Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

How long did it take for you to gain 1 inch?

How long did it take for you to gain 1 inch?

The title pretty much says it all, how long did it take for you to gain 1 inch in length?

I still measure the same as when I started (6.2 length and 5.6 girth), but then I’ve only been at it for 1 month and it took me 2 weeks to get the hang of it.

Anyways, the reason I’m asking is to get an estimate on how long it normally takes, since my current goal is to get to 7 in length and 6 in girth.

Its a question that will have more than a few answers, it took me a little over 2 years. I cannot say I was avid and rigorous with my approach, but I was disciplined and fairly consistent. Some people measure improperly and fudge the numbers, so it will be difficult to ascertain a level of veracity in the input. One thing I will say is the time goes by quickly and there is a natural motivation that develops and is a bit addicting for a lot of us.


Please use caution in regards to anything posted by Yokamotive kiddies. He is our old troll friend Shilow come back to pay us a visit and spread more of his troll crap.

T

There isn’t any specific answer.

Someone gain an inch in 6 months doing half of Newbie Routine. Someone hasn’t gained it yet after 4-5 years of vigorous training.

Try to estimate your growth rate (mms per month of per 3 months for example) and remember that growth rate drops after you get more experienced.

Think like this: 2mms x 1mm per month should give You 1 x 0,5 inch in year, which is really good gain. Give yourself a year of dedicated and wise PE, don’t think about the end of journey.

Ok, another question while I’m at it, does one really need any other routine then this one Newbie Routine

And 30 min of jelqing, isn’t that “to much”?

I think 10 minutes with 3 sec strokes feels like a lifetime, especially when I need to stop after 50 strokes and get the erection level back up :P

Originally Posted by Tidio
There isn’t any specific answer.

Someone gain an inch in 6 months doing half of Newbie Routine. Someone hasn’t gained it yet after 4-5 years of vigorous training.

Try to estimate your growth rate (mms per month of per 3 months for example) and remember that growth rate drops after you get more experienced.

Think like this: 2mms x 1mm per month should give You 1 x 0,5 inch in year, which is really good gain. Give yourself a year of dedicated and wise PE, don’t think about the end of journey.

You are assuming more training means more gains though. I firmly believe, after over training, that less is more. I gained basically 0.4 inches of girth in 1 month with a 20 minutes routine plus 40 minutes of edging/kegel. I am now experimenting a bit and adding more doesn’t seem to affect the gains, at least not in girth. I even believe I could go less and keep getting the same gains, I just don’t feel like experimenting (my goal is to gain, not really develop a full theory). Your observations might be the proof that too much training is counter productive.


10/05/14 >> 7.7x5.8 (start stats on 10/05/14) / Short term goal : 8x6 (achieved on 14/06/14 and 23/04/14 respectively)

Mid term goal : 8.5x6.5

Long term goal : 9x7

Is LESS more, or is MORE more?

There are people who after 10min of jelqs gets loss of EQ and people who can do clamping for 3-4 sets of 15mins and get gains with great EQ.

I wasn’t talking about overtraining nor the approach “more is more” (but I’m this type of guy).

In some of statements I must agree: sometimes experimenting is bad for gaining. But on the other hand, without it you cannot tell which is the best exercise (talking about manual PE) for you.

To James:

you can do only Newbie Routine if it gives you gains. After about 2 years of PE, I’m gaining with dry jelqs + fulcrum stretches, so I think it’s quite similar to Newbie Routine.

Do the minimal amount of jelqs which give you good PI’s.

Alright, but what’s your guys pov on the newbie routine?

Don’t you think 600 3s strokes (30 min) with a 2-1-2 frequency is a bit to much?

I’ve googled around and read alot and not even very experienced people in PE seem to do it that much.

Would maybe a 3-1-3 frequency with 300 3s strokes be “better”?

Also, the kegels doesn’t do anything for size right?

I really hate them and rather skip them :P

Originally Posted by James888
Alright, but what’s your guys pov on the newbie routine?
Don’t you think 600 3s strokes (30 min) with a 2-1-2 frequency is a bit to much?
I’ve googled around and read alot and not even very experienced people in PE seem to do it that much.
Would maybe a 3-1-3 frequency with 300 3s strokes be “better”?
Also, the kegels doesn’t do anything for size right?
I really hate them and rather skip them :P

As I said, I think less is more, so I would recommend doing less if you don’t want to do 600. Now, how much? I did not experiment myself but you should find (or ask) suggestions on the thread linked by Tidio.

