Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Hi Would Really Love Advice

12

Hi Would Really Love Advice

Hi I am nervous I want to start PE because recently my girlfriend said my length isn’t good enough and I’m nervous about starting I’m almost “6 long and “5.5 thick so I’m feeling small now and really hurt that I’m not big enough and I’m nervous about starting would just doing kegels help increase my length or is there more? Also in the opinion of people here am I small or average it really hurt my ego hearing that and I honestly have no one to ask for advice. Sorry it’s so long thank you to whoever replies to help!

What Are The Odds?: The Experience Woman

That should give you perspective. Your length is, at least, average, while your girth, is to be envious of. Your being is good.


Started 4-27-16: BPEL 6.06; MSEG 4.625; Base EG 4.88; Current: BPEL 6.5; MSEG 4.81; Base EG 5.0; Goal: BPEL at least 7.5; MSEG at least 5.25

"She takes, she fakes, she aches and makes love just like a woman. But she breaks just like a little girl." BD

Slightly confused with how that chart works sorry I feel stupid. So my girth is ok then? She has a long vibrator which is what makes me think she really only dislikes length any advice then since I’m average that can help please? Also should I work on girth at all I’m still really confused and worried about hurting myself and stuff and getting over her telling me that earlier.

Originally Posted by 707tractatus
What Are The Odds?: The Experience Woman

That should give you perspective. Your length is, at least, average, while your girth, is to be envious of. Your being is good.

No evidence to back it up. I wonder who made that chart!

Originally Posted by dwp93
No evidence to back it up. I wonder who made that chart!

As listed by the original poster, Senior Member Invisible, for all of his charts that are similar and use the same base numerical data. I bolded and colored the source of his numbers. Simply crunching a distribution statistic for a woman with a set number of partners is easily repeated if you understand the usage of said numbers.

Quote
Limitations

1) The woman must select her partners from a random pool. This won’t be the case if she’s a porn star or cruises for men on LPSG.

2) The manner is which the woman chooses a partner must be independent of all her other choices past or future, at least as far as size is concerned (ex: she can’t prescreen future partners based on bad experiences with previous partners who were too small or too large).

3) The proper way to apply this model is to use the sizes that occur in the dating population. This need not be the same as the frequency of occurrence in the general male population. However, the frequency distribution of the former isn’t available so we use the latter as a proxy.

4) The probabilities used are best guesses based on normal distribution assumptions overlain with known percentile information from actual studies (Lifestyles and/or Kinsey where appropriate).

5) The results obtained are dependent on the accuracy of the underlying probabilities used as inputs. In particular, the lower end of the girth scale may suffer from inaccuracies due to measurement errors in the percentile information (i.e. I suspect that some men reporting very low girth measurements are actually reporting width).

6) The results are ostensibly BP. However, interpret them as NBP if you want to be surer.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *8* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith. Also Fitness helps too.

Your girth is something I would kill for. The chart is supposed to give you the odds of being smallest or the biggest on length or girth, depending on the number of partners she’s had. If you need help with length, focusing on stretch should help. But I still recommend the newbie routine. Search it on this site. Believe me, your girth is more than fine, and most women prefer girth than length. I’m above average in length; but I still would trade my length with above average girth like you have.


Started 4-27-16: BPEL 6.06; MSEG 4.625; Base EG 4.88; Current: BPEL 6.5; MSEG 4.81; Base EG 5.0; Goal: BPEL at least 7.5; MSEG at least 5.25

"She takes, she fakes, she aches and makes love just like a woman. But she breaks just like a little girl." BD

Originally Posted by dwp93
No evidence to back it up. I wonder who made that chart!

The evidence is using standard deviation derived from principles of statistics.


Started 4-27-16: BPEL 6.06; MSEG 4.625; Base EG 4.88; Current: BPEL 6.5; MSEG 4.81; Base EG 5.0; Goal: BPEL at least 7.5; MSEG at least 5.25

"She takes, she fakes, she aches and makes love just like a woman. But she breaks just like a little girl." BD

Your length is above average and your girth is large. If you start PE it should be because you want to not because a girlfriend said something. You most likely won’t be able to gain that quickly this takes time and consistency. Don’t worry about what this girlfriend said maybe it isn’t meant to be but you will find someone that love your size rather you increase it or not

Originally Posted by 707tractatus
The evidence is using standard deviation derived from principles of statistics.

