Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

How much would you pay?

I don’t like pills can you get the rest of the male population to take a pill that shrinks them to half my size:)


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

That would depend on the side effects. The contraindications, vs benefit. It could be that it also causes ED. So you have this big huge floppy useless dick. Great for the dog to lick and play with but not good for much else.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Hey Dino, thats not a bad idea. However, I am a greedy bastard and I cant see anyone paying to take a pill that will make their dicks smaller. Lol!

For the sake of this fruitless conversation, we will say the only side effect is that it makes you cross eyed;-) No…no side effects.

I would pay 5000 pet inch each way. So for an inch in length and girth I would dish out 10,000. Then another 10 or 15 for a bit more length. So if I could get the penis of my dreams for 10 to 25 thousand, I’d line up with my debit card, credit card, check book or whatever it would take LOL.

Hmm….so we would have customers lining up at the door. AND each customer would be worth an average of about $15,000 to $20,000 or more. I better get developing! Maybe it would be easier to make a drug that just makes you THINK you have a bigger penis. lol!

Any one else? How much would you pay?

That’s great news!!! Thunder takes paypal ;)

Originally Posted by Invisible
The devil will be pleased. He is long a Faustian portfolio of credit default swaps on the souls of the damned that should pay off very soon.

>:-)


Sweetness!

But apparently you haven’t heard that there’s a bailout on the way because the hedgies can’t afford to pay off on those CDS they wrote thinking they’d never have to pay off.

Serves them right for setting up shop in Vegas ;)


WE are the 99% 'WE are the people you depend on; we cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls. We drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Don't f&ck with us'-- Madame DeFarge

"Rope trades @$10 a yard. I wonder if they even know that?"- Capitalist

Originally Posted by xtremegamer
I’d pay $10k an inch in length & $15k an inch in girth.

To reach my goals, I would only need about $20k. Hmm, a Honda or a huge penis? Easy answer.

Even if in these 3 years I had good gains, as I have presently some economic difficulties I would prefer $20k.

Originally Posted by androNYC
Sweetness!

But apparently you haven’t heard that there’s a bailout on the way because the hedgies can’t afford to pay off on those CDS they wrote thinking they’d never have to pay off.

Serves them right for setting up shop in Vegas ;)


In Goethe’s version of the legend, Faust is saved by divine providence. Seems like life imitates art.

Originally Posted by xtremegamer
I’d pay $10k an inch in length & $15k an inch in girth.

To reach my goals, I would only need about $20k. Hmm, a Honda or a huge penis? Easy answer.

What’s the answer than? Far from easy if you ask me.

Edit: Seeing that you have giant log between your legs, I would assume the Honda.

Its good to know that even in these tuff economic times, people would be willing to pay top dollar for a bigger penis. Shows where our priorities are huh?! lol!

I wouldn’t pay a cent. I’m glad it’s the way it is now.

If you could buy a huge dick it’d be like a Mercedes or Ferrari where only rich people have them. The way PE is now, it’s like bodybuilding, if someone gained alot you can respect the amount of work they put into it. And anyone can do it.

I am actually very happy you can buy a much bigger dick. There would be no more sought for a bigger dick because it’s easily attainable. All the rich guys will have perfect dicks large dick sizes. While the poor people would have smaller ones. So not only will girls make fun of you MORE for not having a big dick, they will ALSO think your poor!

Rather be on here paying your dues with hard work. And end up with a larger tool that can make you stand out or make your ego bigger. :)

Originally Posted by WannaBe8Incher
How about tight pussy pills?

Not a pill but still works..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaginoplasty

Women get breast implants and tight pussies while we don’t get anything close to reliable..

Couldn’t you say that the act of buying, when a if can be had for work, is a luxury that points to a personality defect? If you can buy a material good, that is one thing all together different. Buying a new love tool is like buying new cologne. Why not take a pill to make you smaller if your new girlfriend is smaller?

The act of working to achieve makes the finished product more valuable to your libido and her pussy.
Taking a short cut takes away from love making

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:44 PM.