Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

How big is too big?

Personally, I’m just going for something like 5.5” EG, nothing more than 6” for sure.

But in theory, could a woman somehow “prepare” for bigger girths? Obviously they’d have to be up for it of course. It probably wouldn’t make a massive difference, but it could mean the difference between a tear and not a tear.


09/2017 Stats: NBPEL: 6.5" BPEL: 7.0” EG: 4.8”

End Goal - NBPEL: 7.25"-.50" BPEL: 7.75" EG: 5.5"

(Will switch to maintenance after this)

There are vaginal dilators you can buy. Basically just a series of vagina plugs that go up slightly in size like a socket wrench set. If you ever go on r/bigdickproblems, you’ll see women with uncomfortably large boyfriends coming on looking for advice.

TG has effectively scared me out of wanting a 6 EG. I want to still be able to bang without fear of tearing, not just tenderly make love. Of course, it’s all a moot point unless it actually starts to grow. :rolleyes:


Why the Smithsonian? Because you could walk around it for a week and not see the whole thing.

Originally Posted by BeardedDragon

5.0” EG - too big for 0.15% of women
5.5” EG - too big for 2.5% of women
6.0” EG - too big for 16% of women
6.5” EG - too big for 50% of women
7.0” EG - too big for 84% of women
7.5” EG - too big for 97.5% of women
8.0” EG - too big for 99.85% of women

I would move that chart up exactly one slot for each. As I’ll say I’ve experienced tearing a good deal with partners on the first night at 6” MSEG but it is a coin flip chance. Just my opinion.


Now: 9.25" BPEL x 6.18" MSEG as of 8/9/2018 This is my story, a few progress pics of me here, and all my methods.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My current PE4F pumping project and my balls enhancement project. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *9* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith.

Originally Posted by thoughtfulgold

I would move that chart up exactly one slot for each. As I’ll say I’ve experienced tearing a good deal with partners on the first night at 6” MSEG but it is a coin flip chance. Just my opinion.

You do mean moving the column of statistics to the right of the “-” up a line, correct? So like 6” girth would damage approximately 50% of women? That would make sense to me.

Originally Posted by raybbaby
You do mean moving the column of statistics to the right of the “-” up a line, correct? So like 6” girth would damage approximately 50% of women? That would make sense to me.

That is exactly what I meant, sorry if I wasn’t clear.


Now: 9.25" BPEL x 6.18" MSEG as of 8/9/2018 This is my story, a few progress pics of me here, and all my methods.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My current PE4F pumping project and my balls enhancement project. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *9* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith.

Originally Posted by thoughtfulgold

That is exactly what I meant, sorry if I wasn’t clear.

You probably were, I was just likely being dense. At least my first guess was in fact what you were saying.

Thank you guys, that gave me an interesting thought.

I made your suggested changes and then assumed ideal girth is 0.25” less than whatever girth is too big, making a similar table for ideal girth ranges. Then I centered the cumulative “too big” distribution around the same half-deviations.

A lot of estimations and assumptions made, so take this all with a grain of salt, it’s just fun with stats.

This table captures that there is no absolute perfect size for everyone, every size is only perfect for some set of women. Hopefully it helps in choosing PE goals.

4.0 - 4.5” EG - ideal girth for 0.6% of women - compatible with 100%
4.5 - 5.0” EG - ideal girth for 6.1% of women - compatible with 99.4%
5.0 - 5.5” EG - ideal girth for 24.2% of women - compatible with 93.3%
5.5 - 6.0” EG - ideal girth for 38.2% of women - compatible with 69.1%
6.0 - 6.5” EG - ideal girth for 24.2% of women - compatible with 30.9%
6.5 - 7.0” EG - ideal girth for 6.1% of women - compatible with 6.7%
7.0 - 7.5” EG - ideal girth for 0.6% of women - compatible with 0.6%
7.5 - 8+” EG - ideal girth for 0.02% of women - compatible with 0.02%

There’s a natural draw to go for 5.5 - 6.0” EG the size that is ideal to the most women. But there’s a compromise to be made with compatibility, making a case to stay in the 5.0 - 5.5” EG range.

6.0 to 6.5” EG is also a good range. Still ideal for a lot of women. Compatibility of about 1 in 3 women is low but manageable, and there is the advantage that most of the women that are compatible at all - will also be an ideal fit. How rare these girths are (~2% of men) but how commonly they are ideal (24% of women) explains why these girths are in very high demand and why it’s still a reasonable PE goal.

6.5”+ EG would only have about 1 in 15 women being compatible, but everybody has that special lady friend out there somewhere.


