatever you decide, do not let a penis enlargement surgeon anywhere near your penis.

Best regards and take care of yourself.


Last edited by sta-kool : 09-16-2015 at .

Do you want a bigger cock or not ?

If the answer’s no then fine, believe everyone’s lying and forget it.

If the answer’s yes you have two choices, surgery or the methods you’ll find on the forums, up to you.

Originally Posted by capernicus1
Do you want a bigger cock or not ?

If the answer’s no then fine, believe everyone’s lying and forget it.

If the answer’s yes you have two choices, surgery or the methods you’ll find on the forums, up to you.


I didnt say that all of you are lying , I just asked for more conclusive evidence in terms of girth that’s all.

Interestingly, most size pics are top views (in general) and the biggest LOOKING cocks in porn tend to be wider, ie more like a beavers tail. Perception of girth seems to come from visible width. However quite a few of those guys have vertical dimensions that are quite paltry to be honest, yet they still “look” huge.

Personally speaking, my girth gains have come from an overall increase, and my cock is certainly much deeper than it is wider, so only ever being able to view from above, (and having eyesight that needs a lot of help these days) it is the tape measure that truly shows my gains. I wonder if this is true for other caucasians?

Originally Posted by nshl
I didnt say that all of you are lying , I just asked for more conclusive evidence in terms of girth that’s all.

Spend some time reading through the members pics forum.

Top
1234
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
bundled stretches for people struggling with girth gainswurstPenis Enlargement11910-13-2017 06:22 AM
Girth Test: Toilet Paper RollCaptnHookPenis Enlargement5907-12-2017 05:47 PM
Why length then girth combined routineshiby916Penis Enlargement902-14-2011 03:29 PM
Girth gains finally picked up again; here's howJohnnnoPenis Enlargement3012-19-2008 08:36 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:49 AM.