Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

How is this for a routine

How is this for a routine

Ok I’ve been in to PEing for a few months at least.But I’ve never ever been able to stay at it, so I decided I’d post and become part of the community, and that might help me stay active. This is my routine which I’ve been doing on and off for the last month, but have started properly as of yesterday. I will measure sometime, but I’m around 6.5EBPL and around 5.3Girth. I want to increase length mainly, but also want girth:

- 5 minute hot towel warm up (I do 100 kegels whilst warming up)
- 20minutes of stretching, just normal stretches (straight out, up, down, left, right) and some v stretches.I always here a lig pop when I stretch down.
- 400-500 medium-full strength wet jelqs (I do 200 at medium strength, then the final 200/300 harder and longer)
- A few minutes of clamping
- 5 minute hot towel warm down (While I do 100 kegels) (so thats 200kegels in all).

I’m trying to do this 4/5 times a week. Also currently I’m trying my best to not ejaculate at all (unless I’m with a girl), as I believe it hampers gains. Also I’m trying Edging, which is masturbating until you are just about to cum, and then stopping, and repeat (I do this around 15 times).

Any advice?

I am the wrong person to comment on clamping. The rest of your routine sounds great.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Ok, I’m not doing proper clamping.Just a few minutes of manual clamping, just getting lots of blood in my head and dick. It’s not intense at all.kind of like a warm down.

Thanks, any more advice?


A newbie has returned for a second attempt.

Goals to be posted soon.

Nice routine!
Regarding ‘lig pop’ when stretch down, I never heard something like this, however I pull; it seems weird to me.

cos

C: What has been your overall gains since you started??

Thanks

Eddie

Originally Posted by craigy2005
… I’ve never ever been able to stay at it, so I decided I’d post and become part of the community, and that might help me stay active. This is my routine which I’ve been doing on and off for the last month, but have started properly as of yesterday.
Any advice?

Consistency and simply logging in the hours every week are the only thing lacking, your routine is great to start out with.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Originally Posted by craigy2005
Ok I’ve been in to PEing for a few months at least.But I’ve never ever been able to stay at it, so I decided I’d post and become part of the community, and that might help me stay active. This is my routine which I’ve been doing on and off for the last month, but have started properly as of yesterday. I will measure sometime, but I’m around 6.5EBPL and around 5.3Girth. I want to increase length mainly, but also want girth:

- 5 minute hot towel warm up (I do 100 kegels whilst warming up)
- 20minutes of stretching, just normal stretches (straight out, up, down, left, right) and some v stretches.I always here a lig pop when I stretch down.
- 400-500 medium-full strength wet jelqs (I do 200 at medium strength, then the final 200/300 harder and longer)
- A few minutes of clamping
- 5 minute hot towel warm down (While I do 100 kegels) (so thats 200kegels in all).

I’m trying to do this 4/5 times a week. Also currently I’m trying my best to not ejaculate at all (unless I’m with a girl), as I believe it hampers gains. Also I’m trying Edging, which is masturbating until you are just about to cum, and then stopping, and repeat (I do this around 15 times).

Any advice?

Since you want to concentrate mostly on length, I’d double your stretch time. However, you have not been PEing long enough to be using clamps yet or even manual clamping. If you were consistent with your exercises since you started, this would not be a problem, but since you are on again off again, you should steer away from those for the first month of repeated PE.

Everything else sounds correct, except the masturbating affecting your gains.

Originally Posted by xlmagnum

Everything else sounds correct, except the masturbating affecting your gains.

This doesn’t change anything? Cause sometimes when I don’t jerk off for a while I feel smaller. I don’t know how it could hurt your gains.. If anything it should help

Ok thanks. And I’ve read a lot of posts about how some people think not masturbating will help you, and I just feel smaller after masturbating. So I’m just trying out the whole non masturbating thing for now, at the moment I’m feeling bigger during the day and more confident, etc.

Also I’ve not really gained to be honest, normally I’ll do it for around a month properly, see a gain of like 1/10th or something and just feel better, but I stop because of various reasons (including privacy), and then I lose the gain. I am not clamping properly, it’s just kind of a quick thing.

And I’ll up my stretching to a bit more, and thanks!


A newbie has returned for a second attempt.

Goals to be posted soon.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
How long to do Newbie Routine? [my search result inside as well]EndowPenis Enlargement Basics911-16-2009 05:34 AM
A couple of questions on routine.ndkPenis Enlargement Basics212-11-2004 01:02 PM
A pumpers routineModemmerPenis Pumps906-03-2002 05:11 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:09 PM.