Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Help

Ok, sorry to waste you and hughs time

RTG, feel lucky that you’re are some how allowed to trounce this newbie without being punished. If it was me, I’d be gone before you could say, “Bob’s your uncle”

Jimmy, he who is afraid to ask is afraid to learn. Never be afraid to ask a question, just use the search option first to weed out a lot of easy answers that you can find on your own.

Ok, thanks for your help, although I have one last question, is RTG an admin?

Well, it isn’t XL “Straight as an arrow” Magnum if that is what you’re saying, Thunder. My P’s and Q’s are being watched 24/7 now.

? What have I done ?

Besides bullshitting about doing a search?

/forum/search.php?searchid=260629

18,715 posts containing the word girth.

PE takes work, on your part, if you try to bullshit your way through it, you won’t understand how to do PE correctly and you more than likely won’t gain anything except maybe an attitude. If you want it to work, you have to make the effort.


Penis Enlargement Forum -- How To Jelq -- Free Penis Enlargement Videos

Make a Donation This place runs on donations, help out if you can. Thanks.

But what I found when I was searching about girth was peoples girth size, I just wanted to know what girth was.

Ok, I have read it, thank you for your help.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanseh

Ok, thanks for your help, although I have one last question, is RTG an admin?

Hey, you take that back. I’m a nobody just like I like it.


-rtg

Originally Posted by xlmagnum

RTG, feel lucky that you’re are some how allowed to trounce this newbie without being punished. If it was me, I’d be gone before you could say, “Bob’s your uncle”

I didn’t feel like I was trouncing him. I was actually bending over backwards to help him. I just thought what Thunder expressed earlier. He just started to seem trollish.


-rtg

I know, I didn’t personally disagree with how you handled it, of course I never really disagreed with how I “used” to handle things. :D

Originally Posted by xlmagnum

I know, I didn’t personally disagree with how you handled it, of course I never really disagreed with how I “used” to handle things. :D

Me either :D


-rtg

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:26 PM.