Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Horses440

Horses440

Hello everyone.

I have been doing jelqing for nearly 10 months and I have gone from 6.29EL to 6.69EL.
My girth went from 5.11EG to 5.31EG.
In European standards I have gained 1cm in EL and 0.5cm in girth(from 16x13 to 17x13.5).I know that is not so much in contrast with others but I am still proud of my process.
I would really like to do more jelqing during the week but university and job keeping me busy.so what I plan to do is to change a little bit my jelq routine and add to it some of the so called ”girth exercises”.

I downloaded from here:Penis Enlargement Videos ,
All the girth sets,and I would like to ask some questions.there you go:

1)I do not see Horses440 squeeze video,so what I’m asking is if the Horse 440 is the exercise labeled jelq squeeze.
2)I am planning to include Horses440 and Ulis3 in my jelqing sessions.My regular sessions is 10 minutes warm up,20 minutes jelq session,and then 10 minutes warm down.The warm up is done with warm water at the bathroom and I always use baby oil or baby oil gel for my wet jelqs(I never use dry jelqs,I tried once and my penis felt some kind of a pain).So,if the session is 20 minutes long,how much time should I use for Ulis and horses?Ex.15minutes jelq-5minutes Ulis or horses?

I am also reading about pumping,clamping and hanging on a daily basis and I find all of them extreme.I also find the Sadsak Slinky exercise kind dangerous.

Sorry for the long post,hope someone can give me some useful advice.

Said this before. Will no doubt say it again.

Horse440 is probably the most strenuous exercise I tried, and I had been at PE a long time; was well-conditioned. Even though I approached these squeezes conservatively, I ended up after a very short time with two dark skunk stripes running down the ventral side of my cock. These took two and a half years to clear.

Modified Ulis will give you just as much girth advantage and maybe save you some serious discoloration.


_______________

avocet8

Originally Posted by avocet8

Modified Ulis will give you just as much girth advantage and maybe save you some serious discoloration.


Avocet please can you enlarge (pardon the pun) on modified ulis. Thanks.

Originally Posted by avocet8
Said this before. Will no doubt say it again.

Horse440 is probably the most strenuous exercise I tried, and I had been at PE a long time; was well-conditioned. Even though I approached these squeezes conservatively, I ended up after a very short time with two dark skunk stripes running down the ventral side of my cock. These took two and a half years to clear.

Modified Ulis will give you just as much girth advantage and maybe save you some serious discoloration.

A big thanks for answering.
So if I am not wrong,you consider Horses440 to be high risky,and if possible,would be better to avoid them.

One other thing.I begun searching for PE only because I wanted some extra girth.my 5.1inches at mid shaft was ok as most of the researches claim,but.I wanted more..
So,my main target for now is to get a solid 5.5-5.75 circumference(mid shaft always)..

From my 10 month experience,and from reading progress of other guys here,I find it extremely hard to gain more than 1cm in girth.if I reach a solid 14.5cm girth I would consider myself extremely lucky..

Any advice for gaining girth would be appreciated.
I’m not into pumping-clamping-hanging.hope that by jelqing ill get my missing 1cm in girthxD.

Jelquing; modified Ulis.

Girth is relatively hard to pack on for most guys. Stick to your PE routine; you’ll probably get there. Keep in mind that ANY girth gain makes a huge difference to the person feeling it. And in your hand, too. :)


_______________

avocet8

Originally Posted by avocet8
Jelquing; modified Ulis.

Girth is relatively hard to pack on for most guys. Stick to your PE routine; you’ll probably get there. Keep in mind that ANY girth gain makes a huge difference to the person feeling it. And in your hand, too. :)

Care you elaborate on modified ulis a bit more? I’d like to know more about anything that could increase girth.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:01 PM.