Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.



I saw something on here a little while ago which was a D.I.Y device that you attach to your penis to help with the stretching of it. What it is is I have just gone a brought a load of items to help make it, but now I can’t find the link to it. Can someone help

Sound like a static stretcher to me, but there’s so many do it yourself versions on here. All I can suggest is to try various searches in order to find it, and when you do, use the thread tools option on the top right of the first post to add it to your favourites.

I would search for “static stretcher”, “extender”, or “make your own” to help you. Hope you find it friend, good luck.

19th Feb 2012

Erect: 7.625" BPEL and 4.875" EG BPFSL: 8.063 Short Term Goal: 7.75" x 5 Long Term Goal: BP 8.5 x EG 5.75

Was it a hanger? Maybe it was one of these: Homemade Hanger Models and Instructions

Might have been a captn’s wench. What materials did you buy for it? My advice would be to go to the search bar, click on advanced search, and search for title “homemade”.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:09 PM.