Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Hey everyone, my penis is shaped odd.

Hey everyone, my penis is shaped odd.

Hello everyone, I have a question about my penis. It tends to make a kind of weird shape where the girth towards the head is much more thicker than the rest of my penis. I noticed that when I am masturbating, my hands tends to only cover the thicker part. I wanted to know that if I were to concentrate on the less thick portion of my penis, will it swell up to the same girth as the rest of my penis? I have even drawn a picture here to show everyone what I am talking about..

The term used here for that condition is “baseball bat effect.” Use the search button (top right of every page) to find threads about it. Until you post your own photo, here are some to look at:

Baseball Bat Effect

Welcome to the forum. Good first post. And I laughed like hell when I read your name. Good luck


You all are still missing the point... The story was great and all but should have ass (and) some anal in it.- RWG

Originally Posted by westla90069
The term used here for that condition is “baseball bat effect.” Use the search button (top right of every page) to find threads about it. Until you post your own photo, here are some to look at:

Baseball Bat Effect

The pictures in that forum are what I am talking about, however I don’t use nor have I ever used any penis growth techniques or products. Why is my penis shaped the way it is?

Genes. Nature. Too much masturbation. (JK)

It’s just you, no one can tell you why. Having a larger end is not necessarily a bad thing. Why does it bother you?

Originally Posted by westla90069
Genes. Nature. Too much masturbation. (JK)

It’s just you, no one can tell you why. Having a larger end is not necessarily a bad thing. Why does it bother you?

Too much masturbation probably is the true culprit, LOL. I’m not really bothered by it. I just would feel more comfortable if my whole penis was the same girth. I’m satisfied by my penis’s size and quite confident in my abilities in bed (I’m not trying to brag anything). My only reason for this post was to see if masturbation COULD help increase the girth of the less thick portion of my penis. Like I said before, the thicker part is the part that my hand tends to cover the most during masturbation, so I just suspected that maybe there was a “method behind the madness” LOL.

Originally Posted by realmeneatmeat
Too much masturbation probably is the true culprit, LOL. I’m not really bothered by it. I just would feel more comfortable if my whole penis was the same girth. I’m satisfied by my penis’s size and quite confident in my abilities in bed (I’m not trying to brag anything). My only reason for this post was to see if masturbation COULD help increase the girth of the less thick portion of my penis. Like I said before, the thicker part is the part that my hand tends to cover the most during masturbation, so I just suspected that maybe there was a “method behind the madness” LOL.

Pumping may give you a more uniform shape over time.


You all are still missing the point... The story was great and all but should have ass (and) some anal in it.- RWG

Masturbation won’t help you.

I’ve got the ‘dreaded’ baseball bat effect, and I’ll just start doing horse440s when my penis is conditioned.

If I don’t even it out, well, it’s not the end of the world.

My penis is shaped odd too. For solace I turn to the immortal words of Mr. Rogers:
Little boys are fancy on the outside
Little girls are fancy on the inside

Every body's fancy
Every body's fine
Your body's fancy
And so is mine

Masturbation is not why your dick is shaped that way. It is largely genetic. How we manipulate our members can have influence over time, but it usually small and gradual change.

Unless you have been putting in a concerted effort your masturbation habits have little, if anything, to do with your shape.

Pumps do, slowly, change the shape over time. Low pressure with heat is good. Can also aid in your size increase goals.

I’d stick with the newbie routine and do a lot of reading here before attempting the advanced exercises or use of equipment, though.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Lengthening Shortened Penis Caused By Peyronie's...penismithMen's Sexual Health310-31-2010 11:02 AM
Sex DefinitionstwatteaserMen's Sexual Health1712-24-2005 01:04 PM
Penis shaped Tube??BeastPenis Pumps1210-28-2005 01:24 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:07 AM.