Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Help finding a doctor to do a preputioplasty

Help finding a doctor to do a preputioplasty

Hello, I’m a 21 year old male and have phimosis. I am looking for a urologist in southern California that will either do a preputioplasty or dorsal slit for me instead of a full circumcision. I went to one local urologist and he insisted I get a circumcision however I do not want that done. Every other urologist I’ve called will only do circumcision.

Does anyone know of any doctors in so-cal that will not try to get me to get circumcised? I’ve tried stretching and it helped a little bit, but did not solve my problem.

I did find one doctor in Beverly hills that will do it (http://drsafir.com/index.html) however I’m leaving to college in a couple weeks and the soonest he could do it wouldn’t be until I left (I’m not going to be within driving distance).

The college I’m going to is about a 5 hour drive from any major city, so trying to find someone up there who can do it probably won’t happen.

There’s so much information online about how you should avoid circumcisions and get a preputioplasty instead, but it’s nearly impossible to find a doctor to do the surgery (at least in the US)..

Thanks for your help.

I would keep stretching in the meantime. I had phismosis when I was a kid, and without really knowing why, I stretched it and I don’t have that problem any more, it just takes a long time. I did have a tight frenulum that needed fixing later on though. I don’t know about so cal, but I know a urologist in the bay area that fixed my frenulum the way I wanted it done, PM me if you want his name.


STARTING: BPEL: 5.9in EG: 5.0in

2016: BPEL: 6.25in EG: 5.25in

NOW (11/2017): BPEL: 6.7in EG: 5.3in

Originally Posted by richardfitswell
I would keep stretching in the meantime. I had phismosis when I was a kid, and without really knowing why, I stretched it and I don’t have that problem any more, it just takes a long time. I did have a tight frenulum that needed fixing later on though. I don’t know about so cal, but I know a urologist in the bay area that fixed my frenulum the way I wanted it done, PM me if you want his name.


PM sent, thanks!

I actually was stretching for a few months and got it to a point where I could retract, but it was still very tight. After about another month of consistent stretching and no improvement I kind of gave up, but I should definitely try it again.

Originally Posted by ballyhoo
PM sent, thanks!

I actually was stretching for a few months and got it to a point where I could retract, but it was still very tight. After about another month of consistent stretching and no improvement I kind of gave up, but I should definitely try it again.

There are lots of threads on here about phimosis, if you do a search.

Were you stretching with steroid cream (0.05% Betamethasone)? If you weren’t, this is something that might help you further before you go to the surgical option. You would need a doctor’s prescription for this, I believe.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

When first talking to the doctor about my short frenulum, I asked him about this steroid cream and he dissuaded me from using it. Apparently, although allowing your skin to stretch, it also makes it thinner and ultimately more brittle. I didn’t want a thin frenulum that would be prone to tearing and I don’t think ballyhoo would either. Stretching works fine by itself, especially in the shower or after a warmup. It just takes time and patience.

What I used to do was stick my pinkies inside the foreskin and then pull in both directions. If it isn’t yet wide enough to do that, just practice pulling it back when you have an erection. Or you could use chop sticks or something like that to get inside and pull it apart.


STARTING: BPEL: 5.9in EG: 5.0in

2016: BPEL: 6.25in EG: 5.25in

NOW (11/2017): BPEL: 6.7in EG: 5.3in

I had this as a kid, and it kept getting infected, so I got circumcised at age 7. Seems to be useful for PE though, so no harm done!

I hope you find a solution that works for you.

Originally Posted by Lampwick
There are lots of threads on here about phimosis, if you do a search.

Were you stretching with steroid cream (0.05% Betamethasone)? If you weren’t, this is something that might help you further before you go to the surgical option. You would need a doctor’s prescription for this, I believe.


I have searched and definitely saw some helpful things. I’m going to see a new urologist next week, and going to try to get him to prescribe me the cream. I’ve done very consistent stretching 2 times a day for months and I seem to have hit a halt where it just won’t improve anymore.

Just for future reference for people who may search this thread with similar problems:

After sending some emails I got some replies with doctors that are “foreskin friendly” as they put it. I sent an email to http://www.norm-socal.org/contact.html who was able to refer me to a couple doctors, and I also spoke on the phone with John D. Geisheker of http://www.doctorsopposingcircumcis…ut/contact.html who was very friendly and is going to email me a list of doctors in california he knows. So if you’re looking for a doctor who won’t try to force you into a circumcision those resources should help.

Thank you to all who replied, I really appreciate it.

Congratulations on sticking to your guns, ballyhoo. Don’t give up until you find the solution that works for you.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Anyone From The Uk,I Need Help Finding MaterialsgonabbigerPenis Enlargement Basics1008-04-2005 11:54 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:50 PM.