Hey all, I'm new here. Questions included
Well I first heard about this site from another forum, and was very excited when I came across it. I believe this was sometime around June. Anyways, I tried to join, but registration was closed.
I decided to try and start doing the newbie routine as consistently as I could on a 2 days on and 1 day off schedule. In terms of consistency, I was partially successful. There were some days that I couldn’t find enough time to PE (due to a busy schedule consisting of lots of work), and some days I had to rush my exercising because people would wonder why my showers were suddenly taking a lot longer, haha.
But anyways, PE is something very important to me. I’ve been very conscious of my penis size ever since I was a little kid, and I told myself I’d make my unit bigger somehow, someway. My below average penis has kept me shying away from the “physical interaction” with women that I desire. I’m going back to college at the end of August, and I hope I can make some type of significant gains, so that I will be less shy.
My first attempt at PEing was by taking pills, specifically Vig-RX. A friend of mine took them and claimed that it worked, and his unit was massively growing (perhaps he lied, perhaps he was doing real PE with the VigRX complimenting it). But anyways, I wasted a good $100+ on 3 bottles of that to no avail.
Now it’s almost August, and I’m not too sure if I’ve made any gains (I haven’t measured yet). Based on appearance, it looks as if my penis has more veins showing up, and it does seem a tad bit thicker, I suppose. But anyways, I’m much, much more interested in length gains.
Anyways, I’d like to ask some questions now. As I mentioned before, I’ve been performing the newbie routine for just about a month now.
- Should I continue to do this routine, and if so, for how long?
- How do you guys manage to PE so consistently? Does stretching and jelqing have to be performed with one right after the other? I always find myself rushing to PE, because of the length of time it takes, and the suspicion that this length of time draws from others in the house.
- When you PE in the shower, do I still have to warmup, or can I go straight to my stretches while my penis is warming up (due to the warm water and already warm weather)? And if you do have to warmup first, is it ok to just stand there and shower as long as the water is also hitting your penis?
- To those who dorm or dormed in college, do you still/were you still able to PE regularly? If so how did you go about doing it?
- Last question for now, sorry for so many haha - when doing manual stretches, is it ideal to stretch the same way twice in a row? For instance stretch outwards for 25 secs twice, and then downwards 25 secs twice, etc. Or to stretch outwards, downwards, etc. And then just repeat the whole cycle?
Sorry for the barrage of questions, like I said PE is real important to me and I want to make sure I’m doing everything properly to hopefully insure optimal gains. Thanks in advance!