Help increasing length past newbie gains
I’m going to ask some questions that will frustrate some since they’ll say that there’s threads already about it. But I have to post it here for two reason. First, I work three jobs and go to school part-time. Along with working out and PE-ing. I have no time to research the specific questions. Secondly, I’m hoping that maybe someone else has new insight to help me out.
1) I’m looking to gain anything by May. I think I maxed out my gains from manual exercises. To gain the most in that amount of time should I use an extender or hang? Does anyone recommend that I just continue with manual?
2) If I hang, what are the dangers of injury? I’m willing to take it slow and add weight at a very slow pace.
3) Is there a way to prevent discoloration from hanging?
4) Is there a device that I can wear around in my pants that won’t be obvious? I don’t have much free time alone and might have to wear someone to work or out on the go.
5) What are the cons to an extender?
6) I’m uncut will that affect me when choosing a device?
I wish I could just continue on with manual exercises but it doesn’t look like I will gain anything else from it.