Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Houdini Penis

Houdini Penis

I am still doing the Newbie routine, but I have been reading trying out some of the Hanging and ADS advice. I am most interested in starting ADS, after a while. I have tried making a few of the devices that attach to the penis, so far none of them stay on for more that a minute or two with any tension applied. My penis seems to be able to get out of anything, unless I tighten it to an uncomfortable level. My contraptions may not be the greatest, but I would really hate to buy something and find out that it won’t hold on either. Anyone have any advice?

Welcome to Thunder’s Place where anything is possible.

What you need to do is wait for three months until your penis is conditioned enough to be able to take the tension via the newbie routine (strongly recommend). When the three months are up use the ads. If you have the same problem (probably not) do not put tension on your penis just LIGHTLY stretch it your penis will begin to adapt to the minimal tension and then you will be able to increase it.


.And for those who don't know what a real ass is Remember:

Real asses always smile back :)

Any ADS has some discomfort associated with it. AD does not literally mean “all day”.

You have to get used to it. Maybe you need to start with 30 minutes of ADS and 15 minute break, or whatever, and gradually increase.


Horny Bastard

Originally Posted by mravg
Any ADS has some discomfort associated with it. AD does not literally mean “all day”.
You have to get used to it. Maybe you need to start with 30 minutes of ADS and 15 minute break, or whatever, and gradually increase.

Hey, you live in my desert.

I haven’t started the ADS yet, nor do I intend to until I am done with a few months of the newbie routine. I am just trying to figure out how some of these contraptions work and if any of them will work on me. My penis changes sizes all day, especially since I have started PE. I never know what I am going to see when I go to the restroom.

Your message helps, though. I didn’t know either of those things. I have read some posts where people say that they keep the ADS going all the time. That is not the nor, I take it?

People get used to it, and their dicks get conditioned. Also, when they say all day, they can mean, all day—with breaks. For example, the ADS I use is 4 golf weights. I secure them by wrapping a piece of mouse pad around the end of my dick. It is a piece about an inch wide and 6 inches long from a regular rubber mouse pad for a computer. I squeeze my dick and wrap it tight, then secure it with a rubber band. It is comfortable enough to wear for about 2 hours before I need to take it off, and let my dick “breathe” again. I might wear them all day, but that means maybe from morning to night at 1 to 2 hour intervals with 15 minute to one hour breaks in between.

I’ve never tried the extender type ADS contraptions. Some are supposed to be fairly comfortable, but whenever you resrict blood flow, I think it is important to take breaks and get fresh blood in there.


Horny Bastard

Originally Posted by mravg
People get used to it, and their dicks get conditioned. Also, when they say all day, they can mean, all day—with breaks. For example, the ADS I use is 4 golf weights. I secure them by wrapping a piece of mouse pad around the end of my dick. It is a piece about an inch wide and 6 inches long from a regular rubber mouse pad for a computer. I squeeze my dick and wrap it tight, then secure it with a rubber band. It is comfortable enough to wear for about 2 hours before I need to take it off, and let my dick “breathe” again. I might wear them all day, but that means maybe from morning to night at 1 to 2 hour intervals with 15 minute to one hour breaks in between.
I’ve never tried the extender type ADS contraptions. Some are supposed to be fairly comfortable, but whenever you resrict blood flow, I think it is important to take breaks and get fresh blood in there.

Are you are able to wear them with clothes on, and function at work? How big is your penis, when you put on the mouse pad? In other words does it extend beyond the end of your penis?

Excellent idea with the mouse pad with golf weights, I’m gonna try that now.


Routine = Jelq and stretch

I have a PeniMaster and a set of PEWeights (from PEWeights.com). I can only wear the PM for one hour max., and in fact, that’s the max. duration they recommend before taking a break. It can be worn inconspicuously under somewhat loose pants, but I guarantee you’ll walk funny, and sitting or bending will be a challenge. In contrast, the weights are *much* more comfortable. I suggest you do a search here on “peweights” to get other people’s opinions and also suggestions on how to wear them. I like to wear them after a normal stretch/jelq session, to keep the tissues from trying to retract :-)

Originally Posted by Harmony777
Are you are able to wear them with clothes on, and function at work? How big is your penis, when you put on the mouse pad? In other words does it extend beyond the end of your penis?

I can wear the weights under my jeans or other pants. I usually wear pants a little on the loose side. I don’t think it is usually noticable but the other day I saw a guy staring at my crotch. If anything, it just looks like you’re packing a monster dick.
I am able to slide the 4 weights on, and still have room to wrap the pad behind the head. The ridge of the head holds the whole thing on.


Horny Bastard

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Amphetamines and the effects on the penisJungalistMen's Sexual Health4803-20-2015 03:57 AM
Dr. Kaplan Penis QuizwadzillaPenis Enlargement3103-12-2011 07:54 PM
Lengthening Shortened Penis Caused By Peyronie's...penismithMen's Sexual Health310-31-2010 11:02 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:47 AM.