Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

How do I measure up

12

How do I measure up

I have a penis girth size 5.5” EG. I wanted know if this would be big considering the want of 6” EG.

Km21 5.5” EG is definitely big! Is 5.5 your mid shaft measurement or base?


PE Goal: 7.5" NBP x 5.8" MSG

Originally Posted by bluray

Km21 5.5” EG is definitely big! Is 5.5 your mid shaft measurement or base?

It’s my mid-shaft measurement. Never really thought of measuring my base.

Originally Posted by 10inchadvantage

Yes it’s big. You’ll get to 6” with no problems if you do your work outs regularly.

For some reason, I actually thought about keeping it this size. But that extra 0.5” does sound convincing.

It’s pretty big. But if approximately 5” is average, then an extra .5” will feel better for most women but won’t necessarily create that “you’re completely filling me up” feeling. My thoughts are that 6” girth should do it. Even more if you are so inclined but I probably don’t think going beyond 6.5” makes much sense given the amount of work required to gain beyond that…and many women will not find it enjoyable.

Are girth exercises more dangerous?

I am at 5.6 naturally girth wise, and 6 sounds nice. But atm my PE consist of traction and pumping, I do no exercises due to the risk of exagerating my Peyronie’s.


Starting Stats - 5.5 NBPEL x 5.6 EG

Current Stats - 5.7 NBPEL x 6.2 EG

Goal - 7 x 6 (with hopefully a large flaccid hang)

I wish I was around that, I’m 4.4” (under average according to Tweaking) and feel less than most people, I think most pornstars are at about 6” so 5.5 is excellent


I WILL Double my Volume! Size Doesn't matter - THIS DOES!

Originally Posted by ddolphin

It’s pretty big. But if approximately 5” is average, then an extra .5” will feel better for most women but won’t necessarily create that “you’re completely filling me up” feeling. My thoughts are that 6” girth should do it. Even more if you are so inclined but I probably don’t think going beyond 6.5” makes much sense given the amount of work required to gain beyond that.and many women will not find it enjoyable.

Well are there any girth exercises that would increase size rapidly

Originally Posted by km21
Well are there any girth exercises that would increase size rapidly

What’s your rush? I don’t believe in any exercise that increases length or girth quickly. The only 1 month gain I believe in that can impact size is improved EQ from PE. Otherwise, if it happened in a month or so, I chalk it up to inaccurate measuring.

Originally Posted by Tweaking
ddolphin studies suggest the average girth is closer to 4.6-4.8.

I’ll have to take your word on that if you have seen these studies. I heard just barely under 5” for girth. I’ve seen my fair share of flaccids and there is no way that 4.7 would be the average…but maybe my experience may support that athletes are better endowed than the general public.

Originally Posted by 19052010

I wish I was around that, I’m 4.4” (under average according to Tweaking) and feel less than most people, I think most pornstars are at about 6” so 5.5 is excellent

Well i have had comments about my dick being big so thats why i asked how do i measure with people on this site or people in general.

Originally Posted by km21
Well i have had comments about my dick being big so thats why i asked how do i measure with people on this site or people in general.

Well maybe your dick is 9.2” with the 5.5” girth??

You mentioned your girth which would not make your unit big if it was 5.5BP for length.

You need to include length stats before a determination can be made on size.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Forced Erect Coverage to measure foreskin restoration progressTLCTuggerMen's Sexual Health206-19-2009 05:33 PM
Proper way to measure a curvephil76Penis Enlargement Basics1401-08-2009 04:27 AM
Time of day you measure mattersaspiringbigPenis Enlargement Basics502-01-2006 01:43 PM
Best way to measure girth.hrabiaPenis Enlargement1710-05-2004 04:22 AM
How you measure.KrowaxPenis Enlargement908-13-2003 08:10 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:50 AM.