Before 5.5" x 4.1" ///////// Now 7.4" x 4.9"

Now i have 8,1x6,18 or in cm 20,5x15,7 and it´s a good one, but my goal is 9-9,5X7-7,5
i think big is more than 8x6 but 7x5 is the start to be in the team of bigs.
we know that a woman can hundle more than 21cm in if she´s so exited, and for the girth remember that one day a baby will put his head out from there.

P.S. All BP
Regards

7.5EL x 5.5MSEG is enough surely to never be called small again, and would probably be well above average to most women, probably not “HUGE” though.


September 1, 2016 - BPEL: 6.675in MSEG 4.75in EL: 5.5in FG 3.75in FL 3.5in

June 1, 2017 - BPEL: 7.75n MSEG 5.375in EL: 6.5in FG 5.0in FL 5.125in

PE Goal - BPEL: 8.5in MSEG: 6.5in EL: 8.0in FG 5.5in FL 6in

Originally Posted by WOLF2218
Now i have 8,1x6,18 or in cm 20,5x15,7 and it´s a good one, but my goal is 9-9,5X7-7,5
i think big is more than 8x6 but 7x5 is the start to be in the team of bigs.
we know that a woman can hundle more than 21cm in if she´s so exited, and for the girth remember that one day a baby will put his head out from there.

P.S. All BP
Regards

Yeah, but you probably don’t want to make her feel like she’s giving birth to a 10” girth dick every time you have sex with her. Do you ?


BPEL: 6,8" MEG: 5,4" BPFSL: 7,2" (Started on August 2017)

1 month break in December

BPEL: 7,52" MEG: 5,55" (January 2018)

Originally Posted by Ekil
Yeah, but you probably don’t want to make her feel like she’s giving birth to a 10” girth dick every time you have sex with her. Do you ?

Or to have to wait until she’s 9 months pregnant, and been dilating for several hours in anticipation of giving birth, before you can enter her and have sex with her.

Originally Posted by Ekil
Yeah, but you probably don’t want to make her feel like she’s giving birth to a 10” girth dick every time you have sex with her. Do you ?

Yes, but the perimeter of a baby’s head is about 13 inches( 35cm) and i don´t think so that 10 inches will be my goal, but 7 or 7,5 it will be interesting, i’m doing clamps 2-3 times per day ( 5-6 on 1-2 off).

i know that 7 or more is huge, but i think if you have sex with a mum , she can handle it, but with a girl 25-35 years old depends…. girls with big hips and a little bit fat like big cocks, but a slim one i don´t think so.
there is a study and says that women with hips have a bigger vagina.

but me, i like girls with a good hip, busty and a little bit plump.

Originally Posted by WOLF2218
Yes, but the perimeter of a baby’s head is about 13 inches( 35cm) and i don´t think so that 10 inches will be my goal, but 7 or 7,5 it will be interesting, i’m doing clamps 2-3 times per day ( 5-6 on 1-2 off).

i know that 7 or more is huge, but i think if you have sex with a mum , she can handle it, but with a girl 25-35 years old depends…. girls with big hips and a little bit fat like big cocks, but a slim one i don´t think so.
there is a study and says that women with hips have a bigger vagina.

but me, i like girls with a good hip, busty and a little bit plump.

Women’s body shape has absolutely no bearing on the size of their vagina. What your saying is similar to all tall or large guys have a big penis. We all know that’s simply not true.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

After my latest sexual encounter, ending up violently fisting this woman with her asking me to use my whole fist and underarm the second time. She told me I did not put my whole fist in the first time around so now I’m convinced there’s no such thing as too big.

I am gonna reach 9x6 inches, never been so certain in my life I’ll reach it as I am now. Dick just hangs lower and fuller for each session I do these days.

Sure it’s a pretty egotistical goal but I just want to be the biggest one in every dressing room I may enter be that at the gym, the swimming pool changing room and so forth.

I’m obsessed with this thought and I’m at a point now where I would, without a hint of hesitation, just whip it out if someone were to ask me.


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”-Hunter.S.Thompson-

As long as a big can of Gillette shaving cream(7,5" or 19 cm), with picture proof in the 'full body picture' section. Pictures is the ultimate proof in the pudding, IMO.

So what’s considered to be a “pornstar size”? 8x6?


09/2017 Stats: NBPEL: 6.5" BPEL: 7.0” EG: 4.8”

End Goal - NBPEL: 7.25"-.50" BPEL: 7.75" EG: 5.5"

(Will switch to maintenance after this)

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:30 PM.