As for the kegels.. You might not get “real” gains, but you will improve your erections meaning it will become bigger anyway. And you seriously need those if you want to be able to control your erections.


10/05/14 >> 7.7x5.8 (start stats on 10/05/14) / Short term goal : 8x6 (achieved on 14/06/14 and 23/04/14 respectively)

Mid term goal : 8.5x6.5

Long term goal : 9x7

Six weeks. Should you expect that? Most on here would say no. And that is or was, just length. I think it took me a year to gain a half inch in girth. Someone told me that was exceptionally fast too. But I don’t know. That was my experience. Gains have been tough to come by after that though. Although, I’m feeling good about my new routine and workout schedule.

Originally Posted by Tidio
Is LESS more, or is MORE more?
Ype of guy).

In some of statements I must agree: sometimes experimenting is bad for gaining. But on the other hand, without it you cannot tell which is the best exercise (talking about manual PE) for you.
’S.

The thing is I’m making 0.25 cm of girth gain per week right now, so I’m trying not to change it too much. As we say in French, “Better” is the enemy of “good”,


10/05/14 >> 7.7x5.8 (start stats on 10/05/14) / Short term goal : 8x6 (achieved on 14/06/14 and 23/04/14 respectively)

Mid term goal : 8.5x6.5

Long term goal : 9x7

How are you gaining so much girth so fast?what are you doing routine wise?

I described my routine here Aiming 9x7. I just built from my observations I made the first time I tried PE. Warmups seemed to kill the gains, too much was not worth it if I’m too injured my penis and edging makes a world of difference. So I improvised a 15-20 minutes routine focused on girth with 40 minutes of edging/kegels hoping to gain 1 inch in 1 year, but got lucky and am gained immediately 5 times as much (I seem to keep at the same rate 5 weeks later).

Note I always had an insanely huge vein network, so that might have played in my favor (the 2 huge side veins in my pictures were like that pre-PE; they were just not as proeminent at the base)


10/05/14 >> 7.7x5.8 (start stats on 10/05/14) / Short term goal : 8x6 (achieved on 14/06/14 and 23/04/14 respectively)

Mid term goal : 8.5x6.5

Long term goal : 9x7

Originally Posted by Belli Devs
I described my routine here Aiming 9x7. I just built from my observations I made the first time I tried PE. Warmups seemed to kill the gains, too much was not worth it if I’m too injured my penis and edging makes a world of difference. So I improvised a 15-20 minutes routine focused on girth with 40 minutes of edging/kegels hoping to gain 1 inch in 1 year, but got lucky and am gained immediately 5 times as much (I seem to keep at the same rate 5 weeks later).

Note I always had an insanely huge vein network, so that might have played in my favor (the 2 huge side veins in my pictures were like that pre-PE; they were just not as proeminent at the base)

So are you saying that you already gained more than 0,5 inch in girth in just 5 weeks? Holy sh… I need that.


Start January 2013: NBPEL 6.2" (15,7cm) / MSEG 5.2" (13,2cm) / BPEL 6.6"(16,8cm) / FL - 3.5" (9cm) / FG - 3.9" (10cm)

Mid-term Goal : NBPEL 6.7"(17cm) / MSEG 5.5"(14cm) / FL 4.5" (11,5cm) / FG 4.5"(11,5cm)

Originally Posted by simplegain
So are you saying that you already gained more than 0,5 inch in girth in just 5 weeks? Holy sh.. I need that.

Pretty much. The fifth week is not finished but it sure looks like I’ll reach 0.5 inches by the end of it.


10/05/14 >> 7.7x5.8 (start stats on 10/05/14) / Short term goal : 8x6 (achieved on 14/06/14 and 23/04/14 respectively)

Mid term goal : 8.5x6.5

Long term goal : 9x7

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
What is thick? What is long?downtownbillPenis Enlargement Basics8510-05-2016 08:15 PM
1/4 inch gain, but feel limitedbruceeeeePenis Enlargement Basics105-13-2011 01:29 AM
1 inch gain club-didn't even realize itthe tigerPenis Enlargement Basics101-12-2011 11:40 PM
GF realises my half an inch girth gain!CyclopePenis Enlargement Basics2812-10-2009 01:23 PM
Your first inch - how long?oobiedoobiePenis Enlargement2705-11-2007 10:05 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:13 PM.