Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Help For the little guy :

123

Originally Posted by The Wizard
Well mate if your looking to improve yourself you have come to the right place. Most of the guys/gals here are very helpful and knowledgeable. Your starting size doesn’t matter as long as your consistent with your exercises you will definitely see results. I noticed in another thread you are looking to loose some weight. This will obviously decrease your fat pad and you will pick up size there also while getting healthier. All the best to you.

Thanks!

I’m pretty hopeful that losing weight is going to fix everything ATM, kinda putting all my eggs into that basket right now. Although I haven’t started doing any PE yet I’m hoping to get a routine started asap, need to watch the tutorial videos and see whats what :)

I have no idea how big my fat pad is but I recon it will make a big difference over time, depending on how hard I push it back I recon it could easily be 1-1.5 inches maybe.

I’ll have to take some measurements tonight and start like a mini diary of stuff, just to keep track :)

Do any of you guys know how these “average size” surveys measure? Do they use BPEL or NPBEL?

Almost all BPEL.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by bill10
Almost all BPEL.

That is very interesting and slightly reassuring :)

Thanks guys, reading all of this has made me feel alot better.

Don’t get me wrong I still feel like shit haha but yanno :) Better than I felt when originally posting

I think you came to a pretty good place man. There’s a lot of support here, not only for PE but for overall life. I’d say start on your health and fitness first. At 260 lbs (not sure how tall you are), I would assume you have some weight to cut. I’m currently about 10% body fat but still have .5” of a “fat pad”. Not sure how valid this is, but I’ve heard/read that for every 25 pounds overweight you are, you lose about 1/2” of your length. Starting (slow) a good diet and workout regimen will not only help you feel better, but will naturally increase your serotonin production = HAPPY! Then if you’re still unhappy about your size, then take a look at PE. Good luck on your journey, you’re the only one that can change you for the better, but we’ll all support you along the way.


12/1/2016 - 7.125 BPEL (6.5" NBPEL) 5.375" MSEG

Short-term Goal (March 2017): 7.5 BPEL and 5.5" MSEG

My progress thread - My path to a larger healthy piece

Originally Posted by Fitguy46614
I think you came to a pretty good place man. There’s a lot of support here, not only for PE but for overall life. I’d say start on your health and fitness first. At 260 lbs (not sure how tall you are), I would assume you have some weight to cut. I’m currently about 10% body fat but still have .5” of a “fat pad”. Not sure how valid this is, but I’ve heard/read that for every 25 pounds overweight you are, you lose about 1/2” of your length. Starting (slow) a good diet and workout regimen will not only help you feel better, but will naturally increase your serotonin production = HAPPY! Then if you’re still unhappy about your size, then take a look at PE. Good luck on your journey, you’re the only one that can change you for the better, but we’ll all support you along the way.

Thanks mate, I appropriate that a lot! My weight is the bigger issue atm, along with other depression issues which are all interlinked together, but I’m working hard on weight currently.

I’ve also heard something similar to this, I heard for every 35 lbs you lose 1 inch, I’m not entirely sure thats 100% correct but I’m bloody hoping it is haha! If I could get my fat pad down to .5 that would be pretty ideal!

Originally Posted by Fitguy46614
I think you came to a pretty good place man. There’s a lot of support here, not only for PE but for overall life. I’d say start on your health and fitness first. At 260 lbs (not sure how tall you are), I would assume you have some weight to cut. I’m currently about 10% body fat but still have .5” of a “fat pad”. Not sure how valid this is, but I’ve heard/read that for every 25 pounds overweight you are, you lose about 1/2” of your length. Starting (slow) a good diet and workout regimen will not only help you feel better, but will naturally increase your serotonin production = HAPPY! Then if you’re still unhappy about your size, then take a look at PE. Good luck on your journey, you’re the only one that can change you for the better, but we’ll all support you along the way.

This makes me wonder. At 5’ 11.5” My optimum weight is just under 180lbs. I weigh 195lbs. This may be why I have a whole 1” of fat pad…even though I’m not out of shape really. Eww…

Thanks for the tip, though.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 It's a long story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm 7 years in and counting. Put the work in then the gains will come. All you have to do is keep the faith.