There’s no way to verify how accurate is his method of calculation, or what method of calculation he had used. I’m just saying, not that I care.

Originally Posted by dwp93
There’s no way to verify how accurate is his method of calculation, or what method of calculation he had used. I’m just saying, not that I care.

If you take the Kinsey and Lifestyles numbers and run a standard deviation, you will come up with the same numbers within reasonable variance depending on how you round. Standard Deviation is pretty common as a statistic standard, if the numbers concern you as far as veracity, feel free to run them.

There is a way to verify his method. It is a common calculation method for a dispersal of numbers. His numbers aren’t made up so it is pretty much cut and dried, if you want to do the same calculations on that number set yourself.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *8* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith. Also Fitness helps too.

So doing stretching would help.. What about just losing weight? Is there like anyway to gain size back or anything be getting in better shape? Also if I’m above average I don’t know why she wouldn’t enjoy it that’s disheartening.

When you say you’re almost 6 ” length is it bone pressed or not?

If it’s bone pressed then you won’t change size by losing weight only gone expose more of your shaft.


Start 30/06/2016 - BPEL 13cm MSEG 11,50cm

Now - BPEL 16,70cm MSEG 12,20cm BPFSL 17,55cm BPELIT 17,80cm

DREAM! 20cm BPEL 22cm BPFSL 18cm NBPEL 15cm MSEG with a 7x5 flaccid hang!

Originally Posted by Tshot99
So doing stretching would help.. What about just losing weight? Is there like anyway to gain size back or anything be getting in better shape? Also if I’m above average I don’t know why she wouldn’t enjoy it that’s disheartening.

There’s a number of solutions for your situation.

First, stop worrying about what she said. We obsess about what women say and it cuts us down needlessly, no matter how big or small anyone here is almost no one can deal with being talked down to that well.

Second, losing weight is a good solution. If you measured your Bone Pressed Length you probably noticed you have a fat pad and losing weight should mitigate some of it, which will expose more of your penis.

Third, I’ll reiterate…what she enjoys is not going to add or subtract personal value from you. Do not allow her to dictate how you feel about yourself. While it is disheartening at first…she’s not who lives in your body. You are. Love yourself and realize, by no standard are you small especially with that girth.

If you would like to try PE, stretching is one method. There are many others and you can do some reading and decide if you want to pursue Penis Enlargement. It takes time and dedication but it works.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *8* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith. Also Fitness helps too.

I posted a link that said that anything over 5.3” girth considered large. If the 6” is non bone pressed, then you are approaching very large. Most porn stars are approximately 5.5” girth and 6.5-7” non be bone pressed. There are a few monsters with 7-8.5” nbpel, but even in porn, that’s not too common.

Don’t worry about your size, as others have said, you’ve already got enviable stats. Do the PE for yourself and in no way shape or form put up with cock shaming. A girl wouldn’t keep you around if you told her her vagina smelled like a tun can would she?


4/16 BPEL 7.2 MSEG 6.0

1/17 BPEL 7.75 MSEG ~6.2 BEG 6.75

Size anxiety is the mere response to viewing other males as a threat and the corresponding jealousy it causes. Realize that your feelings are a response to a perceived threat and the anxiety will disappear. My log: Big Booty Extravaganza (and Log)

Originally Posted by thoughtfulgold
If you take the Kinsey and Lifestyles numbers and run a standard deviation, you will come up with the same numbers within reasonable variance depending on how you round. Standard Deviation is pretty common as a statistic standard, if the numbers concern you as far as veracity, feel free to run them.

There is a way to verify his method. It is a common calculation method for a dispersal of numbers. His numbers aren’t made up so it is pretty much cut and dried, if you want to do the same calculations on that number set yourself.

“Lifestyles and/or Kinsey where appropriate.” He states that he calculated it from 2 different sources, and he mixed these up where appropriate. I don’t think we could verify how accurately he had calculated this chart.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Hey I'm new here and would love some advice.Here2GainPenis Enlargement Basics2710-08-2011 06:40 PM
journeyman advice to newbiesSlenderPenis Enlargement Basics1509-11-2009 06:43 AM
Drink's Claim: Pop in the Name of LovetwatteaserMale Supplements009-17-2003 06:36 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:13 AM.