Help out a newbie
I think I’m in the above average category, with a 6.5” BPEL, and I want to make SOME gains in that respect. I think I may be 5.5”-5.9” NBP, and I measured once and it came out that I was 1.5” in circumfrence. I though about that, and freaked out thinking I was a needle dick and that no one could ever love me. I then thought about it further, and realized that this was just a terrible mismeasure. When I make an OK-grip it’s easily more than 1 inch around. So, crisis averted. As it stands I’m below average in the 3.5”-4” girth bracket.
1) self esteem. I’m just gonna say it. I don’t wanna have to worry about this
2) wanting to please women
3) In about 6-8 months I will likely have to expose my penis to lots of people (totally legal, it’s like a hazing thing at a frat) and I’d like to not have the guys and the girls in the room smirk. I’d like to hear some “woah”s. I know this equates to flaccid length/girl, so I guess, take that into account.
1) I have jelqed before and got some routines, and I’m not afraid to clamp or try the Sadsak slinky, but what do you suggest as a regimen beyond the newbie routine, to get me the most gains possible?
2) are my goals reachable assume good to perfect dedication to PE?
3) I will have a roommate at school next year who is always in the room, or at least frequently, advice on scheduling my workouts?
4) will a pump augment my workouts?
5) if (read WHEN) I reach my goals, how do I cement my gains so that my dick doesn’t shrink down?
A lost and curious Newbie