Originally Posted by thoughtfulgold
This makes me wonder. At 5’ 11.5” My optimum weight is just under 180lbs. I weigh 195lbs. This may be why I have a whole 1” of fat pad.. Even though I’m not out of shape really. Eww..

Thanks for the tip, though.

Amen, lol

Fat pads just shouldn’t exist haha!

Originally Posted by Anonymous78964
Amen, lol

Fat pads just shouldn’t exist haha!

Do not say that! You want to go bumping pelvic bone to pelvic bone?! Ouch! NOT ME! I just…I prefer bigger girls so I don’t need as much padding right there. *chuckles*


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 It's a long story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm 7 years in and counting. Put the work in then the gains will come. All you have to do is keep the faith.

Fat Pad

Originally Posted by thoughtfulgold
This makes me wonder. At 5’ 11.5” My optimum weight is just under 180lbs. I weigh 195lbs. This may be why I have a whole 1” of fat pad.. Even though I’m not out of shape really. Eww..

Thanks for the tip, though.

Keep in mind that EVERYONE is different in how and where they store fat. For instance, a person could be 350 pounds, lose 150 but still have the same fat pad. A regulated diet should help with losing fat all around, but just depends on body chemistry. Also keep in mind that there will be excess skin for anyone that loses a great deal of body weight. Sometimes it tightens back up, sometimes surgery is required. At 20, your skin should tighten back up (I recommend coco or shea butter). But I agree, no fat pad would be painful, there is a reason our bodies have evolved to have this above our dicks, to keep some cushion for the pushin!

My recommendation for weight loss, start small. Don’t do any fad diets, no magic wraps, no crazy supplements. Just start making small changes in your normal routine until you see they become a permanent part of your routine. For example, drink 8 ounces of cold water right when you wake up and eat breakfast daily. The water will automatically spark your metabolism to start for the day and breakfast will give you energy. Do that for a few months then start working on other areas of diet and exercise.

Keep us updated on your progress! Could start the newbie routine too and at least get conditioned in that area :) Good luck and cheers!


12/1/2016 - 7.125 BPEL (6.5" NBPEL) 5.375" MSEG

Short-term Goal (March 2017): 7.5 BPEL and 5.5" MSEG

My progress thread - My path to a larger healthy piece

Originally Posted by Fitguy46614
Keep in mind that EVERYONE is different in how and where they store fat. For instance, a person could be 350 pounds, lose 150 but still have the same fat pad. A regulated diet should help with losing fat all around, but just depends on body chemistry. Also keep in mind that there will be excess skin for anyone that loses a great deal of body weight. Sometimes it tightens back up, sometimes surgery is required. At 20, your skin should tighten back up (I recommend coco or shea butter). But I agree, no fat pad would be painful, there is a reason our bodies have evolved to have this above our dicks, to keep some cushion for the pushin!

My recommendation for weight loss, start small. Don’t do any fad diets, no magic wraps, no crazy supplements. Just start making small changes in your normal routine until you see they become a permanent part of your routine. For example, drink 8 ounces of cold water right when you wake up and eat breakfast daily. The water will automatically spark your metabolism to start for the day and breakfast will give you energy. Do that for a few months then start working on other areas of diet and exercise.

Keep us updated on your progress! Could start the newbie routine too and at least get conditioned in that area :) Good luck and cheers!

I’m pretty sure I don’t need to start the Newbie but thank you for the advice. *chuckles*


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 It's a long story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm 7 years in and counting. Put the work in then the gains will come. All you have to do is keep the faith.

Originally Posted by thoughtfulgold
I’m pretty sure I don’t need to start the Newbie but thank you for the advice. *Chuckles*

Pretty sure he was talking to me although I think he quoted you ? Lmao 😂😂

Originally Posted by thoughtfulgold
I’m pretty sure I don’t need to start the Newbie but thank you for the advice. *Chuckles*

Ha, sorry Thoutfulgold, I quoted your post but meant that part for the OP :)


12/1/2016 - 7.125 BPEL (6.5" NBPEL) 5.375" MSEG

Short-term Goal (March 2017): 7.5 BPEL and 5.5" MSEG

My progress thread - My path to a larger healthy piece

Top
123

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:00 PM.